Skyrim GSVSABB for TBBP 1325 animations Bouncing Boobs

ssvsergey

Hello , I am the author of the mod Skyrim GSVSABB for TBBP .Immediately apologize for my bad English .
Mod includes 1325 animations Bouncing Boobs under a modified body for TBBP and modified skeleton from xpx32 - Max skeleton . Processed all the animation for people from the folder animations .

The mod is 2 file :
1. Skyrim GSVSABB TBBP v.1.0 , which includes all the animations ,skeletons and body .
2. GSV-TBBP-Lingeries v.1.0 - adds 3 armor bikini ,which you can buy at Belethor in Whiterun -
for better vision animation . Also in Whiterun added 3 companion , who sit in The Bannered Mare in
Whiterun .

Installation instructions in the ReadMe files .

Link to download  http://yadi.sk/d/4xMH1R1ZAnR6c

Added body for GSVSABB for CBBE 3.2.3 for testing

Link to download  http://yadi.sk/d/vmMXTl8HAt8yC

Added body for GSVSABB for CHSBHC for testing

(Due to large Breasts evident disadvantages of a small number of polygons)

Link to download http://yadi.sk/d/GGhDugQKBK9dh

Attention!!!
Animation and body of TBBP work will not - get deformed Breasts .
Will not work animation with clothing and armor from TBBP - get deformed Breasts.
This is a problem skeleton that I can't solve . Who can fix - xpx32 .

Animation works only on a naked body and my armor .
All armor and clothes to adapt to my body and my skeleton .

Bodyslide++ will not work . For correct work of developers Bodyslide++ should include in its programme of my skeleton and body .

Animation was done under the body LadyBody . The video presents the animation with the body LadyBody .

http://youtu.be/o449XS_IZB4

http://youtu.be/lxd55Cfl1fA

http://youtu.be/Xd5qCVoW6oE

On the photo - the result of the revised body of TBBP  and CBBE .

0_d0fab_a80e8624_L.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                  

0_cfb5e_7a99ee6b_XXL.jpg

0_d0b90_77da94cb_XXL.jpg

yes people have been saying the same thing here once you create a body for one skeleton it was impossible to convert to other bodies. That was bullshit. as long as you can import it right in either blender or 3dmax you can still convert it right, blender did not have the possibility to import skeleton correctly and 3dmax never worked on my pc, So i was unable to show how to do this right. Glad you proved everyone wrong.

If this was done for ladybody, then that's the problem. The ladybody uses a custom skeleton with different bone names. Why Krista did something like that is beyond comprehension. It makes her stuff incompatible with everything else out there. But it's her stuff, so whatever.

From ladybody there is nothing here , read above : a skeleton from xpx32 with my bones , the body for TBBP , skin body redesigned body TBBP , my animation . I reworked the body ladybody and did it animations . In this fashion there is nothing from ladybody .

If this was done for ladybody, then that's the problem. The ladybody uses a custom skeleton with different bone names. Why Krista did something like that is beyond comprehension. It makes her stuff incompatible with everything else out there. But it's her stuff, so whatever.

From ladybody there is nothing here , read above : a skeleton from xpx32 with my bones , the body for TBBP , skin body redesigned body TBBP , my animation . I reworked the body ladybody and did it animations . In this fashion there is nothing from ladybody .

I looked at the skeleton you included. It's the ladybody skeleton, not the xp32 skeleton.

I looked at the skeleton you included. It's the ladybody skeleton, not the xp32 skeleton.

Your it ladybody skeleton? I never noticed .ladybody skeleton .

If this ladybody ,then put her skeleton and try to play 

0_d0ebe_cf32979a_XL.jpg

Your it ladybody skeleton? I never noticed .ladybody skeleton .

If this ladybody ,then put her skeleton and try to play 

0_d0ebe_cf32979a_XL.jpg

That's not the skeleton in the archive though. The skeleton in the archive is definitely ladybody's skeleton.

Before This Turns into a heated argument , I will clarify things a little .What I have seen 

I downloaded the file and took look at the Skeleton myself .

Q: Is this Xp32's Skeleton ?

A: Yes ( It is Based of XP32's Skeleton , With Additional Breast Bones )

Q: Will these Animations only Work With My own CBBE or UNP/UNPB  or ADEC Body ?

A: NO   (Most Likely No , These Animations only work with the body and Skeleton  provided by the OP Starter , if you use these Animations with without the provided body and skeleton , You will have the Crushed / Deformed Breasts Issue )

Q: Will other Breast Bouncing Animations  ( From Sex Lab or ZaZ ) Work on this Body ?

A:  NO   (Most Likely No , I'm Quite Sure Arrok , Other Animators  and I used the original bones from XP32's Skeleton , This Body doesn't have those bones rigged in them)

Cheers 

Guest Jenova23

Well I don't really care to much about the sexlab animations so long as this works with my bodyslide tbbp bodies I tried this on nexus but I always get crushed breasts hopefully someone will fix that or in the future make this compatible if anyone can figure out how to get this to work with a custom tbbp body plz let me know thx.

