Hi everyone!

I have played modded Skyrim for many years now. I was there when Sexlab was very new, and even when Animated Prositution was (basically) the only sex mod out there.

This meant that when Sexlab finally actually came out, I used that and only that for sex in Skyrim.

My current mod list is no difference, since Sexlab has some great variation (when you download some anim-packs) and it is integrated into a couple of the mods I tend to play with in every playthrough.

However, looking at the Skyrim Nexus, I always see some mod connected to OStim, and when I look at videos, screens, etc. I see a great difference in quality between the now kind of old Sexlab, and OStim.

Therefore I am looking for some advice as to what I should do...

The way I typically play Skyrim is that I:
Play as a male character (I tend to be the aggressor)

I enslave bandits and other enemies I come across (Only female ones) (I use Paradise Halls)

I also sometimes like to do some combat rape and sneaky rape, (here I use Sexlab Submit)

I typically don't:

Use any form of creature sex mods

Use any form of toys/BDSM

Use player submit/defeat/rape mods

Play as a female character in general

My questions are the following:

1. The way I understand Paradise Halls, (at least the newer and more updated versions) is that they require Sexlab. Is this true? And if it is, is there some sort of mod I can use that would let me do the same as Paradise Halls does, but with OStim instead?

2. Does OStim even have enough unconsensual stuff for it to make sense for my playstyle?

3. I think I saw an OStim defeat mod if I'm not mistaken, how good is this mod in your opinion, and would it allow me to continue the same kind of playstyle as mentioned above?

4. I currently use Autobody, would this be in conflict, as OStim has some sort of OBody feature? (I'm basically asking if I could install OStim and the various other plugins without it being too much of a headache to solve potential issues?)

5. A more general question: What do you use OStim for, and how well does it integrate into your playstyle? How much would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!

Vor 2 Stunden sagte Slaveannexer:

Hallo allerseits!

Ich spiele seit vielen Jahren modifiziertes Skyrim. Ich war dort, als Sexlab noch ganz neu war, und selbst als Animated Prositution (im Grunde) der einzige Sex-Mod da draußen war.

Das bedeutete, dass ich, als Sexlab endlich herauskam, das und nur das für Sex in Skyrim verwendet habe.

Meine aktuelle Mod-Liste macht keinen Unterschied, da Sexlab einige tolle Variationen bietet (wenn man einige Animationspakete herunterlädt) und sie in einige der Mods integriert ist, mit denen ich bei jedem Durchspielen spiele.

Wenn ich mir jedoch den Skyrim Nexus ansehe, sehe ich immer irgendeinen Mod, der mit OStim verbunden ist, und wenn ich mir Videos, Bildschirme usw. ansehe, sehe ich einen großen Qualitätsunterschied zwischen dem mittlerweile alten Sexlab und OStim.

Deshalb suche ich nach Ratschlägen, was ich tun soll ...

Normalerweise spiele ich Skyrim so:
Spielen Sie als männlicher Charakter (ich bin tendenziell der Angreifer)

Ich versklave Banditen und andere Feinde, denen ich begegne (nur weibliche) (ich benutze Paradise Halls)

Manchmal mache ich auch gerne Kampfvergewaltigungen und hinterhältige Vergewaltigungen (hier verwende ich Sexlab Submit).

Normalerweise tue ich Folgendes nicht:

Benutze jede Form von Kreaturen-Sex-Mods

Verwenden Sie jede Art von Spielzeug/BDSM

Verwenden Sie Spieler-Submit-/Defeat-/Rape-Mods

Spielen Sie im Allgemeinen als weibliche Figur

Meine Fragen sind folgende:

1. Ich verstehe Paradise Halls (zumindest die neueren und aktualisierten Versionen) so, dass sie Sexlab erfordern. Ist das wahr? Und wenn ja, gibt es eine Art Mod, mit der ich das Gleiche tun kann wie Paradise Halls, aber stattdessen mit OStim?

