Gina Stone

Gina is a new sim that I created.  She works really well with False Hope's Adult Traits and Errant Red's Goodtime Girls.  Enjoy!

RECOMMENDED MODS

BASEMENTAL 
WICKEDWHIMS
NISA PERV
GOODTIME GIRLS by errant.red (awesome mod!)
KHLAS BDP

If you like my sims, please check out my PATREON page.  

Also any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you need support for this or any of my sims, or have any questions, please feel free to message me here or on my Patreon.

GinaStoneCollage1.thumb.png.ee44bfff34332e7d8137244d0d8fd4b1.png

GinaStoneCollage2.thumb.png.6a410721fd86b21d63b795cd590f9c35.png

ENJOY!!

yeah, dump as much CC and as many mods out as you can because they are Not needed!

The Only important files are the 5 files from your library that are the sims, known as the Tray files, and any custom hair and skin used.

Sliders are Not needed as the sims shape etc is set in the tray files, same with presets, mod tuning files not needed as most are at best only part of the mod so will fail on load anyway, and especially that bug called Randy's Skinny Dip, that is now so old it brings game play failures or even stops the game loading.

10 hours ago, shorty943 said:

yeah, dump as much CC and as many mods out as you can because they are Not needed!

The Only important files are the 5 files from your library that are the sims, known as the Tray files, and any custom hair and skin used.

Sliders are Not needed as the sims shape etc is set in the tray files, same with presets, mod tuning files not needed as most are at best only part of the mod so will fail on load anyway, and especially that bug called Randy's Skinny Dip, that is now so old it brings game play failures or even stops the game loading.

Thanks for the feedback.  I guess I tend to get carried away sometimes.   I will definitely keep what you said in mind when before posting my next sim.

Edited by DirtyOldSim