Before This Turns into a heated argument , I will clarify things a little .What I have seen 

I downloaded the file and took look at the Skeleton myself .

Q: Is this Xp32's Skeleton ?

A: Yes ( It is Based of XP32's Skeleton , With Additional Breast Bones )

Q: Will these Animations only Work With My own CBBE or UNP/UNPB  or ADEC Body ?

A: NO   (Most Likely No , These Animations only work with the body and Skeleton  provided by the OP Starter , if you use these Animations with without the provided body and skeleton , You will have the Crushed / Deformed Breasts Issue )

Q: Will other Breast Bouncing Animations  ( From Sex Lab or ZaZ ) Work on this Body ?

A:  NO   (Most Likely No , I'm Quite Sure Arrok , Other Animators  and I used the original bones from XP32's Skeleton , This Body doesn't have those bones rigged in them)

Cheers 

This is pretty much what I found out testing. You can change "Most Likely No" to "No" if you use xp32's normal/generic skeleton.

Still the best way would be to just import skeleton xp32 in blender or 3dmax with the animation and copy those breast with gerra scripts maybe this can work as a work around in that case you don't need a new CBBE mesh with a special skeleton from ladybody converted to xp32. since this will use just the default xp32 like arrok been doing.

Gerra has script that allows you to copy bone movement directly from armature to another armature. so copy breast armature from ladybody to xp32 breast bone. and export that animation again.

I have already done it, with vanilla skeleton and animation from ladybody copied directly to vanilla skeleton and exported it again the only difference was i had no ability to import xp32 in blender since i have not follow what the way way to import this skeleton in blender. So this animation was the exact same from ladybody minus the breast bounce.

i am not really found of the way it currently done since there no real script for importing something correctly in blender and 3dmax does not work on my machine. I know about those beta scripts but they fuck up my blender and nifscope so i cannot work correctly oblivion or new vegas animation when i install those in blender folders.

This was the topic where i converted it to vanilla skeleton:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17503-skyrim-bouncing-boobs-final-where-can-i-get-this/page-3?do=findComment&comment=419611

btw do anyone know what ip adress 5.45.213.60 to 5.45.213.65 is ?? not sure why everytime i view this topic only my firewall goes haywire and tried to spam it by constantly trying to contact this ip address. so i blocked it in my firewall now i see huge line with constantly trying to reach this ip address is this the link to the site the original op was pointing too or is there more in this topic that needs attention ??

hi ssvsergey!

I have brought your animations here on LL really started rolling. for I find your animations as the best ever. it's just a shame that it is no BBP version, most major skyrim players use a BBP body and they can not use your animation.
it's a pity I can not re-use this new animation!
I use the CHSBHC BBP and I do not want to miss this body, is it not possible to convert a version for BBP?
I would be very grateful for a conversion.

german \ deutsch !

ich habe deine animationen hier auf LL so richtig ins rollen gebracht . denn ich finde deine animationen als die besten überhaupt . es ist nur schade das es keine BBP version ist , die meißten skyrim spieler verwenden einen BBP körper und sie können deine animation nicht verwenden .
es ist schade , ich kann diese neue animation wieder nicht verwenden ! 

ich verwende den CHSBHC-BBP und ich möchte nicht auf diesen körper verzichten , ist es denn nicht möglich eine version für BBP zu konvertieren ?
ich wäre sehr dankbar für eine konvertierung .

winny257 , I can not understand with your translation . I put the body of the CBBE for testing . See my header .

CHSBHC uses the body CBBE .

Given that you are such a fan of my animations , I will try to help you .
But you should simple phrases to explain your problem .
1. What kind of body you use - CHSBHC ?
2. That you can't ?
And so on , because I do not understand English and German .

winny257 , I can not understand with your translation . I put the body of the CBBE for testing . See my header .

CHSBHC uses the body CBBE .

Given that you are such a fan of my animations , I will try to help you .

But you should simple phrases to explain your problem .

1. What kind of body you use - CHSBHC ?

2. That you can't ?

And so on , because I do not understand English and German .

the CHSBHC body based on CBBEv2, he is not a " TBBP skeleton " compatible!

For this reason I can only use a BBP skeleton. each BBP animation works perfectly! with the XP32 TBBP skeleton I can not do anything.

the time I use this animation:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35035/?

edit :I use this body.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4888/?

4888-1-1325372499.gif

german\ \ deutsch !

der CHSBHC körper basiert auf CBBEv2 , er ist nicht mit einem "TBBP skelett" kompatibel ! aus diesem grund kann ich nur ein BBP skelett verwenden . jede BBP animation funktioniert einwandfrei ! mit dem XP32 TBBP skelett kann ich nichts anfangen .

Archived