Adjust spawned NPCs for location by ethnicity/monster-status

I would like a mod where I could get given settlements to spawn as predominantly black, asian, white , supermutant, ghoul.

I think this could add erotic spice.

Perhaps even specific these things by sex might be even better, so there could be a settlement all supermutants and all human girls.

There is already a mod to adjust sex y group (raiders, minutemen, brotherhood , settlers, scavengers etc etc) but this would take it a step further.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Basically setup recruitment beacons that only spawn xx settlers. Simple would be on version for each, complicated would have 1 version with an interface to select who is spawned. Annex the Commonwealth has a beacon with an interface that could be used as an example.

• 1 month later...

I guess it would have ot work via recruitment beacons.

Tghere is mod for gender select already (though ti works only about 80% of the time for settler to show up)

Thereis a mod to make your own settlers,  but the settler outcome is imposisble to see beforehand (silhouette)

The mod with select by gender already exists:

Gender Ratios at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Another way could be adding specific models to this or something like it:

Settler Builder at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)