Flaming Familiar 'Dog'.

Arigato

Yo~ I tried figuring out how to do this one myself, but I can't find the model file when making a dog as a companion... so i'm here to ask better modders than I.

I've always liked the way the flaming familiar looked, but you only get a few seconds of seeing him before he, well... explodes.

So As I said, I tried to make a dog-follower (pet) that used the flaming familiars skin, but I couldn't find the dunHighGateFlame(something..) or whatever the model file is.

So, can anyone who knows how, make a Dog-Follower, that uses the Flaming Familiar model.

I don't want him to be a super beast, the only thing outside of the skin i'd like on him, is the 'Flame Cloak' spell if possible.

you can duplicate and modify the spell to have a super-long (effectively permanent) duration. Call it something like "Hellhound Thrall" and make it a master level conjuration spell.

Of course, having a book of the spell and making it sellable is well beyond . . . the easy way would be to learn it via console.

If you do the whole thing, book, spell, etc, may as well publish it as a mod.

Archived