Where is the sex button

hi guys, I have just downloaded the mods correctly  with some animations from the Wickedwhims website the game has just started everything seemed to work perfectly, unfortunately however I immediately realized that perhaps the most important thing of all is missing, the sex button, which does not appear when selecting the character or selecting some places (bed, floor, etc ...), watching some videos I thought the problem could be with the internal settings of Wickedwhims, but from what I have seen to use the " sex” is enough to tick the box in the first section of the settings, but after activating it nothing has changed. I hope someone can help me solve this problem, thanks in advance

16 minutes ago, lebenzius said:

i downloaded the 24th july version that the site marked me as latest, now i will try to look for a newer version, alternatively is it possible that the reason is that the characters are teenagers?

For work with Teenagers , you need this one