Can someone help with this

I'm having a problem with my looks menu not showing up. I did a resaw and it was there when i ran the set, but after i modded it no longer was there.

the game starts normally, i get to the mirror, and he says his lines she comes up from behind and then nothing.   

• 2 weeks later...

Another mod is conflicting with looksmenu. Play around with your load order or disable mods you downloaded until looks mirror shows back up dude. You do not HAVE to use looksmirror. when you're in game just bring up your command line template by pressing the squiggly button in the top left-hand corner of your keyboard, the button with this symbol ~ 

then once inside type the following commands      slm player 1        then hit enter,  looks menu should come right up for you. 

The only caviot of doing it this way is that when your done and you try to leave looksmenu it wont let you out of the screen. the way to get out of the screen is to equip some kind of weapon into your hotbar and then bring up your hot bar and equip it and start shooting the weapon while moving your character. it will let you out of the screen then. 

I hope this helps. I am not an expert at the game. ive learned through trial and error

cheers dude