Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 424 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-04-13)

On 8/16/2023 at 8:38 PM, Denton47 said:

You need to export Oniki_KinkyMod.dll from ONIKI_KinkyMod.package

Thanks for the tip!!  Only it is possible in more detail how to export?  I tried to copy in hex editor a fragment beginning with MZђ byte and save as dll , but then NET reflector writes "Reading after the end of the stream is impossible."   

Tell me what's wrong, pls!

Thank you for your work.

I'm using nraas retuner only for this to use No Jealousy and Above Reproach (lifetime reward), which are neutralized due to reputation.

No Jealousy always works.
The problem is Above Reproach

CityHall > Nraas> Retuner> settings> General> By Tuable XML> Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing> RomanceVisilityState> kReducedChanceOfAccusingDueToTraitAboveReproach> 0.2(20% decrease)> 5 (500% decrease. 100% is not 100% because there is a correction value according to traits)

Can only this part be put into the function of the mod?

Sorry for my low level of English.

1 hour ago, sim333 said:

Thanks for the tip!!  Only it is possible in more detail how to export?  I tried to copy in hex editor a fragment beginning with MZђ byte and save as dll , but then NET reflector writes "Reading after the end of the stream is impossible."   

Use s3pe

Hello all.

Dear ... successor (I think this will be the most accurate designation) If it possible to add a switchable menu options to enable/disable entire program blocks will be is also possible to add an option to "underwear" section. Compilation and customization takes a long time, but no one in the city uses it.  Is it possible to attach there some random roll or or something like?

I was looking to use Nraas Dresser for for these purposes but it doesn't seem to be about that...

On 8/15/2023 at 12:41 PM, Denton47 said:

The base values are hardcoded, they are modified by celebrity level and WooHoo stats, the calculation looks like this, hope it is readable,

Thanks so much for that info, but that isn't what I was actually asking about. Adding the ability to tune that stuff sounds great though!

Reading back over my post, what I was asking about is definitely not clear. I was asking if there was any way to edit something from the save to be able to set the tariff multiplier to a value less than 1 without having to start a new game.

I was able to get around starting a new game by using the steps that I added into my post, about uninstalling KW and then adding it back in, saving the game, and then reloading my save.

My poor sim though! ?She had gotten beyond the slum whore level, and got set back to 0 on that. Since I am trying to play around with using traveller to keep her "on the run" by going from one WA world to another, there are no valid lots for her level, so I am having her start whoring on a lot, solicit a could of the pushed NPC customers, and then quit and move to another lot. And because I have set the multiple to 0.1, it is taking her quite a while to not only earn enough to travel to the next world, but also forever to move up to the next level where she doesn't have to worry about the police.

On 8/17/2023 at 4:20 PM, bloodbus said:

So there's a handful of dialogues that only show up in french. I don't know if they've only been written in french, but I was wondering if you could investigate that. I could try to piece out which ones they are specifically if you'd like the help

I will add the hardcoded French texts to the localized string tables (STBL) for translation, I will also add the texts I created.

On 8/18/2023 at 10:51 AM, sim333 said:

Don't know if you resolved this, open ONIKI_KinkyMod.package with s3pe, select the Oniki.KinkyMod.dll S3SA resource, Right-Click -> Export DLL.

On 8/19/2023 at 7:22 AM, inrush said:

Hello all.

Dear ... successor (I think this will be the most accurate designation) If it possible to add a switchable menu options to enable/disable entire program blocks will be is also possible to add an option to "underwear" section. Compilation and customization takes a long time, but no one in the city uses it.  Is it possible to attach there some random roll or or something like?

I was looking to use Nraas Dresser for for these purposes but it doesn't seem to be about that...

As I wrote earlier I am not planning on developing KW any further but I am willing to add more configuration options if it doesn’t require any rewriting of the mod, if you want me to take a look at underwear you will need to provide some more details.

22 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Thanks so much for that info, but that isn't what I was actually asking about. Adding the ability to tune that stuff sounds great though!

Reading back over my post, what I was asking about is definitely not clear. I was asking if there was any way to edit something from the save to be able to set the tariff multiplier to a value less than 1 without having to start a new game.

I was able to get around starting a new game by using the steps that I added into my post, about uninstalling KW and then adding it back in, saving the game, and then reloading my save.

My poor sim though! ?She had gotten beyond the slum whore level, and got set back to 0 on that. Since I am trying to play around with using traveller to keep her "on the run" by going from one WA world to another, there are no valid lots for her level, so I am having her start whoring on a lot, solicit a could of the pushed NPC customers, and then quit and move to another lot. And because I have set the multiple to 0.1, it is taking her quite a while to not only earn enough to travel to the next world, but also forever to move up to the next level where she doesn't have to worry about the police.

It may be possible to do a post load fixup but I will need to investigate, however you can accomplish the same thing with the new tuning and tuning values are applied every time you start a game no matter the save file.

19 hours ago, spencer_logan said:

Hi. Thank you so much for this mod, but every since I have installed my sims do not get naked to woohoo. They do all of the actions full clothed, and I'm not sure why. Is or did anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it?