2. Hat OStim überhaupt genug unkonsensfähige Dinge, damit es für meinen Spielstil Sinn macht?

3. Wenn ich mich nicht irre, glaube ich, dass ich einen OStim-Niederlage-Mod gesehen habe. Wie gut ist dieser Mod Ihrer Meinung nach und würde er mir ermöglichen, den gleichen Spielstil wie oben erwähnt fortzusetzen?

4. Ich verwende derzeit Autobody. Wäre dies ein Konflikt, da OStim über eine Art OBody-Funktion verfügt? (Im Grunde frage ich mich, ob ich OStim und die verschiedenen anderen Plugins installieren könnte, ohne dass mir die Lösung potenzieller Probleme zu viel Kopfzerbrechen bereitet?)

5. Eine allgemeinere Frage: Wofür verwenden Sie OStim und wie gut integriert es sich in Ihren Spielstil? Wie sehr würden Sie es empfehlen?

Dank im Voraus!

For all the nice and "dirty" sex things, you have Sexlab ... for all the harmless "vanilla sex" things you have Ostim - i.e. fucky-fucky games between "man and woman".

from this you can already deduce the answer to most of your questions.

And you can ask yourself the question - why SexLab is not available via "Nexus" but only via the pages of "loverslab"?

2 hours ago, Slaveannexer said:

Hi everyone!

I have played modded Skyrim for many years now. I was there when Sexlab was very new, and even when Animated Prositution was (basically) the only sex mod out there.

This meant that when Sexlab finally actually came out, I used that and only that for sex in Skyrim.

My current mod list is no difference, since Sexlab has some great variation (when you download some anim-packs) and it is integrated into a couple of the mods I tend to play with in every playthrough.

However, looking at the Skyrim Nexus, I always see some mod connected to OStim, and when I look at videos, screens, etc. I see a great difference in quality between the now kind of old Sexlab, and OStim.

Therefore I am looking for some advice as to what I should do...

The way I typically play Skyrim is that I:
Play as a male character (I tend to be the aggressor)

I enslave bandits and other enemies I come across (Only female ones) (I use Paradise Halls)

I also sometimes like to do some combat rape and sneaky rape, (here I use Sexlab Submit)

I typically don't:

Use any form of creature sex mods

Use any form of toys/BDSM

Use player submit/defeat/rape mods

Play as a female character in general

My questions are the following:

1. The way I understand Paradise Halls, (at least the newer and more updated versions) is that they require Sexlab. Is this true? And if it is, is there some sort of mod I can use that would let me do the same as Paradise Halls does, but with OStim instead?

2. Does OStim even have enough unconsensual stuff for it to make sense for my playstyle?

3. I think I saw an OStim defeat mod if I'm not mistaken, how good is this mod in your opinion, and would it allow me to continue the same kind of playstyle as mentioned above?

4. I currently use Autobody, would this be in conflict, as OStim has some sort of OBody feature? (I'm basically asking if I could install OStim and the various other plugins without it being too much of a headache to solve potential issues?)

5. A more general question: What do you use OStim for, and how well does it integrate into your playstyle? How much would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!

Although my playstyle is a bit different, I've been wondering about these things as well. FNIS started acting up on me; I won't go into it except to say that I had several folks helping me try to trouble shoot it to no avail. So... I switched to Nemesis and its workaround to run FNIS-based animations and... T-poses for every one whenever a FNIS script kicked in. So... there went my sex-crazed Skyrim. I play females, males, subs, and doms, and any combo of those, but no creature sex (which Nemesis will never support, nor will it support defeat mods).
Ostim, etc., have come highly recommended but I need more info than the Nexus pages give about options for non-con and dub-con sex.

25 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

For all the nice and "dirty" sex things, you have Sexlab ... for all the harmless "vanilla sex" things you have Ostim - i.e. fucky-fucky games between "man and woman".

from this you can already deduce the answer to most of your questions.

And you can ask yourself the question - why SexLab is not available via "Nexus" but only via the pages of "loverslab"?

Inaccurate as there are M-M and F-F interactions available. Threesomes? Not that I've seen, but there are requests for it.

