How Do I Remove BBB From Mod?

Pixeldust

If a mod requires or whatever it is that makes the breasts warp all over the place, is there a way to remove that? I want to use a specific mod but it requires the BBB mesh, is there a simple way to get rid of that? Is there something I have to delete in nifscope or is there more to it than that?

As far as I am aware it is not that simple to delete it in nifskope. However, it would be far simpler to fix whatever is making your boobs warp. Are you using the "universal skeleton" by growlf from the nexus? Generally speaking if you have the correct skeleton, then this should fix things.

Remember to make boobs bounce you have to have three things (they won't warp either):

1. BBB compatible skeleton.

2. BBB compatible mesh (be it armor, clothes or nude).

3. BBB compatible animation (be it walking or running or sex or whatever).

If you don't like BBB then you need to make sure you only use two out of the three things above and you'll be ok.

I want to not use the skeleton or BBB at all... since the skeleton causes problems and I dislike having giant chest areas on mods. I don't have any of the things installed because I don't want them. I have a mod that requires the skeleton or whatever but I want to remove the requirement and have it just be normal.

Ok,

The skeleton is just that. Think of it as bones. Bones don't have big or small boobs. Whether you want boobs to bounce or be large doesn't really matter as it is best to use the latest skeleton.

The meshes are your body shape be it large breasts or small or somewhere in between.

You can still have small boobs and have them bounce. Now meshes can be nude or clothes or armor.

Well removing the requirement is not going to be easy. My advice is to go over to the nexus and download the mods you like and just avoid any that say BBB compatible.

BBB - is not a breast size it simply means Better Bouncing Breasts. :)

I want to not use the skeleton or BBB at all... since the skeleton causes problems and I dislike having giant chest areas on mods. I don't have any of the things installed because I don't want them. I have a mod that requires the skeleton or whatever but I want to remove the requirement and have it just be normal.

I used to feel the same way, I'd really like an armor set and I'd want to use it but I had zero interest in BBB, nor did I want huge boobs flopping around because they just look absurd.

What I realized is unless the maker of the armor/clothing made it for a specific breast size you can still use many of the mods because they'll have versions that fit what you're currently using. I get that you just don't care for BBB but I would suggest getting it up and running because the current trend is everything having BBB remember that BBB doesn't have to be huge boobs, you can get it setup for smaller breast sizes.

Archived