9 hours ago, nocturna said:

Hello, I am really enjoying the mod and have a request, but only if its not difficult and does not break the mod.
Is it possible much as slaverun and enforcer do to make the licenses apply to other women in the city?

I understand it is player centred, but its mildly immersion breaking. 

So if for example the city enforces wearing collars- all females should be wearing collars. 

Thanks for your time.

I am unsure of the performance overhead. For now, it’s best to use Slaverun Enforcer Standalone to strip NPCs. Or, you could instead use Corsec’s SPID file to distribute collars to NPCs. This latter option is my current setup, which is quicker than any script-based solution.

Does not having a license for an item cause the barter menu to just close when you try to buy something, even though trading license is disabled?

Also I seem to be getting a bug that even though cooldown and active license limit is both disabled, I can't buy more than one license at a time without going back into the mcm, messing with those options, setting back to disabled and trying again. "I can't sell you any more documents" is the dialogue or something like that.

Edited by Yuuen
16 minutes ago, Yuuen said:

Does not having a license for an item cause the barter menu to just close when you try to buy something, even though trading license is disabled?

Yes. Trading License is a blanket ban save for specific non-essential items. Equipment licenses block individual classes of items as a secondary layer below the Trading License checker.

17 minutes ago, Yuuen said:

Also I seem to be getting a bug that even though cooldown and active license limit is both disabled, I can't buy more than one license at a time without going back into the mcm, messing with those options, setting back to disabled and trying again. "I can't sell you any more documents" is the dialogue or something like that.

Interesting issue. Unfortunately, I'm unable to replicate it.

I started a new game, saved, reloaded, went to Whiterun, and was able to purchase two licenses in succession. Please try again with a new game. If the issue persists, please upload the latest version of your config file.

17 minutes ago, nmed2761 said:

Just checking if I'm reading this right. Travel restriction are enforced by all guards in every city and town, regardless of your home city? So even if my home city is whiterun, I can be found by solitude guards and brought back to solitude?

Yessir. 

If your Home Location is set to Whiterun City and you are caught by Haafingar guards, you'll be sent Solitude's dungeon. When you're released, since you're already inside Solitude city, your new Home Location will automatically be set to Solitude.

The location to which you are 'brought back to' during a Travel Violation is decided by the arresting guard's faction.

3 hours ago, Gyra said:

I started a new game, saved, reloaded, went to Whiterun, and was able to purchase two licenses in succession. Please try again with a new game. If the issue persists, please upload the latest version of your config file.

This was a new game.

6 hours ago, Yuuen said:

I've had the same issue as well; I was using 1.8.1 though. New save, first interaction with the license system and it blocked me after the first one.

Another weird issue I ran into was a guard on the road running up to be and sending me to jail for not having a travel license even though I had one. This was replicable, and the only way to deal with it was to leave the conversation, which gave me a 0 gold bounty (possibly because I set the bounty for violations to 0) and pacified the guard.

6 hours ago, Gyra said:

Yes. Trading License is a blanket ban save for specific non-essential items. Equipment licenses block individual classes of items as a secondary layer below the Trading License checker.

Would it be possible to add an option to the mcm that deactivates the trading block from equipment licenses, or at least deactivate them if you have a trading license?

1 hour ago, TheBladeOfLight said:

Would it be possible to add an option to the mcm that deactivates the trading block from equipment licenses, or at least deactivate them if you have a trading license?

Done.

I've had the same issue as well; I was using 1.8.1 though. New save, first interaction with the license system and it blocked me after the first one.

Please test on clean and new save with 1.8.2, default BMLE settings. Make sure to load the game, wait for everything to settle, save and quit game, and reload that latest save before testing your bug. Afterward, if the bug occurs, export your config file and pass it to me. I need to be able to replicate the bug on my end if I'm to fix it myself.

Another weird issue I ran into was a guard on the road running up to be and sending me to jail for not having a travel license even though I had one. This was replicable, and the only way to deal with it was to leave the conversation, which gave me a 0 gold bounty (possibly because I set the bounty for violations to 0) and pacified the guard.

