Willing to lend my voice if modders need a female voice

I've been an audiobook narrator for years. I would be perfectly happy to voice lines for mods, including erotic ones, if anyone needs a voice. I know AI voices are all the rage right now :) but if you'd like a real voice, hit me up.

I've got examples on my website of my narration. Just let me know via DM and I can send you a link (I don't want to be accused of spamming).

Edited by fr0zentreat
  • fr0zentreat changed the title to Willing to lend my voice if modders need a female voice

I been banned on 2 dicords yesterday, censorship is everywhere. Ppl that are not left liberal oriented get banned. That is what gaming has become. Whenever you realize that ppl are not worth your time, you just gotta move on and find other ppl.

It's so sad ppl can't communicate freely anymore, i think that is a thing even here. Even here is a bunch of left liberal "Betterppl" that wanna tell you what you can type and what not.

Edited by Mexicola88
On 10/4/2023 at 10:43 PM, Mexicola88 said:

I been banned on 2 dicords yesterday, censorship is everywhere. Ppl that are not left liberal oriented get banned. That is what gaming has become. Whenever you realize that ppl are not worth your time, you just gotta move on and find other ppl.

It's so sad ppl can't communicate freely anymore, i think that is a thing even here. Even here is a bunch of left liberal "Betterppl" that wanna tell you what you can type and what not.

Why were you banned again?