NPC sims dressing up after sex despite setting turned off

I'm having having this wierd issue where the npc sim my sim has just had sex with is dressing up afterwards despite this setting being disabled in the Sex Outfit Settings, I have "Auto Dress Up After Sex" completley unchecked so the sim should stay naked, but instead they are dressing up straight away, I don't know whats going on, I've checked through all the other settings including in nudity settings for undressing, everything is unticked and nothing else looks like its interferring with the setting, what am I missing? Anyone else experiencing this?

3 hours ago, andypuk1980 said:

I'm having having this wierd issue where the npc sim my sim has just had sex with is dressing up afterwards despite this setting being disabled in the Sex Outfit Settings, I have "Auto Dress Up After Sex" completley unchecked so the sim should stay naked, but instead they are dressing up straight away, I don't know whats going on, I've checked through all the other settings including in nudity settings for undressing, everything is unticked and nothing else looks like its interferring with the setting, what am I missing? Anyone else experiencing this?

Do you use MCCC if yes you can check Nude in MCCC settings ?

Yes i do have MCCC but I don't see any settings in there which relate to nudity so what are you referring to, something more specific would help. Maybe the situational outfits setting in Dresser?

If you are talking about MC Woohoo rather than MCCC then I don't have that and never used it only MCCC, when I had it set to not dress up after sex before it worked fine, the sims stayed naked, now they are dressing up no matter what, my sim stays naked and if the other sim is a household member they stay naked but if the other sim is a npc, they dress up despite the setting being off.

Edited by andypuk1980

Honestly I'd rather have them dress up after having sex as then tghis way theu're not just sitting or standing there doing nothing & waiting to be told what to do while naked

They can walk to the bathroom to take the pregnancy test while fullyh clothed hystr as easuly as they can while naked (It just looks more natural when they;re fully clothed ?)

• 2 months later...

I'm getting pretty irritated with this now and still haven't been able to find any reason for why this is happening, as the picture shows, I have "Auto Dress Up After Sex" completly unchecked yet the NPC is still dressing up automatically when the sex has finished, my sim on the right, the NPC on the left. All other dressing up settings in Wicked Whims are unchecked as well, what is happening?

I tried placing the nudity permitted sign in the room as well and has made no difference whatsoever.

Can someone please help with me with this?, it's driving me nuts and should not be happening, I can't see any setting in MCCC and I have pregnancy turned off so that should not have any effect on it either.

Could it be a setting in animation playlist behavior? I have "Ends Sex Behavior" checked so that could be overiding the undressing check.

Image 1.jpg

On 8/15/2023 at 4:28 AM, andypuk1980 said:

Yes. I am also experiencing this. I have my settings set up the same and my sims are getting dressed the moment sex ends as well.

At least I'm not the only one experiencing this, it seems like a bug with Wicked Whims as this is happening on all my save files, I'm not getting any error messages or notifications of conflicting mods, I have the latest version of Wicked Whims and all the other functions are working ok apart from this "Auto Dress Up After Sex" UNCHECKED.

Can someone at least confirm that its working for them and that sims are staying naked after sex and advise what settings they have to make it work so I can try and copy it and see if it works for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 1:44 PM, skarrd said:

Yes. I am also experiencing this. I have my settings set up the same and my sims are getting dressed the moment sex ends as well.

Are you still experiencing this @skarrd have you figured a way around it yet? I tried every setting I can think of but it's still happening for me.

I just did another test and the npc sim stayed naked after playing one particular sex animation playlist (a short 17 animations), however the other playlists I have (30+ animations) they are getting dressed straight away when ended, really confusing why its only working for one animation playlist and not the others.

3 hours ago, andypuk1980 said:

Are you still experiencing this @skarrd have you figured a way around it yet? I tried every setting I can think of but it's still happening for me.

I just did another test and the npc sim stayed naked after playing one particular sex animation playlist (a short 17 animations), however the other playlists I have (30+ animations) they are getting dressed straight away when ended, really confusing why its only working for one animation playlist and not the others.

The only thing I've noticed, is they dress up immediately after sex if they are past their "stay on lot" time. If you invite a sim over. Engage in sex right away. Undress the sim. End sex fairly quickly. They won't dress up right after sex because they aren't leaving the lot yet. But, like I say if you have a longer sex session they dress up right after sex has ended bam. Is this info helpful? Probably not, lol...  unless @TURBODRIVER is aware, it might help him narrow down whats wrong. But that's all I got ha ha  The bug report might get through to him if one of his patreons brings it up.

Ah yeah, that does make sense, wierd how it didn't happen before Horse Ranch came out, I don't know if theres an option anywhere to change the stay on lot time?, also explains why a household member will stay naked after the sex ends too as they do stay on the lot anyway.

One of my playlists has 70 odd animations so it's a pretty lengthy session LOL, so I guess one way to get around it is to have the npc join the household at some point, I am doing a playthrough where my sim will have girlfriends and get married to them so I can do that for now and just put up with the dressing up if they are not household members.