Long/Sharp/"Demon" toenails

There are a lot of mods for fingernails and some of them include sharp options but sadly I've been unable to find the same for toe nails. I imagine it can't be too hard to make something like this since there are already files in-game for sharp nails of beast races and mods like Ohmes-Raht which give characters something like that.

Thanks for any help

claw.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 6:46 PM, kaa62 said:

I know of Beast Feet 1.2.1andĀ PJ - Beast Feet and Beast Shoes UUNP, but if you mean for any race thenĀ CBBE 3BAV (V's Cut) adds claw sliders to hand and feet, but I don't know if it's dramatic enough for you.

On second thought I can't seem to find the claw slider anywhere (+ converting everything for this mod is a headache but I could stomach that if it actually worked). Did the author change it or something? Or am I just stupid? Where is it?

In Bodyslide, are you looking at the correct parts with "V CBBE 3BBB" in the name? You use these instead of 3BA or whatever. I think they were in the Unassigned group by default. Then there'll be "V CBBE 3BBB Feet", and a slider simply named "Claw". If you really think it's missing on the version you have, share a screenshot so I can confirm.