Jump to content

PlayStation4 Ps4 mods/Hacks


Laity

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I managed to port it. I'm getting closer to understanding how to port any mod from PC.

 

Resident Evil 4_20260629132557.jpg

Resident Evil 4_20260629132740.jpg

Edited by t212rezor
Posted

Does anyone have a 100% complete save file for 'Lost Judgment' or at least one that's about halfway through the game? The thing is, I need to port the Nude Mods I made for PC over to PS4 since I noticed nobody has done it yet. However, since PC save files for the Dragon Engine are completely incompatible with PS4 ones, I can't just transfer them. That's why I need someone who has played on PS4 using Apollo Save Tool to share their decrypted save with me so I can get to work.

Posted
On 6/29/2026 at 4:24 PM, t212rezor said:

I managed to port it. I'm getting closer to understanding how to port any mod from PC.

 

Resident Evil 4_20260629132557.jpg

Resident Evil 4_20260629132740.jpg

Please share it

Posted

I backported the Lost Judgment Nude Mods to PS4 so those playing on that console can use them. These nude mods also include HeadShaved, which is a fetish Neil Druckmann got me into.

This PKG includes the nude mods for:

  • Keiko Hamada (includes Headshaved)
  • Sawa-Sensei (includes Headshaved)
  • Akane (includes Headshaved)
  • Saori
  • Amasawa
  • Mafuyu
  • Mamiya

Here are some screenshots:

LostJudgment_20260703175331.jpg.9aac1b01c6ead76990eec41ba45fb077.jpg

 

LostJudgment_20260703180042.jpg.4589f0d7a269cd0992ec846993d9d24a.jpg

 

LostJudgment_20260703180619.jpg.92ed016b8926a64b01a933ede986b4ad.jpg

 

LostJudgment_20260703181922.jpg.52104b925408c58970001c79b96598ba.jpg

 

LostJudgment_20260703181952.jpg.c33be0c45dca1274796b673e5d4168ef.jpg

 

I'm only showing the mods that include Headshaved; you already know the other ones from previous threads where they've been posted.

 

Download:

 

 

Quote

 

 

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
5 hours ago, Farolito said:

我为Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin的裸体女性工作!(遗产)

 

_20260726152310.jpg.49fa194f4854c2aac4a3a5ca79f34ce0.jpg

 

_2026072615240.jpg.22877add663bbf40069eae77ae5e8d66.jpg

Where can I download it?

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/4/2026 at 2:05 AM, Farolito said:

I backported the Lost Judgment Nude Mods to PS4 so those playing on that console can use them. These nude mods also include HeadShaved, which is a fetish Neil Druckmann got me into.

This PKG includes the nude mods for:

  • Keiko Hamada (includes Headshaved)
  • Sawa-Sensei (includes Headshaved)
  • Akane (includes Headshaved)
  • Saori
  • Amasawa
  • Mafuyu
  • Mamiya

Here are some screenshots:

LostJudgment_20260703175331.jpg.9aac1b01c6ead76990eec41ba45fb077.jpg

 

LostJudgment_20260703180042.jpg.4589f0d7a269cd0992ec846993d9d24a.jpg

 

LostJudgment_20260703180619.jpg.92ed016b8926a64b01a933ede986b4ad.jpg

 

LostJudgment_20260703181922.jpg.52104b925408c58970001c79b96598ba.jpg

 

LostJudgment_20260703181952.jpg.c33be0c45dca1274796b673e5d4168ef.jpg

 

I'm only showing the mods that include Headshaved; you already know the other ones from previous threads where they've been posted.

 

Download:

 

 

 

 

 

Where is the non-bald mod you mentioned in this post? I found the lost judgment thread where some people have apparently worked on the PS4 version. I went through the whole thread and got confused because the platforms are not clearly mentioned in the posts. If you can, please let us know where to find a working, non-bald PS4 mod for this game.

Posted
55 minutes ago, gamer00005 said:

Where is the non-bald mod you mentioned in this post? I found the lost judgment thread where some people have apparently worked on the PS4 version. I went through the whole thread and got confused because the platforms are not clearly mentioned in the posts. If you can, please let us know where to find a working, non-bald PS4 mod for this game.

Could it be because this is the only PS4 port of the mods that was released? The ones in the original thread were made by Zudas, and he never uploaded them, so they’re only available for PC.

Posted
31 minutes ago, Farolito said:

Could it be because this is the only PS4 port of the mods that was released? The ones in the original thread were made by Zudas, and he never uploaded them, so they’re only available for PC.

I see. I thought there were other mods because you mentioned some previous threads where mods for the game were posted. I've been struggling with converting mods for Yakuza games. I installed the one you posted above and it works great. But it would be great if there was a regular version with hair.

Posted
On 11/11/2023 at 9:37 AM, zudas said:

STREET FIGHTER V_20231111230610.jpg

STREET FIGHTER V_20231111233925.jpg

STREET FIGHTER V_20231111233931.jpg

 

After long research, we succeeded in porting PS4 sf5 nude mode.

May I ask how you do this, or what tool you use? I am trying to make SF5 mod on PS4, but the textures not working.

Posted
1 hour ago, jengaclub said:

May I ask how you do this, or what tool you use? I am trying to make SF5 mod on PS4, but the textures not working.

Link to download mod for PS4?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...