LV Fixes

View File

This is my personal "fixes" and actual fixes for Lustful Void mod.
Some things are might be broken in actual mod and I fixed them in quick patch, because Lustful Void is slow at developing process and idk when new update will be released. So I decided to make some things for that mod here - in my LV Fixes.
Some things I decided to change because I find it strange to begin with.

What is changed:

• Pops with Aggressively Adaptive Reproduction trait can't convert robot pops anymore
    Spoiler

Why you ask? Because I find it strange, when you cum inside a robot (or maybe not inside) you convert metal into biological being. What are we? Live in Matrix or what?

• Pops with Intercompatible Sperm/Womb now can convert pops with opposite trait to mono gender
    Spoiler

Example:
    Species1 has Sperm
    Species2 has Womb
    Before:
    Species1 can't convert pops with Sperm or Womb
    Species2 can't convert pops with Sperm or Womb
    Now:
    Species1 can convert pops with Womb, but not with Sperm
    Species2 can convert pops with Sperm, but not with Womb

• Pops with Intercompatible traits now can't create pops with multiple mono gender traits
    Spoiler

Example:
    Species1 has Sperm and is Futanari
    Species2 exists
    Before:
    Species1 have sex with Species2 and new pop is created
    Species3 randomized when created, so it's have All Female trait
    Species3 get some traits from Species1 including mono gender
    Species3 now have All Female and Futanari trait
    Now:
    Species3 randomized when created, so it's have All Female trait
    Species3 do not get mono gender trait from Species1
    OR
    Species3 randomized when created, so it's don't have any mono gender traits
    Species3 do get mono gender trait from Species1 and now is Futanari

Works with Lustful Void v0.7.4.

Load after Lustful Void ofc.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/14/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lustful Void

4 hours ago, Saber83 said:

When I try to load this through the Paradox launcher, it claims there is a problem with the descriptor file and so it cannot load properly. Any help or advice?

Hmm... For me everything is ok. I usually do that - Installing mod in documents/paradox interactive/stellaris/mod and then cut descriptor from the mod folder and past it in stellaris/mod and rename it to something, for example "LV Fixes.mod". That should work.
It's the first time I hear about Paradox Launcher saying something wrong with the descriptor file. Try do what I said and if error still exists then tell me again, ok?

17 hours ago, RAZUMNO said:

Hmm... For me everything is ok. I usually do that - Installing mod in documents/paradox interactive/stellaris/mod and then cut descriptor from the mod folder and past it in stellaris/mod and rename it to something, for example "LV Fixes.mod". That should work.
It's the first time I hear about Paradox Launcher saying something wrong with the descriptor file. Try do what I said and if error still exists then tell me again, ok?

So I tried what you suggested, and when I originally added it to my mod list, it did not show any errors, but when I exited the game after playing and re-launched the game. I checked the mod list again, and it gave the same error again.

5 hours ago, Saber83 said:

So I tried what you suggested, and when I originally added it to my mod list, it did not show any errors, but when I exited the game after playing and re-launched the game. I checked the mod list again, and it gave the same error again.

Can you say how exactly error is written?
And before that, let's just make a quick checklist.

1. Do you use Stellaris 3.9.*?
  2. Do you use Lustful Void 0.7.4?
    If you do:
    1. Do you use LV Base Game Overwrites? 
    2. Do you use LV Balance Patch?
  3. Do you load LV Fixes after all of that?

If everything is checked, maybe there is something with antivirus like silent deleting stuff?

On 10/16/2023 at 2:49 AM, RAZUMNO said:

Can you say how exactly error is written?
And before that, let's just make a quick checklist.

1. Do you use Stellaris 3.9.*?
  2. Do you use Lustful Void 0.7.4?
    If you do:
    1. Do you use LV Base Game Overwrites? 
    2. Do you use LV Balance Patch?
  3. Do you load LV Fixes after all of that?

If everything is checked, maybe there is something with antivirus like silent deleting stuff?

Going by this list, the item I am missing is the LV Balance Patch. That might be the problem. Will check an let you know.

7 hours ago, Saber83 said:

Going by this list, the item I am missing is the LV Balance Patch. That might be the problem. Will check an let you know.

Balance Patch shouldn't be the problem here. It's something else. If you can, say how exactly error is written? You can show me screenshot or something.

1 hour ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Question: is the .mod fie supposed to be missing from the download?? Or are we supposed to create that for ourselves?

.mod file is in archive. I just downloaded and checked - it's here. Maybe your antivirus is silently deleted it?

M8FjG8eoAM.png

Edited by RAZUMNO
Added screenshot
37 minutes ago, RAZUMNO said:

.mod file is in archive. I just downloaded and checked - it's here. Maybe your antivirus is silently deleted it?

M8FjG8eoAM.png

Ah I see, it's not usually labeled as a descriptor or actually inside the mod's folder. I assume it's a copy/rename into the stellaris/mod folder? I know that without the .mod file in the stellaris/mod folder the launcher tends to get picky and is hit or miss in the mod working properly.

11 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Ah I see, it's not usually labeled as a descriptor or actually inside the mod's folder. I assume it's a copy/rename into the stellaris/mod folder? I know that without the .mod file in the stellaris/mod folder the launcher tends to get picky and is hit or miss in the mod working properly.

Yeah. I usually cut and copy it to stellaris/mod and rename it to something. But actually the descriptor usually in the mod folder and without the path line inside it. At least it's like that in most steam mods. Idk how people manage to enable mods in that case, for me only working way is cut&copy to stellaris/mod folder.
Also the descriptor name is the default name given by paradox launcher when creating new mods.

Edited by RAZUMNO