Visible Vid issues in some Areas of the Game

Not sure, but given the fact it doesn't seem to be affecting geometry or textures, maybe either the shader cache or FSR2? You should be able to make Starfield rebuild the shader cache from scratch by going to the C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Starfield folder and removing the Pipeline.cache file. As for FSR2, that's obviously just in the graphical settings. The other option would be drivers as sen4mi mentioned.

23 hours ago, pashax said:

given the fact it doesn't seem to be affecting geometry or textures, maybe either the shader cache or FSR2? You should be able to make Starfield rebuild the shader cache from scratch by going to the C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Starfield folder and removing the Pipeline.cache file. As for FSR2, that's obviously just in the graphical settings. The other option would be drivers as sen4mi mentioned.

Thanks, you lost me with the tech stuff, I am an older guy who has no training to use this PC, I did upgrade my drivers as the game would not run until I did that.

Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition, Darkside of the Moon, 2020, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 16.0 GB, 64-bit operating system.

I bought this to mod Skyrim when the world closed for business in 2020.

Fair enough.  To remove that file, right click on the start button, and choose run. Enter this into the open line and click OK:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Starfield

There might be multiple files there, but only the "Pipeline.cache" should be removed (or just renamed if you want to be extra careful). After you start Starfield again, it'll sit there for a few minutes "compiling shaders" as it recreates that file, and that should be all.

FSR2 or FidelityFX Super Resolution 2 is in the graphical settings menu inside the game. Turning it off will hurt game performance, though.