Kendos Raider Dolls for Type 3 English/German

View File

Es gibt einen neuen Raider Klub in den Fairfax-Ruinen.

Im Erdgeschoss ist eine Kneipe, in der ihr bei Siouxsie Katt sämtliche Klamotten des Mods kaufen könnt. (sexy Raider Outfits in "normaler" Größe und Körbchengröße D)

Im Obergeschoss findet ihr den Bum-Bum Raum mit zwei Raider Sexpüppchen. Sprecht sie einfach an und der Rest ergibt sich von selbst.

Dieser Mod ist von Kendo 2. Er hat mir freundlicherweise die Erlaubnis gegeben, seine Original Version inklusive meiner Übersetzung hier hochzuladen. :)

Viel Spaß!

Stranger

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is a new Raider Club in the FairFax Ruins.

On the ground floor is a bar, where you can buy all the clothes of this mod from Siouxsie Katt. (sexy Raider outfits in "normal" size and D cup)

Upstairs you will find the Boom Boom Room with two Raider Love Dolls. Speak to them and the rest results by itself.

This mod is from Kendo 2. He has kindly given me permission, to upload his original version here, including my german translation . :)

Have fun!

Stranger

What happened to Kendo anyway? I read Dante's gleeful post banning him, but the reference links lead to a mod-only forum, it would seem. I also found a blog post celebrating his ban and claiming he was banned for harrassing homosexuals, which isn't the reason Dante gave. Whatever the reason, I hope to see more of his mods released outside the Nexus.

Damn, used to play a lot with this mod. Good old days,

It's just too bad he got banned, really like his work, all those skimpy armors he made.

Anyway, where is kendo now and is he still active making mods ? would love for new mods from him. Hoping he also join and upload his work here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just playing around with this mod it, It seems like there is some sort of save issue related to compressing Textures.

I haven't narrowed it down exactly but it looks like if I compress the textures in this mod the game will crash on save, every time. When I reinstalled the textures and tryed to save it worked out perfectly.

Also Does anyone know how I should go about re-packaging this so the ESM shows up in NMM when I drag/drop the rar into the mods section?

I can install the textures from there but I have to activate the ESM through the Fallout 3 Launcher, any help?

• 4 years later...

Not Sure if anyone will reply but, I'm a bit confused. I found the location and went upstairs, talked to one of the women up there and selected the spank option. Afterwards, a text box told me to speak to the leggy blond downstairs. I checked downstairs and Boom Boom was there. However when I spoke with her, the only option i has was to exit the conversation. Is this normal or did the game fk up somehow?

• 5 years later...