Giving the ladies their clothes back

I had Slaverun installed on SE, it worked fine(despite the dubious error messenges telling me i don't have the mods i have), Whiterun fell to slavery, all the women were obligated to walk around naked, cool. Then i tried going into the palace and the game crashed. I wasn't really planning on using Slaverun all that much, so not missing out on much i just disabled it. And then all the girls still walked around naked. It's not a big deal but it looks off without the mod it's supposed to come with.
Is there a way to dress them up again?

12 hours ago, traison said:

You should be more concerned about the damage that did to your save file.

Perhaps, but i've been playing without it for a while now and people walking around Whiterun butt naked seem to be my only issue, so as long as i can fix the naked ladies as far as i'm concerned i'm in the green. 

But if we're talking damage, couple of questions:

Can I re-enable Slaverun without all of it going to more shit? 

Does the Slaverun SSE convert even work, because i have the latest versions of the mods for SE(i packed the mods like a week ago) and it still says that some of them are outdated.