Well, that'll do it. You sorta solved your own issue on the part of violation fines. I'll repeat what I said before: Travel Violations don't disappear when you purchase a Travel Permit. Be sure to verify that you are in a valid settlement area and that you incur a violation when the relevant notification says so. Also note that BMLE may not accurately locate you in a valid city or town if your city overhaul mods do not appropriately assign location keywords and hiearchies.

If you are able to replicate your issue, I'd like to know how you found the issue step-by-step so that I can follow your footsteps on my end.

Edited by Gyra
3 hours ago, Gyra said:

Done.

Please test on clean and new save with 1.8.2, default BMLE settings. Make sure to load the game, wait for everything to settle, save and quit game, and reload that latest save before testing your bug. Afterward, if the bug occurs, export your config file and pass it to me. I need to be able to replicate the bug on my end if I'm to fix it myself.

Well, that'll do it. You sorta solved your own issue on the part of violation fines. I'll repeat what I said before: Travel Violations don't disappear when you purchase a Travel Permit. Be sure to verify that you are in a valid settlement area and that you incur a violation when the relevant notification says so. Also note that BMLE may not accurately locate you in a valid city or town if your city overhaul mods do not appropriately assign location keywords and hiearchies.

If you are able to replicate your issue, I'd like to know how you found the issue step-by-step so that I can follow your footsteps on my end.

Installed version 1.9.0 beta 1

4 hours ago, LaRem. said:

If you don't have a travel license, a guard comes up and puts you in jail for violating it. He immediately goes into a cell in a prison and puts him in the same prison again many times. In the Menu I have the prison completely disabled.

Why did you disable BMLE jail nodes?

4 hours ago, LaRem. said:

Is it possible to disable licenses during slavery SD+ and Submissive Lola Resubmission. Is it possible to force the mod to recognize slavery, so as not to disable it every time in the menu?

Can do. I’ll see what I can do in later versions.

@Yuuen @TheBladeOfLight I have a potential fix. However, without knowing your settings for certainty and the exact steps through which you found the issue (ex. spawned in Alternate Perspective, quit game, reloaded game, coc WhiterunOrigin, talked to Whiterun Guard near gate [...]), I can't replicate your issue and be sure that my fixes solve your issues directly. You are free to test out 1.9.0-beta.2 to see if the new version works better for you.

@LaRem. I've added new translatable strings with beta.2. You may use a text editor to compare the documents between beta.1 and beta.2 to see the additions.

beta.2 also fixes some issues with string token usage, so if you already translated beta.1, it's best to make sure your spaces and tabs are exactly the same as provided in beta.2 in both the scripts and lang file. Otherwise, some strings may not appear correctly if you port over your work.

All, be sure to read the changelog before playing with the update.

Edited by Gyra
Removed attachment
3 hours ago, Gyra said:

@Yuuen @TheBladeOfLight I have a potential fix. However, without knowing your settings for certainty and the exact steps through which you found the issue (ex. spawned in Alternate Perspective, quit game, reloaded game, coc WhiterunOrigin, talked to Whiterun Guard near gate [...]), I can't replicate your issue and be sure that my fixes solve your issues directly. You are free to test out 1.9.0-beta.2 to see if the new version works better for you.

@LaRem. I've added new translatable strings with beta.2. You may use a text editor to compare the documents between beta.1 and beta.2 to see the additions.

beta.2 also fixes some issues with string token usage, so if you already translated beta.1, it's best to make sure your spaces and tabs are exactly the same as provided in beta.2 in both the scripts and lang file. Otherwise, some strings may not appear correctly if you port over your work.

All, be sure to read the changelog before playing with the update.

BM Licenses - Enhanced - 1.9.0-beta.2.zip 218.58 kB · 7 downloads

Yup I'll test it later today

Hai ^^

How exactly do I get the guards to only enforce the rules in major city worldspaces? They keep pulling me up in Falkreath and other minor holds saying "Hold it" "You can't wear that/carry that" but then it automatically exits dialogue and I get slapped with the combined bounty of whatever rules I'm breaking.

