Potential collaboration on a blacked species pack/ content mod

Hey, I’m a pretty experienced image editor and wanted to know if any stellaris modder was interested at all in adding a blacked species portrait mod or even a full mod with content and events. This isn’t a one sided request as I would be doing all of the art for the mod if someone agrees to do the coding. While I’m most experienced in Blacked content, I have resources for futa, femboy, beastiality, you name it. If anyone is remotely interested please hit me up! I’d be down to discuss details with anyone interested.

Below I’ve put some of my previous work so you know about what I would be thinking of doing.

IMG_4843.jpeg

IMG_4842.jpeg

IMG_4841.jpeg

IMG_4839.jpeg

IMG_4840.jpeg

3 hours ago, SpaceSquid said:

Ah yes, my favourite alien race - Africans

I also make tats so i was thinking of a interspecies or futa or tentacle or beast themed lol. It's just that I have the most experience with blacked stuff I already have resources for beastiality themed tats and making interspecies ones wouldn't be that difficult.