Dampened BBP while wearing armour

bbcarmen

Hey, this is my first post so apologies if i've broken any rules :( 
I've recently gotten into the whole tbbp bpp stuff, and i've noticed that whilst the stuff looks great while my char is nude, the bounce is heavily reduced whilst wearing armours and clothes. 

I understand this is realistic and that wearing clothing will obviously hinder the bounce (im very impressed that they took this into consideration), but some of the armours such as the ones in CT77 collection are bikinis and the like, which are dampening the bbp as much as heavier amours. doesnt let me appreciate it as much !

I know this may be quite complicated to do, but I was wondering if there was a way to get around this so what the bbp can be as prominent as if my char was wearing no armour? 

I've recently gotten into the whole tbbp bpp stuff, and i've noticed that whilst the stuff looks great while my char is nude, the bounce is heavily reduced whilst wearing armours and clothes.

Sounds like you might just not have BBP-specific clothes or armor installed. The breasts won't bounce unless the clothes/armor are designed to show that. What mods are you using? It should be clear in the title or description of the mod if it supports TBBP or BBP.

Sounds like you might just not have BBP-specific clothes or armor installed. The breasts won't bounce unless the clothes/armor are designed to show that. What mods are you using? It should be clear in the title or description of the mod if it supports TBBP or BBP.

I'm pretty sure that all my stuff is compatible; body mods im running cbbe with bodyslide ++, tbbp and HDTHydrogen's bbp installed, and for clothes and armour im using CT77's replacer, all running under skse if that changes anything. Fnis too. 

I will look around for other replacers however and see if i get similar results 

Different models possess different rigs, so you are correct that there will be differences dependant on the modder. Ivy Valentine mod has extraordinary jiggle and would be a great candidate for bikinis, but you would need to be able to copy the rigging, known as 'bone weights' to some. As for complication...working knowledge of prepping nifs, 3d program import/export and manipulation of model. A 5 minute job for some...agony for others.

I believe there are some naked body mods with heavier bounce that you could also use for this purpose.

If you're looking for tbbp effects, but don't seem to be getting enough bounce, that's a sign of an outfit/body/mesh that is built for the original bbp (cherry's 1 bone bbp) while using tbbp animations. 

Here's ADEC weighted to cherry's bbp.

Here's ADEC weighted to tbbp.

The difference is subtle, but obvious when you see them side by side.

Archived