Joined Patreon WW Still does not work properly.

Just joined Patreon and got Version 179.3. Still cannot get this to work. Messaged Turbodriver and no reply despite having just paid for the program.

Can somebody please help me. I am in Hospital on Friday and may not be coming out. Cannot get Naked Yoga Interactions to work on Home Lot or Public Lot. Have not altered settings because the program said it is set up to work out of the box.

I give in.

I am not having this issue, @Retrovanian , but I have never selected "Nude Yoga" from a yoga mat. Did not even know that was thing.

I turned Nookstone in Oasis Springs into a combo gym/spa. Upstairs there are massage tables / mani-pedi chairs / and two yoga mats facing the road. Downstairs there is exercise equipment and three yoga mats surrounded by mirrors. Sims will do naked yoga there. Upstairs and downstairs. Public lot.

I have a Spa in Sulani. Three yoga mats facing the ocean. They get naked. Not always! But I like random surprises. Again, a public lot. Nothing better than seeing nude Mortimer Goth stretching naked while the setting sun highlights overweight Mort in silhouette. Yeah I let Mort get fat and Bella dances in my strip club. Sorry Mort. Alexander is also a transgendered young adult...

Also in Sulani ... I have a female married couple. One teaches meditation and the other teaches yoga. Basically a "wellness" house. Both teach and exercise at their home. "Students" and instructor alike randomly get nekkid. I guess their home would be considered a Private Lot? When it comes to "MAXIS" or EA shit gets confusing.

If you want EVERYONE naked, maybe try the "Clothing Optional" lot trait. There may be many reasons why a Sim does not want to remove their clothes and be naked in public. Lemme try to remember how to take and upload screenshots. Its been awhile...

I DO believe that Wicked Whims has an option for "clothing accidents". Never. Randomly. Always. Probably under undressing options.