Wicked Whims Wall Marker Won't Work

Hi, I need help with the wall marker. It seem just to not work. When I place it and move mouse on it nothing happens. I might miss something, it's been a few months sine I last played Sims.

I have WW, Wicker Perversions and quite a lot animation sets. Even if I lacked animations, there should be at least WW tab popping up. It is as if the wall marker wasn't there at all.

I have steam version, already validated files - all is ok. The problem lies elsewhere. Please help.

Edited by Semtin
  • Semtin changed the title to Wicked Whims Wall Marker Won't Work
14 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

No, it shouldn't. If you don't have animations for this object, nothing related WW will show up, just like for any other object.

You're right, I just noticed it now. Turns out that despite having hundreds of animations installed, none of them was made for that wall marker. I got one just now and it works!

I remember having at least quite a few animations there a few months back and got confused when it didn't work these days. Guess it must have been Patreon versions, LL seem to be lacking in those.

18 hours ago, Semtin said:

You're right, I just noticed it now. Turns out that despite having hundreds of animations installed, none of them was made for that wall marker. I got one just now and it works!

I remember having at least quite a few animations there a few months back and got confused when it didn't work these days. Guess it must have been Patreon versions, LL seem to be lacking in those.

what creator have animations for the wall marker?

• 4 weeks later...