Skyrim GSVSABB for TBBP 1325 animations Bouncing Boobs

ssvsergey

M4rth, 

repeat your question

here....

"I rly like the Idea, but the walking and running animations look kinda weird :/

Is that only for me or is that purpose?"

dont wanna be unkind but.. clicking 1 page back is rly that hard?

The question is not correct ,but from the region that someone like that . My animation is not perfect ,it should be correct , but this takes time , which I do not .And ,probably , I didn redo it won't - there is no desire .

Wow just checked this out today.  This is Goooood!  Exactly what I wanted, realistic as ive seen and doesn't have a million different bugs.  Got some mesh/texture problems but I know it is my setup that i have to fix.  Has happened in the past.  So I know thats what it is.  

Thanks!!!  A lot!!!! :)))))

I downloaded lady body from the site but would the version matter?  I think its 2.0 if I remember right.  Anyways thanks again!

The question is not correct ,but from the region that someone like that . My animation is not perfect ,it should be correct , but this takes time , which I do not .And ,probably , I didn redo it won't - there is no desire .

Hey, ssvsergey.

If I understand you right, you don't think your work is appreciated. Not true. You've obviously put an incredible amount of time and effort into these animations, and some are better than any others I've seen. Some don't quite suit my taste, but that's how it goes, right?

So I hope you'll continue to develop and expand this mod. And thanks for sharing what you've done so far, OK?

That is all.  :cool:

Hey, ssvsergey.

If I understand you right, you don't think your work is appreciated. Not true. You've obviously put an incredible amount of time and effort into these animations, and some are better than any others I've seen. Some don't quite suit my taste, but that's how it goes, right?

So I hope you'll continue to develop and expand this mod. And thanks for sharing what you've done so far, OK?

Thanks for the kind words . I have really no time and desire , but if you have the passion , then of course there is that rule ,but not primarily animation that immediately catches the eye.

Guest Jenova23

Hey, ssvsergey.

Thanks for the kind words . I have really no time and desire , but if you have the passion , then of course there is that rule ,but not primarily animation that immediately catches the eye.

I know everyone appreciates your work otherwise they wouldn't complain about the compatibility at least I do.

Archived