Jump to content

does anyone have mha ultra rumble mods


Recommended Posts

Posted
13 hours ago, Yuki-On said:

I'm looking to see if anyone knows how to make an uncensored skirt mod, yes I'm a pervert, I can't help it. But man I hate when games have black voids where panties should be. Someone did one for All's Justice but this game obviously is still different in structure and UE version and I'm a total beginner to modding so I have no idea where to start with this perilous journey. 

I just hope Toga's are dark red as figures has her wearing that color lol.

Posted
8 hours ago, justsomerandomhuman said:

I just hope Toga's are dark red as figures has her wearing that color lol.

this is the best I could do so far with my limited skillset, I was asking a guy who did a good amount of mods for the game how hard he thought it would be and he gave me the idea of combining the modeled underwear from the cheerleader toga mod he did, honestly I have next to no skill with blender besides trying my hand at putting together some old Dead or Alive model vertexes together in the past so this has been a lot of trial and error but Im fine with even just this for now lmao, now I just have to figure out to how to get this ready for the game.

 

Desktop Screenshot 2026.08.09 - 23.11.26.93.png

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/28/2026 at 10:55 PM, LiriliLarila said:

Can i have a reupload of the Keno, momo and ibara please?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LiriliLarila said:

What do you mean?

Sorry at first it wasnt letting me download these but now I can, never mind :<

 

But while I have you, is there an updated version of the icons and gallery NSFW mod?

 

Also its the same girl, just different account on phone

Edited by Mewsun
Posted

This is an old model I made back when I was just starting to learn. I recently added jiggle physics to it, and if anyone is interested, it's now available for sale on my Patreon. It won't be expensive since the model isn't that good and has some texture errors, but I might fix them in the future :)Capturadepantalla2026-08-25172728.png.350b1a15375b6a366f825e975693759a.png

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Spoiler

image.png.f59229c338e93e8c3506ca64ed8672b3.pngimage.png.287cd5516e1b9a6632497554b6085bfa.png

 

Does anyone know how to fix leg? I've been stuck doing this for around 2 months now just trying to get the leg to work

Posted
On 8/7/2026 at 4:07 PM, justsomerandomhuman said:

Game's anti-cheat was updated, idk if mods are safe anymore, honestly thought this game would have a bit more of a nsfw community.

mods are still safe, been playing with them even after the update, just hoping someone gets on updating this so the rest of the gallery matches

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 3:44 PM, SubzeroWasTakenWasTaken said:

mods are still safe, been playing with them even after the update, just hoping someone gets on updating this so the rest of the gallery matches

Already knew, I'm honestly shocked nsfw mods aren't as common given it's a MHA game, kinda just gave up here.

Posted
On 6/7/2026 at 12:12 PM, aswasd said:

Bro what does this even mean? how do I even fix this?

 

jump

  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.45953dc19cf2c9c902c7bb74c3db6330.png

 

 crouch

  Reveal hidden contents

 

image.thumb.png.4b1d2308a07050e7ca3a6a08d6b53101.png

 

Doing litterally anything else

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.287f910963be7f5611afed9a8ac88412.png

 

Where is the goat now?

Posted
18 hours ago, RottenNPC said:

Where is the goat now?

Dead in a ditch, on some random road. Never to be found again

Spoiler

image.png.4628d992588e34ec9fd07a3684315dc1.pngimage.png.4a31fdd30711239cd74c046aa81b4e89.png

 

I know its doable, because other people are able to mod a completely different model onto the character

I just don't know how to

Spoiler

image.png.ae72aade7da173a8f5b20e671385279a.png

 

Posted
14 hours ago, aswasd said:

Dead in a ditch, on some random road. Never to be found again

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4628d992588e34ec9fd07a3684315dc1.pngimage.png.4a31fdd30711239cd74c046aa81b4e89.png

 

I know its doable, because other people are able to mod a completely different model onto the character

I just don't know how to

  Hide contents

image.png.ae72aade7da173a8f5b20e671385279a.png

 

I hope you are able to figure out one day! Because it genuinely looks good

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...