UNPB-REDUX 2.5.2 & UNPB Textures/Maps Replacers

Shisouka

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to get UNPB-REDUX and texture/map replacers like Mature Skin/Real Girls Texture and Sporty Sexy Map to work together, BUT my characters allways end up having visible gaps/seams. The biggest and most visible gap being the ankles. There is also a visible seam/gap on both sides of the body going from the ankles up to the shoulders.

There are no gaps/seams when using the skin texture (and I think also map) files from UNPB-REDUX, but I really don't like that skin at all ..

Install order:

UNPB-REDUX

Sporty Sexy Map OR Real Girls Face Map

Mature Skin OR Real Girls Textures

Anyone got a solution? :-/

try the UNPB redux with SG textures I use that and have no seams at all.

The gap on the ankles vanishes, but the seam on the side is still there. Also SG Texture Renewal brings its own body maps as far as I have seen? So using Sexy Sporty Map isn't an option. :-/

the solution is easy! you use a wrong femalebody_1_msn.dds file. Seeking a new that is compatible with your body.
if that's the error, then you must also femalehands_1_msn.dds and share with the femalehead_msn.dds, otherwise arise graphic errors.

german \ deutsch !

die lösung ist ganz einfach ! du verwendest eine falsche femalebody_1_msn.dds datei . suche eine neue die kompatibel mit deinem körper ist .
wenn das der fehler ist , dann mußt du auch die femalehands_1_msn.dds und die femalehead_msn.dds mit tauschen , sonst entstehen graphikfehler .

the solution is easy! you use a wrong femalebody_1_msn.dds file. Seeking a new that is compatible with your body.

if that's the error, then you must also femalehands_1_msn.dds and share with the femalehead_msn.dds, otherwise arise graphic errors.

german \ deutsch !

die lösung ist ganz einfach ! du verwendest eine falsche femalebody_1_msn.dds datei . suche eine neue die kompatibel mit deinem körper ist .

wenn das der fehler ist , dann mußt du auch die femalehands_1_msn.dds und die femalehead_msn.dds mit tauschen , sonst entstehen graphikfehler .

Thats the hint I needed. Have seen those *_msn.dds files while installing SG Texture Renewal. Inside the UNPB-REDUX file, those _msn.dds files reside inside "80 Skin - Textures" which I simply did not install because I wanted to use another skin, right? :P

Installing the files from "80 Skin - Textures" and then replacing them with files from Mature Skin/Real Girls/Sporty Sexy Map works fine.

Thank you both!

Archived