Vor 39 Minuten sagte ShadowKraz42:

Ungenau, da MM- und FF-Wechselwirkungen verfügbar sind. Dreier? Nicht, dass ich es gesehen hätte, aber es gibt Anfragen dafür.

Das ist immer noch "Blümchen-Sex" - hat aber nix mit BDSM oder Fetischen zu tun ... deren Frameworks beziehen sich auf SexLab und nicht auf OStim.

On 8/23/2023 at 10:51 AM, Miauzi said:

Das ist immer noch "Blümchen-Sex" - hat aber nix mit BDSM oder Fetischen zu tun ... deren Frameworks beziehen sich auf SexLab und nicht auf OStim.

True, I was merely pointing out an inaccuracy in your statement.

"Flower-sex", I like that phrase.

My Fallout 4 game has a LOT of non-Flower-sex happening. But Sexlab and FNIS have been causing the T-pose glitch with no resolution to the issue; I have tried, with advice from experienced modders to resolve it to no avail. So... my Skyrim, for now at least, is all flower-sex. Seriously, I like that phrase.

Vor 45 Minuten sagte ShadowKraz42:

Es stimmt, ich habe lediglich auf eine Ungenauigkeit Ihrer Aussage hingewiesen.

„Blumensex“, dieser Satz gefällt mir.

In meinem Fallout 4-Spiel passiert eine Menge Sex, der nichts mit Blumen zu tun hat. Aber Sexlab und FNIS haben den T-Pose-Fehler verursacht, ohne dass das Problem gelöst werden konnte; Ich habe mit Rat erfahrener Modder versucht, das Problem zu lösen, ohne Erfolg. Also... mein Skyrim besteht, zumindest im Moment, ausschließlich aus Blumensex. Im Ernst, ich mag diesen Satz.

"Blumen-Sex" oder "Blümchen-Sex" is a term from my German mother tongue and refers to what 95% of all people do in terms of sex - so quite harmless stuff.

But as soon as things like "bondage" or "slapping the butt" (or similar) are added, or even non-leather or rubber clothing, you leave this "vanilla" area.

the whole thing can of course be consensual (like in "Laura's Bondage Shop") or forced (like in "DCL" or the various enslavement or rape mods)

---

I myself had installed OStim in my Skrim-SE a long time ago and it works quite well.

but when I had to look for new host sources for my mods (due to the withdrawal of many mod authors from Nexus) - I came to "loverslab".

and

discovered what I had wanted for a long time for my Sykrim (and Fallout) -> BDSM content and that required SexLab

I also had the T-pose problem ... and could solve it with FNIS

On 8/25/2023 at 7:45 AM, Miauzi said:

"Blumen-Sex" oder "Blümchen-Sex" is a term from my German mother tongue and refers to what 95% of all people do in terms of sex - so quite harmless stuff.

But as soon as things like "bondage" or "slapping the butt" (or similar) are added, or even non-leather or rubber clothing, you leave this "vanilla" area.

the whole thing can of course be consensual (like in "Laura's Bondage Shop") or forced (like in "DCL" or the various enslavement or rape mods)

---

I myself had installed OStim in my Skrim-SE a long time ago and it works quite well.

but when I had to look for new host sources for my mods (due to the withdrawal of many mod authors from Nexus) - I came to "loverslab".

and

discovered what I had wanted for a long time for my Sykrim (and Fallout) -> BDSM content and that required SexLab

I also had the T-pose problem ... and could solve it with FNIS

If you re-read, Sexlabs and FNIS were the causes of the T-poses, thus my move to OStim. I have a full range of LL mods for my Fallout 4; it is definitely NOT blumen-sex.

• 2 weeks later...

The OStim community hates on everyone just mentioning non-con stuff. The compatibility with the only actually functional Defeat mod broke about a year ago. Sometimes they state that their project is watched by Patreon, thus they have to ban non-con stuff, other times they deny it.

In short, if you want anything but vanilla sex you won't get happy with OStim.

Luckily you won't have to endure old clunky SexLab much longer; the next update of SexLab p+ is around the corner.