[QUESTION] Is there a TBD to CBBE conversion preset for Outfit Studio?

I have been messing around in Outfit Studio, mashing some vanilla armors together. I have been converting these to CBBE, UNP, even HIMBO. Yet for all of the body types out there, I could not find a preset conversion for TBD. Does one exist for Outfit Studio? 

Thank you in advance to those that reply.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2023 at 4:35 PM, RomeoZero said:

DATA

Hide contents

TBD.jpg

I'm really sorry for necroposting, but my TBD folder does not have TBD to CBBE conversion reference. Can you please share or elaborate on where to get it please?

On 2/4/2024 at 1:53 AM, Krekalre said:

I'm really sorry for necroposting, but my TBD folder does not have TBD to CBBE conversion reference. Can you please share or elaborate on where to get it please?

I think it was in original mod by author who shared it on nexus, that is why I made screenshot for you. Sorry but my hdd died suddenly and I lost all of 1.5TB data 😢
But why not keyword tag  it on Google search ?

Edited by RomeoZero
On 2/5/2024 at 5:55 PM, RomeoZero said:

I think it was in original mod by author who shared it on nexus, that is why I made screenshot for you. Sorry but my hdd died suddenly and I lost all of 1.5TB data 😢
But why not keyword tag  it on Google search ?

Problem is, I did search for it and for a really long time. Sadly, nothing came up.

Sorry for your hard drive

15 hours ago, Krekalre said:

Problem is, I did search for it and for a really long time. Sadly, nothing came up.

Sorry for your hard drive

Search this site also in adult section of SE or SSE , as i have seen it here too. The mod archive contained all the files + reference for CBBE.

On 2/7/2024 at 5:19 PM, RomeoZero said:

Search this site also in adult section of SE or SSE , as i have seen it here too. The mod archive contained all the files + reference for CBBE.

I really can't find it at all, searched for TBD, Touched by Dibella, nothing comes up