17 hours ago, witaf said:

You do know you can make anyone you can trade equip any outfit, right? My apologies I'm just wondering the reason for the post when you can do this with any clothing you own and trade.

Thanks for your positive aid, I also didn't realise we could make companions wear outfits this way.

21 hours ago, witaf said:

You do know you can make anyone you can trade equip any outfit, right? My apologies I'm just wondering the reason for the post when you can do this with any clothing you own and trade.

Yes, but I find it cumbersome to be constantly equipping and unequipping my companions items. When I realized that she wore that space undersuit everywhere, the easy solution was to simply replace it with one of the existing nude textures or to make it transparent, and viola! Andreja automatically in the buff whenever there's an atmosphere, and then equipping her space suit all by herself when there isn't one. All we have to do is enjoy the show.

Unfortunately my modding skills are just on this side of nonexistent, so I thought I'd toss that kernel of an idea out there to the modding community. I should probably have been a bit more descriptive with my intent for the post, but I honestly thought it'd be obvious to anyone who was noodling the problem.