Triple Triad Replacer - Waifu Edition

View File

This is an anime lewd-themed texture replacer for the mod "Triple Triad Card Game in Skyrim". It covers every card, turning them all into waifu-ified versions made with AI. I also made the general layout on the cards look a little bit cleaner, where the numbers and symbols stand out a bit more. The art is focused more on the overall aesthetic, so most cards will only somewhat resemble how the characters/creatures are supposed to look lore-wise.

*** Previously I took the mod down because I wasn't really feeling it all that much, but I've since had a change of heart and reuploaded it to this forum topic (check the bottom of this post to find it again)

--- Install/Info ---

Requires the base game, DLCs, and of course the Triple Triad mod by Dylbill.

Choose to overwrite all the textures, or to load them after in Vortex.

Since this is only a texture replacer, I won't be able to provide any help for anything directly related to the Triple Triad mod/game itself. Make sure you go to the original mod page to learn about the game and get help if you need it.

**There's also an art pack download that I added for those who want to have a look at the full-sized art. (The full versions have an occasional bit of AI scuff though, just keep that in mind)

--- Credits ---

Dylbill for the original Triple Triad mod.

The base card texture was built from InsanitySorrow's modder's resource.

Dragneel013 for the idea

The card art was made with stable diffusion (AI).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/19/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    DLCs + Triple Triad Game in Skyrim
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

preview1.png

preview3.png

TripleTriad-WaifuEdition.7z

Edited by doragonmaid