Clara Cox's older pictures and model

• 4 months later...

Announcement and model for showing the work of the girls in the club "Ladies of the Lust". Helena Holes is in the role.

One of the girls for episode 4 is Helena Holes (stage name, of course). She is a girl who came from a small country in Europe, looking for the "American dream", just like many girls. The "Ladies of the Lust" club is a good source of income for her, not hesitating to show her boss that she can handle almost all of his partners (at least those who could come), and be well paid for it.
Here I will post scenes with 24 men and Helena Holes as a test for making episode 4, the continuation of the adventure of archaeologist Clara Cox. In order to make an episode, I need to see if it is possible and how long it takes to make pictures in the VX-TK17 game. The camera must be fixed and the pose saved with the same body size in the model that is active when the camera pose is reset, for each model in picture, plus using regular image and the image with blank white bachground. I want to try to create a mountain of people in a small place, which is a challenge. I know Clara would have loved to join the scene with Helena but she was busy. But we will see how long and whether Helena can handle all 24 men. The pictures and the scene may go into episode 4, but I'll see more. For now, here is a picture of the boss introducing Helena, and his partners are already ready. We will see what will happen. Enjoy.

Helena 24 boys.jpg

Helena Holes.jpg

Edited by Clara Cox