Compliment body part Mod?

Is there a mod that you can just compliment specific body parts?

I know you can do a compliment body in WW, or compliment bulge size in BDP. But I'm looking for something where you can compliment, chest on male, or breasts on female, butts etc and the receiving sim get a positive/embarrassed moodlet, etc.

I dont know if its possible to narrow down to clothing type, like compliment their body in a bikini etc. But I just cant seem to find a mod that does this.

I've never seen such a mod either, which between the two of us failing to find one, it may be a safe assumption to think this mod doesn't exist as I'd think it'd be pretty popular since this is a good idea. WW even has the option for a Sim to receive a flirty buff if they're talking to a Sim with a muscular chest, a nice pair of breasts and/or a nice ass, depending on the Sim's attractiveness preferences. 

It couldn't hurt to ask Turbodriver if he's down for expanding on what's already there as it is realistic. Then certain traits and/or relationship level could determine if the Sim gets a flirty buff from the compliment or an embarrassed moodlet. Could even use the fear emotion and get a fear buff from the Sim getting creeped out if they find the Sim complimenting them to be unattractive. Self-Assured Sims could get a Confidence buff from nearly any Sim complimenting them, excluding unattractive ones. Romantic Sims could be the same, except the buff could be Flirty. Loner Sims could almost always get Embarrassed. For a simple idea, it's got depth and can add some much-needed immersion.

The gender of the Sim complimenting them and the sexuality of the Sim being complimented could play a role too. Neat idea, overall. Definitely a +1 from me. Shit, if I knew how and had the time to, I'd make the mod myself, I'm getting ideas left and right here. XD 

Edited by SilentAegis