New Hairs

junkacc

Whoa just checked these out: The second part of max and flans (?) hair for boys.

post-23292-0-85805900-1381439816_thumb.jpg

post-23292-0-92249100-1381439860_thumb.jpg

+ others not pictured.

Should be hitting Nexus soon or you can find the incomplete collection at the source.

Oh... Does anyone know where I can find this hair for Oblivion?

2766128-1324562266.jpg

I want some more hair. Some of the hairs included in Amnes' are not to my taste.

thx.

These are nice hairstyles indeed.

Though male characters aren't my priority, it's still important to have better-looking male actors for more attractive adult action at my disposal...

What you are looking for is SKS Ren's number 31. Either immediately get it from here:

SKSRens31.rar

Or download Room207's complete CCC hair compilation linked to in this thread (Brittainy's post, #8).

That immensely easy-to-guess download password is found in Movomo's post.

These are nice hairstyles indeed.

Though male characters aren't my priority, it's still important to have better-looking male actors for more attractive adult action at my disposal...

What you are looking for is SKS Ren's number 31. Either immediately get it from here:

attachicon.gifSKSRens31.rar

Or download Room207's complete CCC hair compilation linked to in this thread (Brittainy's post, #8).

That immensely easy-to-guess download password is found in Movomo's post.

Thanks Poontank!

I used the one hair link.

Couldn't access the files on 4shared because it seems microshit is blocking emails from 4shared as well now. They are blocking mail from various sites like VGUNetwork:

http://www.vgunetwork.com/index.html/_/articles/microsoft-blocking-vgunetwork-r61

Is Lovers next?

Anyway Thx!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived