Some mod Problems

Hey,

I have an issue I always wondered about.

The females in my game still have the same appearence as always after installing several mods, I wonder if there is a mod that edits their faces so they look more attractive. After installing the nude mod, My character is indeed nude but has no colors on the nipples or no textures near her private parts. Its all just the same skin color. This always bugged me, and I thought I'd ask if somebody knew what I was talking about. I also tried the SlaveTrade mod but it doesnt seem to be working, The dialouge just says "You wont get alcohol" or something. (Havent checked this issue or searched it on the forums but I mainly opened this thread for the other ones).

Greets,

Raekas

Raekes, post your load order along with as much info as you can on what body you installed.

Any body you installed should have contained meshes (the naked body in lieu of the default panties and bra) and textures without which the mesh will be invisible as it is the skin that goes on the mesh. If you have no nipples or privates then you have the wrong textures for that body mesh. Best way to fix this is to reinstall the body again as something may have overwritten it. Out of curiosity which one did you install...HGEC...DMRA?

To post your load order, open OBMM and then select import\export and then view load order and copy it, then paste it here. :)

Hey,

Here is my current loadorder

My character is a custom race,

I also wonder if I can make the rest of the female population of Oblivion more attractive, if so, how would that go?

Greets,

Raekas

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Nec - Extra Mystic Elf Face.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

Sexy Light Blackwood Armor.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversBitch.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts.esp

Q) How can I make the NPCs and my Player less ugly?

A) MBP, MBP++, and XEO would be a good start, you can find more info here (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13)

Goals

A) I wanted to make the Oblivion characters look better. I tried "Beautiful People", "Modular Beautiful People", "Modular Beautiful People++", "Xeo 4" and "Xeo 5", but while they definitely look nice, it was too Anime-styled to me (imagine those scruffy old gate guards having the faces of teenage Anime heroes). So I picked some mods which improve the looks of vanilla Oblivion characters without radically changing them.

B) I wanted some sexy armor for my B-Cup heroine. Looks like E-Cups are the standard for Elder Scrolls heroes, so I had to search a bit. I discovered a huge mod called "Apachii Shop" that adds a shop to the Waterfront with hundreds of items and a patch for that mod which converts some of those items to B-Cup size.

C) I wanted to play the Lovers mods, including LoversCreatures and LoversBitch because I'm a dirty bestiality freak :)

Quirks

On my first attempt, I decided to create a set of mod directories that I just had to copy into my Oblivion "data" directory in the right order. I even unpacked some OMODs. This seemed to work fine at first, but when I installed the HGEC Body High Rez Textures, Oblivion suddenly reverted to the underwear-struck stock bodies again even though it had used the HGEC Body just moments ago.

Here's the reason: Archive Invalidation. Oblivion's "Archive Invalidation" (what makes it use custom files instead of the original ones contained in the .bsa archives) is buggy. Oblivion Mod Manager contains some creative techniques that take care of this, so I did a 180 degree turn and packaged everything as OMODs.

Also, as I found out, using the wrong skeleton causes weird graphics glitches. If you find your character's boobies extending to somewhere on the other side of town, with graphics garbage all over, read this: Corrupted Meshes in LoversBitch 0.5

Steps

A. Beautification

1. EyeCandy Body Replacer 1.0 (Nude)
  2. HGEC Body 1.21
  3. HGEC Body High Res Textures 1.2
  4. Improved Facial Textures 2.1
  5. New Facial Textures by Enayla 2.0
  6. Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts 1.0
  7. Argonian Beautification Exnem 3.0
  8. Universal Skeleton 1.6

B. Armors and Clothes (Obviously, make your own choice here)

1. Apachii Goddess Store 1.6
  2. B-Cup Clothes for Apachii Store 0.2
  3. Diannes Sexy Light Blackwood Armor HGEC B-Cup 1.0
  4. DarkLilith B-Cup 1.0
  5. Silverlight for B-Cup 1.0
  6. Arcane Warrior Robe HGEC 0.9
  7. Little Carmine 1.0

C. Lovers Mods

1. Lovers Resource Pack 2.0
  2. Lovers with PK Base Package rev90
  3. Lovers Minor Mod Pack 1.0 (w/o Adult Play Plus)
  4. Lovers Masturbate 2
  5. Lovers Joburg 1.17
  6. Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP 1.11
  7. Lovers Creatures 1.4.1
  8. New and Improved Animation Project 2.4
  9. Lovers Bitch 0.5b

LOAD ORDER HELP

I took the liberty of rearranging your load order based on the "Recommended Load Order" document attached to this thread -----> [urlhttp://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3[/url]

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
BreakUndies.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts.esp 
Nec - Extra Mystic Elf Face.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
77_Umpa_Animation.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Sexy Light Blackwood Armor.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp
**LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp - DELETE **
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
LoversDarkLessons.esp
LoversHideMenus.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversContraception.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPower.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I moved the two "Ren Beauty Pack" files above your "xLovers" files. They should still work. I did this because if you take the recommendations listed in the posts above and use a real NPC Beauty Mod like MBP++, you will have your load order ready to go when you install MBP++ as the MBP++ esp files will load at the end of your load order by default, making everything before them fall under their effect...thereby beautifying your entire game.

Also remember to DELETE **LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp** as it is superceded by LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Using an older version of a file with the newer version will cause instability and crashes in your game. If not now, then in the future.

Good luck!

Dreamer's load order looks good with the following changes:

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp <---this should always be your last esp unless your using xeo

LoversBackup2.esp - delete this as it is no longer needed.

LoversContraception.esp - this is really pointless to have if you don't have Tamagoclub or an std mod active. You can keep it but it serves no purpose.

Archived