Pokémon Breeder - A Furry Career (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Pokémon Breeder - A Furry Career (WORK IN PROGRESS)

View File

A work-in-progress career based on a few Roleplay/RP's I have done in the past. It's in a rough state with no images in the mod. I plan to fix this in a later update.

Finally managed to get a custom career done and I still have a lot left to learn.

Work Times are all over the damn place, I had no idea what would be a great start but things will be fixed!

Pet/Toy Branches earn 500 Simoleans an hour though.. might change that later!

The mod will get a female version later

Current Levels:

• Basic Milker
  • Breeding Beginner
  • Breeding Lackey
  • Cum Dump Level 1
  • Cum Dump Level 2
  • Cum Dump Pro

Current Branches:

• Incineroar's Pet

Planned Branches:

• Obstagoon's Pet
  • Lucario's Toy
  • Charizard's Pet
  • Koraidon's Pet
  • Zaichan's Pet

Recommended Mods:

Incineroar by Leljas

Berni's Collection

Savestate's Furry Mod

Any type of breeding animations for Wicked Whims

Is this mod primarily focus on female player Sims than male player Sims?
Is their any planning on having two separate career mods for both genders to work perfectly?

This mod is really great for the usual Pokemon breeding experience it really captures the true nature.

Well played my good sir,

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2023 at 5:08 PM, Gamingg6 said:

Is this mod primarily focus on female player Sims than male player Sims?
Is their any planning on having two separate career mods for both genders to work perfectly?

This mod is really great for the usual Pokemon breeding experience it really captures the true nature.

Well played my good sir,

I plan to fully flesh this out once I work out the kinks (no pun intended) of Career Building. This is primarily male-focused at the moment but will get a Female Version later down the lone

13 minutes ago, furrytrash23 said:

I plan to fully flesh this out once I work out the kinks (no pun intended) of Career Building. This is primarily male-focused at the moment but will get a Female Version later down the lone

That's all I wanted to hear for this mod, was interested for the usual MaleHuman&Female Pokemon career separate pathway rather than the buff gay furry Pokémon adding more diversity. Will The Active Career be require get to Work expansion and a venue list for it to be set wise? Sort of making a Pokemon Daycare center to be useable for the breeding career

Edited by Gamingg6
Context
  • 3 months later...