Missing an SKS Ren's hair

thethatotherguy

I have been scouring the internet for a particular SKS Ren's hair. I know its part of the collection because there was an image
in one of the packs of the hair and it was titled "SKS Ren's 02". The data files were not included though.

This was it:

http://s18.postimage.org/kp9gtsxmx/image.jpg

You can also see the hair here:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/30707-1-1269705091.jpg

If any kind soul has managed to track this hair down, would they be so kind as to upload it for me?

Thanks.

wait a minute, if i remember right, one of the girls on apachii goddess store has that hair as a wig, you can always look for the mesh and the .dds file conected to it from the data folder, it is called coolfhair29(inside the meshes/clothes/wigcoolhair folder) you can find what .dds it uses by looking at the .nif file with nifskope, one for the hair and one for the flower( they added to make it look even better)... private packages huh?, i think that the oblivion comunity should share more and be less "i have it and you don't" at times

Although the style with the side pony is somewhat similar, 'Coolfhair29' unfortunately has the ponytail falling over the other shoulder.

And its texture isn't quite up to par with the SKS hair.

I've never actually seen this SKS style in any pack I ever came across. Posting in this here thread like "I have it but it's private, sorry" isn't too helpful.

You could always share the files with the OP in a PM (wouldn't that be OK? IDK.). And I wonder how it could be of bad quality? SKS hairs are about the best quality hairstyles available for the game. Is by any chance a wrong texture assigned to it so it looks messed up?

Got it in a pack, unfortuantly it's bad quality and i don't know the mesh/texture name + the pack is private.

sorry.

As far as I can imagine, police can never catch you just because you lent your music CD to your friend. Sorry, if I'm getting the wrong idea of the intention of your word 'private pack'.

http://undersunandsky.blogspot.it/2012/04/comprehensive-cosmetic-compilation-18.html?zx=3d3283727656f1b6

The version on the Tesnexus is missing most of the elusive SKS Ren stuff, but the link above is the full version and I found SKS Ren hairstyles in it which I couldn't get anywhere else at all.

Take a look at the images of the Tesnexus version:  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24077  There's a picture titled "SKS - not included".  Those hairs are missing from the pack on the Nexus but I'm pretty certain they're included in the first link I gave you.

Bloody Nexus  >.>

Yep. It's there. Pretty much all SKS are here. This pack is still missing a bunch like other packs but surprisingly has the one I was looking for. Thanks so much Brittainy!

I'm so confused at why an author includes images for hairs that are not included in the pack. Pretty frustrating when searching.

Oh and some detective work will reveal the password. I got it on my first try :).

As that is a password protected download folder, without the password it's pretty useless.

Yep. It's there. Pretty much all SKS are here. At least all the ones I was aware I was missing. Pretty amazing pack. Thanks so much Brittainy!

I'm so confused at why an author includes images for hairs that are not included in the pack. Pretty frustrating when searching.

Oh and some detective work will reveal the password. I got it on my first try :).

While I have nothing against playing around a bit with some easy riddles, It does not mean I like it.. especially when it comes to modding and sharing. I don't understand why people bother to upload things while encrypting them.

Well, in this case, Room207's intention would probably be of hoping people to remember the blog title.

The password is UNDERSUNANDSKY . Yep, blame me it's okay, if I've taken the joy of unriddling from you.

Oh come on. Romm207 is a really nice guy, making this hair pack took almost half a year (I was writing with him several times while he was making it) and all you need to do for the passworrd is hovering your cursor over a specific part of the website? It's not that hard. There is no riddle, I've seen asian blogs which take a sadistic delight in drivintg you nuts with riddles. Compared to them Room207 is serving this huge hairpack to you on a silver platter. /rant

Yes, the blog is called "Under Sun and Sky" but that doesn't mean the password has to be the same. The download page also doesn't contain any leads, so asking that we should figure out for ourselves is a bit much. You might make some guessing but the natural reaction when something is password protected is "wtf...I need a password for this? I better ask". I just clicked past the blog and didn't read anything on it, so for me to guess it would be impossible. Thanks for the link and password.

Archived