I'm playing 1.8.2 on a new save. I have Enforce in City Locations and Limit to Worldspaces ticked. I've left enforce in small towns unticked but have yet to visit one and see if the issue persists there.

16 minutes ago, WildSong34 said:

How exactly do I get the guards to only enforce the rules in major city worldspaces? They keep pulling me up in Falkreath and other minor holds saying "Hold it" "You can't wear that/carry that"

Thanks for the question/report! Seems I made a mistake with the bounty validation logic, so it wasn't considering your location setting correctly. This fix will be in beta.3 or the next full release, whichever comes first.

17 minutes ago, WildSong34 said:

then it automatically exits dialogue and I get slapped with the combined bounty of whatever rules I'm breaking.

If the dialogue exits without the guard force unequipping your items and saying something like "don't do that again", and you also don't have the "Add to Bounty" option enabled, you likely have a dialogue menu or camera mod that's acting up. I have no idea there's an issue; I myself use Convenient Dialogue UI with no problems whatsoever. In any case, BMLE wouldn't be the only victim of this issue, and I probably can't fix it on my end.

Thank you for your reply and I can't wait for the update :D

Indeed, the dialogue exits without the guard force unequipping my offending items and saying don't do that again, nor do I have the add to bounty option enabled. I won't bang on the drum and blame you for it, but so far this has only happened since the update introducing the enforce in worldspace option.  I can test to see if I can make it through the dialogue and be force unequipped etc without the worldspace option enabled.

I should also mention that the only dialogue that makes it all the way through and I suffer the proper repurcussions is the travel permit dialogue. I'm able to successfully break that rule (even outside a city worldspace :/) and then be sent to jail if I can't pay the fine.

Hopefully the bounty validation logic fix will clear it all up, if not, I'll take another peak at my camera mods :)

I disabled the enforce in worldspace option and the dialogue worked as intended. My offending items were stripped and ye. Although it took a hot minute for them to catch on to my armor offence. I ended up teleporting to whiterun and changing armor for them to notice that. 

If the bikini armor licence is not enabled but the armor license is enabled, does that mean I can wear bikini armor without guards pulling me up about it? Because that would explain it why they initially didn't care about my armor (which was bikini armor).

Edit: I also just teleported to Rorikstead. I have the enforce in small towns option disabled but I still got pulled up and my offending items stripped :(

Edited by WildSong34
11 hours ago, WildSong34 said:

I disabled the enforce in worldspace option and the dialogue worked as intended. My offending items were stripped and ye.

If you can, please identify the exact NPC dialogue line before conversation exits and write it here verbatim.

11 hours ago, WildSong34 said:

If the bikini armor licence is not enabled but the armor license is enabled, does that mean I can wear bikini armor without guards pulling me up about it? Because that would explain it why they initially didn't care about my armor (which was bikini armor).

The original and current script checks for clothing, bikini, and armor in this sequence. If the item in question satisfies one of these three conditions, BMLE ignores condition checks remaining in the sequence, whether or not the corresponding license feature is enabled. Also note that, for script optimization, disabled licenses confer to players a perpetually valid license of that type.

Example 1 context: If player is wearing an item with bikini keyword, bikini license is disabled, armor license is enabled, player doesn't have armor license:

> item doesn't have clothing keyword; skip clothing check

> item has bikini keyword; do bikini check

> whether or not player has license, Bikini license feature is disabled; pass this condition check

> return violation false

Spoiler
bool Function checkForArmorViolation(Form item)
    Armor armorItem = item as Armor
    ; no violation if it's not an armor item
    if (!armorItem)
        return false
    endIf

; no violation if it's a lockable DeviousDevice
    ; zad_Lockable doesn't appear on Inventory Devices... Let's try this more general method.
    if (WhitelistedKeyword(item))
        return false
    endIf

; Clothing requires armor, bikini or clothing license if clothing license feature is enabled
    if (armorItem.HasKeyword(VendorItemClothing))
        if (!hasClothingLicense || !hasInsurance) && bmlmcm.isClothingLicenseFeatureEnabled
            return true
        else
            return false
        endIf
    endIf

; Bikini armor requires armor or bikini license
    if (HasBikiniKeyword(armorItem))
        if (!hasBikiniLicense || !hasInsurance) && bmlmcm.isBikiniLicenseFeatureEnabled
            return true
        else
            return false
        endIf
    endIf

; Armor requires armor license
    if (armorItem.HasKeyword(VendorItemArmor))
        if (!hasArmorLicense || !hasInsurance) && bmlmcm.isArmorLicenseFeatureEnabled
            return true
        else
            return false
        endIf
    endIf

; default case; function should never get to this point
    return false
EndFunction

Hence, BMLE doesn't check whether your item violates armor license rules. However, now that you've brought this topic up, I think I'll implement this change where all conditions are checked sequentially without exiting mid-function unless violation is already true in one step of the sequence:

Example 2 context: If player is wearing an item with bikini keyword, bikini license is disabled, armor license is enabled, player doesn't have armor license:

> item doesn't violate bikini license conditions because feature is disabled; do next check in parent sequence

> item has armor keyword

> player has armor violation due to missing license

> return violation true

Example 3 context: If player is wearing an item with bikini keyword, bikini license is disabled, armor license is enabled, player has armor license:

> item doesn't violate bikini license conditions because feature is disabled; do next check in parent sequence

> item has armor keyword

> item doesn't violate armor license conditions because player has armor license; do next check in parent sequence

> return violation false ; default case

Spoiler
bool Function checkForArmorViolation(Form item)
    Armor armorItem = item as Armor
    ; no violation if it's not an armor item
    if (!armorItem)
        return false
    endIf

; no violation if it's a lockable DeviousDevice
    ; zad_Lockable doesn't appear on Inventory Devices... Let's try this more general method.
    if (WhitelistedKeyword(item))
        return false
    endIf

; Clothing requires armor, bikini or clothing license if clothing license feature is enabled
    if (armorItem.HasKeyword(VendorItemClothing))
        if (!hasClothingLicense || !hasInsurance) && bmlmcm.isClothingLicenseFeatureEnabled
            return true
        endIf
    endIf

; Bikini armor requires armor or bikini license
    if (HasBikiniKeyword(armorItem))
        if (!hasBikiniLicense || !hasInsurance) && bmlmcm.isBikiniLicenseFeatureEnabled
            return true
        endIf
    endIf

; Armor requires armor license
    if (armorItem.HasKeyword(VendorItemArmor))
        if (!hasArmorLicense || !hasInsurance) && bmlmcm.isArmorLicenseFeatureEnabled
            return true
        endIf
    endIf

; default case
    return false
EndFunction

@WildSong34 This version contains a possible fix for your locational filter issue.

@LaRem. With this version, most notification messages are sourced from the plugin directly rather than from a script. The following are the only files you'd need to translate:

• BM_Licenses.esp; translate as a separate dialogue patch. Ex: BM_Licenses - Russian.esp
  • BM_Licenses_ENGLISH.txt; translate as BM_Licenses_RUSSIAN.txt

From now on, should you only upload a lang file and a .esp patch, you won't ever need to do any other work on your end unless I change something drastically. If there are any remaining notifications that should be translated from a script, let me know and I'll take a look.

Edited by Gyra
Removed attachment

Hai ^^

Thank you for the fix, I'll give it a go shortly.

7 hours ago, Gyra said:

If you can, please identify the exact NPC dialogue line before conversation exits and write it here verbatim.

I'm a little confused about this. Do you want me to replicate the issue? Or tell you where dialogue exits for me now? Because turning off the enforce in worldspace fixed the dialogue ending prematurely. 
Or do you want to know the problematic dialogue from before I fixed it anyway so you can check what's going on internally when it fires?
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I just woke up ^^"

24 minutes ago, WildSong34 said:

Or do you want to know the problematic dialogue from before I fixed it

Yes, I want to know the problematic dialogue line to verify what else might have went wrong. I want to know the last line the guard says before your conversation is automatically and prematurely cut off.