10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. It's always nice to get confirmation.

Some CBO revealing clothes are causing problems and also the CBO default shoes. I keep meaning to take some screenshots.

Could you list which clothing and what's your mod load out? I'm still working on the eventual fix (albeit slowly) and I might miss those.

1 hour ago, abrevlan said:

Could you list which clothing

The sandals/flip-flops are floating near the feet (male and female) - you can get an idea of it in the first ascreen.

This thing affects males and females and sits under the clothes even though it is not listed. My man here is supposed to be 'no clothes'.

Barbershop_Magister_Kiffa11_17_0000.thumb.jpg.e66429bee7743c4e9bed51c15dbb35d5.jpg

Plate Legwear Armour

Barbershop_Magister_Kiffa11_17_0001.thumb.jpg.c1cb69909b953f00378b1861415e40c7.jpg

Teutonic Order and Order of Santiago (male and female)

Barbershop_Magister_Kiffa11_17_0003.thumb.jpg.5d729bc0b7545839410adb717fbdf65e.jpg

A lot of these items have an icon next to them in Better Barbershop but I don't know what the icon is about.

Benedictine Monk Robe had a problem similar to the Teutonic job above.

Carolingian Commoners Clothing 2, High Nobility 2 and Low Nobility 2

Barbershop_Magister_Kiffa 11_17_0002.jpg

Anything you need just ask.

Edited by Grey Cloud
6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The sandals/flip-flops are floating near the feet (male and female) - you can get an idea of it in the first ascreen.

This thing affects males and females and sits under the clothes even though it is not listed. My man here is supposed to be 'no clothes'.

Hide contents

Barbershop_Magister_Kiffa11_17_0000.thumb.jpg.e66429bee7743c4e9bed51c15dbb35d5.jpg

Plate Legwear Armour

Hide contents

Barbershop_Magister_Kiffa11_17_0001.thumb.jpg.c1cb69909b953f00378b1861415e40c7.jpg

Teutonic Order and Order of Santiago (male and female)

Hide contents

Barbershop_Magister_Kiffa11_17_0003.thumb.jpg.5d729bc0b7545839410adb717fbdf65e.jpg

A lot of these items have an icon next to them in Better Barbershop but I don't know what the icon is about.

Benedictine Monk Robe had a problem similar to the Teutonic job above.

Carolingian Commoners Clothing 2, High Nobility 2 and Low Nobility 2

Hide contents

Barbershop_Magister_Kiffa 11_17_0002.jpg

Anything you need just ask.

LOL, I scratched my head for a long while until I reread your load order and you said there were icons next to them. The clothes with icons are from Community Flavor Pack. Can't do anything about that for CBO Community Patch.

You're in luck though. After I fix the bugs with CBO with the community patch, I'll finish up on my CFP compatch for CBO. I'll also be including CFP-EPE with that release.

1 hour ago, abrevlan said:

icons next to them

It's either their crap icons or my crap eyes but I couldn't tell what the icon was supposed to be.

Could this anything to do with the CFP-EPE patch? CFP has been in since I rebuilt last week but EPE has only been in a day or two. I'm pretty sure it wasn't this bad before that.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's either their crap icons or my crap eyes but I couldn't tell what the icon was supposed to be.

Could this anything to do with the CFP-EPE patch? CFP has been in since I rebuilt last week but EPE has only been in a day or two. I'm pretty sure it wasn't this bad before that.

You have CBO which alters the rig drastically. No matter what anyone tells you that it's only minor mesh issues don't believe it. Those clothes don't recognize the new rig and some indexes/genes need adjusting. New blendshapes need to be created and old ones adjusted.

You don't have a compatibility patch for CFP and CBO loaded but you do have one for EPE and CBO.

Edited by abrevlan
More info
16 hours ago, RedLeaf1014 said:

Hello,i I want to know if it is possible to add a button to use Free Camera perspective?The Free Camera For Royal Court in steam workshop has outdated.

This feature seems wildly requested. I'll try adding it in the next update.

Gotta make sure I'm not crazy here. There's no ".MOD" file for the community patch, right? Just an overwrite and you're fine.

And, if anyone knows, the patch mentions "REQUIRES INSTALL OF MANGES CBO BEFORE UPDATE". Is it saying...

"You need an older version of Mange's CBO before it was updated (the update bundling carnal cour)"
or
"You need Mange's CBO ("current" version) before you can update that file with this patch."?

The wording's throwing me for a loop

Edited by A Viceroy
changed "copy over" to "overwrite" for clarity.
7 hours ago, A Viceroy said:

Gotta make sure I'm not crazy here. There's no ".MOD" file for the community patch, right? Just an overwrite and you're fine.

And, if anyone knows, the patch mentions "REQUIRES INSTALL OF MANGES CBO BEFORE UPDATE". Is it saying...

"You need an older version of Mange's CBO before it was updated (the update bundling carnal cour)"
or
"You need Mange's CBO ("current" version) before you can update that file with this patch."?

The wording's throwing me for a loop

To make things easier for you and others, just download this instead. You don't have to overwrite CBO anymore.

52 minutes ago, Zettbob said:

Great mod! Loving the new animations. Would love for some foreplay, kissing animations which seem to be missing from the orignal animations. 

Those are in the plans. But I'm currently in a retooling phase, so I can make animations quicker and extend/improve existing ones.

I'm also making some tools to help in bug fixing or to help in reporting from the user side. Compatching is a quite the mean mistress when there's a lot of things involved.

Great work Abrevlan!

Base CBO used to contain CruelSunV's animations a couple of versions ago, which contains orgasm animations, cum decals, among others. The original page for his standalone animations is gone. His second mod was made for that version of CBO and as such doesn't have the animations (but does have the cum decals).

If it's possible - is there a way to get those incorporated into this mod? Maybe with CSV's help or blessing if he's still around?

I actually have these animations saved (from January 2023?), but I don't know if they work with the current rig since it's changed a fair bit since the tournaments expansion.  I don't know how to work with anim files, but if you would like to convert them over - I could share them.

1 hour ago, keksdik69 said:

Great work Abrevlan!

Base CBO used to contain CruelSunV's animations a couple of versions ago, which contains orgasm animations, cum decals, among others. The original page for his standalone animations is gone. His second mod was made for that version of CBO and as such doesn't have the animations (but does have the cum decals).

If it's possible - is there a way to get those incorporated into this mod? Maybe with CSV's help or blessing if he's still around?

I actually have these animations saved (from January 2023?), but I don't know if they work with the current rig since it's changed a fair bit since the tournaments expansion.  I don't know how to work with anim files, but if you would like to convert them over - I could share them.

A member from Carnalitas Discord said that CruelSunV left the Ck3 modding scene from the looks of it.

Ideally, the animations should be remade into the meta rig I'm using to maintain quality but that's still iffy on my ethics as an artist.

I'll try to make a temporary mod with those animations retargeted while I'm making a transition IRL and in the mod tools I'm using.

There's a lot of stuff I recently learned about the code so look forward to the next update of CBO Animations+.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Durante said:

Needs an update with the latest CBO. Gives penises to all the females.

Im just muddling thru, not 100%m but I think this is actually the waist slider when EPE is active... current compatability is a bit of an issue hhaha.

Edited by Dwjliel
2 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

Im just muddling thru, not 100%m but I think this is actually the waist slider when EPE is active... current compatability is a bit of an issue hhaha.

It has to do with the penis changes in the new CBO update unfortunately. Both CFP patch and CBO animations cause this incompatibility unfortunately not just EPE.