Looking for a spooky game to play this October? Then I suggest checking out Alisa, a survival horror game inspired by classic Resident Evil that takes place in a life-sized dollhouse.

While you're at it, check out this texture mod I made for the game that makes the "undressed" option truly undressed. There's even a slight bonus of running faster on water.

You can download the mod here:

MEGA mirror: https://mega.nz/file/i6A1lYDT#4gPIPbAGvqMfoUNvfnFUpgOQstNPMWCSNSHrYsA4ReE

If you want to play the game in HD so you can see the models in high-res, use this BepInEx mod by Yōkai:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11bW-FvyHwj53FMSYk4mNY82tjOl7Yw6F/view
Place it in the same directory where the "Alisa_Data" folder is, same place where you should put my mod patcher in.

Oh by the way, I actually made this mod a week after the game's release two years ago and I did jack all in releasing it or even playing the game since then lol.

Spoiler

2YearsAgo.png.de1b989c500d429bb5229567ea886d96.png

• 3 weeks later...

The mod has been updated once again with added bottomless version of Leather Armor, topless version of Bullet Belts, and nude version of the Crow costume. (And also fixes that issue with the mod installers requiring a specific file address.)

Preview Bottomless Leather Armor

Preview Nude Crow

Sadly I cannot provide in-game screenshots of the Topless Bullet Belts since it's a NG+ reward that I've yet to collect so these Blender screenshots will have to do:

Bullet Belts 1Bullet Belts 2

Bullet Belts 3Bullet Belts 4

• 5 months later...