SOS underwear forced, no schlongs

I am not sure why but the schlongs are no longer showing up. All I see is the vanilla underwear. When I started a defeat scene, the penis was invisible. 

This just randomly happened on this save and I am not sure how to fix it. I have xp32 below sos, skysight with the sos patch, as well as himbo.

I'm not entirely sure what to do here, does anyone have any advice? I tried reinstalling sos and have all add-ons enabled (the esps in the plug in load order)

I dont know if it will work for u, however for me (updated game, skse, most mods , fresh  save) the following  worked

it is only a dll, you choose the version of the game, and u change the dll from the base mod :

again- idk if it will work for u, i searched for 2 days and found multiple problems with sos that different people have,  this is just the solution that worked for me. cheers