26 minutes ago, Diamond Grey said:

Does anyone know if there is a mod to refit the vanilla armor and clothing to the coco body for skyrim le

It is not necessary to install the COCO Body, it is sufficient for the clothes or armour to have the bodyslides, then adapt it safely to the body you use

57 minutes ago, Diamond Grey said:

Does anyone know if there is a mod to refit the vanilla armor and clothing to the coco body for skyrim le

If you want to use a custom body for Skyrim LE with refits you should use the removed-from-LL Maximum CBBE (HDT-PE) or the upcoming version of CBBE AE (HDT-PE).

SMP is too heavy for the LE engine, you really should upgrade to SE (and if you don't like the CC stuff, just disable it). If for some reason you don't like the look of the SE version (like me), you can use the default ENBseries which look cold. I spent  month upgrading it (BIIIGGG MODPAACK) but it was worth every second.

5 hours ago, EthernalNoob said:

If you want to use a custom body for Skyrim LE with refits you should use the removed-from-LL Maximum CBBE (HDT-PE) or the upcoming version of CBBE AE (HDT-PE).

SMP is too heavy for the LE engine, you really should upgrade to SE (and if you don't like the CC stuff, just disable it). If for some reason you don't like the look of the SE version (like me), you can use the default ENBseries which look cold. I spent  month upgrading it (BIIIGGG MODPAACK) but it was worth every second.

What sit can I find HDT PE for Skyrim LE?

19 hours ago, EthernalNoob said:

SMP is too heavy for the LE engine, you really should upgrade to SE

Hmmm?

13 hours ago, Diamond Grey said:

What sit can I find HDT PE for Skyrim LE?

unfortunately you will need some impressive google-fu skillz to find HDT-PE as it's on a really obscure site that few people have heard of.

Here's the link

HDT Physics Extensions

24 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Hmmm?

unfortunately you will need some impressive google-fu skillz to find HDT-PE as it's on a really obscure site that few people have heard of.

Here's the link

HDT Physics Extensions

Ok, so I switched to the BHUNP body and my skyrim won't load what so ever. It automaticly crashes but when I uncheck the mod it loads right up.

14 minutes ago, Diamond Grey said:

Ok, so I switched to the BHUNP body and my skyrim won't load what so ever. It automaticly crashes but when I uncheck the mod it loads right up.

For Skyrim LE 

It's likely to be the HdtSMP dll.  hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll  hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll  ( copy/drop into skyrim data\SKSE\Plugins)

This into Skyrim directory\skyrim  

d3dcompiler_47.dll

Edited by ?????? 1627