This could be any number of things, do you get any ScriptError files ?, try and use Kinky World -> Debug -> CleanOutfits on both Sims before you start the WooHoo and see if that helps.

7 hours ago, Denton47 said:

I will add the hardcoded French texts to the localized string tables (STBL) for translation, I will also add the texts I created.

There are a lot of hardcoded non-localized messages in the code, for example in Sims3.Store.Objects.MassageTable:

UITools.Talking(s, "MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_Undress" + nakedFlags.ToString());

Probably the corrected code should look something like this:

UITools.Talking(s, UITools.Localize("MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_Undress" + nakedFlags.ToString()));

But I'm not good at programming and I don't have VisualStudio, and DnSpy can't compile the corrected code, throwing a bunch of errors.

7 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

There are a lot of hardcoded non-localized messages in the code,

Since long I work on a German localization of KW and added meanwhile more than 700 non localized strings. So I also came across of hard coded non-localized messages.

In case of interest I can contribute a txt file with many hard coded non-localized messages too. May be it would help to find them in the code. But it looks for me like a lot of time consuming work and I don't know if @Denton47 would go that far.

However, I much appreciate the work done to improve KW after all. 

Many thanks for that !!!!

17 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

There are a lot of hardcoded non-localized messages in the code, for example in Sims3.Store.Objects.MassageTable:

UITools.Talking(s, "MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_Undress" + nakedFlags.ToString());

Probably the corrected code should look something like this:

UITools.Talking(s, UITools.Localize("MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_Undress" + nakedFlags.ToString()));

But I'm not good at programming and I don't have VisualStudio, and DnSpy can't compile the corrected code, throwing a bunch of errors.

There are no texts defined for those keys, I think it was just meant as a notification but if someone can come up with some texts I will add them,

MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_UndressFullNaked 0x24635ABFDE07C837
MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_UndressLowerNaked 0xC0D335A117C01921
MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_UndressUpperNaked 0x5CAC35AA8527EF74

Regarding decompiling, I use a tool called ILSpy, it will decompile all TS3 dlls and you can view the code in the tool, you don't need to use VS unless you want to change something.

You will need the unprotected dlls from NRaas as well and add them in ILSpy before opening the TS3 dlls, C# should be set to version 2.

ILSpy
https://github.com/icsharpcode/ILSpy/releases

NRaas assembly
https://github.com/Chain-Reaction/NRaas/tree/master/Sims3/Compiler

11 hours ago, Clydie said:

Since long I work on a German localization of KW and added meanwhile more than 700 non localized strings. So I also came across of hard coded non-localized messages.

In case of interest I can contribute a txt file with many hard coded non-localized messages too. May be it would help to find them in the code. But it looks for me like a lot of time consuming work and I don't know if @Denton47 would go that far.

However, I much appreciate the work done to improve KW after all. 

Many thanks for that !!!!

I will make a complete list of all hardcoded texts not including debug and error messages.

10 hours ago, Denton47 said:

There are no texts defined for those keys, I think it was just meant as a notification but if someone can come up with some texts I will add them,

MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_UndressFullNaked 0x24635ABFDE07C837
MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_UndressLowerNaked 0xC0D335A117C01921
MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_UndressUpperNaked 0x5CAC35AA8527EF74

Um, sorry, maybe I misunderstood something, but I added these lines to STBL, nevertheless it did not help, the output of these messages did not change. As I understand it, those messages that do not have localization in STBL, but their localization is possible, end up in the xxx-LocalizationExport.xml file when the game is closed, as programmed by Oniki. It seems to me that you should not bother adding keys to STBL, other enthusiasts like me or Сlydie can do this for different languages in which they are native.

Edited by Jvsmith
3 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Um, sorry, maybe I misunderstood something, but I added these lines to STBL, nevertheless it did not help, the output of these messages did not change. As I understand it, those messages that do not have localization in STBL, but their localization is possible, end up in the xxx-LocalizationExport.xml file when the game is closed, as programmed by Oniki. It seems to me that you should not bother adding keys to STBL, other enthusiasts like me or Сlydie can do this for different languages in which they are native.

14 hours ago, Denton47 said:

I will make a complete list of all hardcoded texts not including debug and error messages.

There are two kinds of in game messages I have in mind :

1. Untranslated keys (most of the keys for that will show up in the xxx-LocalizationExport.xml and can be implemented into the STBL in KW )

This I did for the German localization and is available for download on my thread. (The translation is made in respect of the in game situation)

However the complete list of keys as I have found and implemented so far you find in the attached txt file below.

2. HARD CODED in Game messages :

For those messages no keys are available. To have those messages localized, the code in the dll have to be modified.

Then they can be implemented into the STBL for each language.

Some of this HARD CODED messages I have collected and you will find them in the second txt file below.

Think that is the point what @Jvsmith and me are trying to make.

It would be wonderful if some of this hard coded messages became available for the STBL's ?

May be the above helps a little.

HARD_CODED_NO_WORKING_KEYS.txt WORKING_KEYS_FROM_LOCALIZATIONEXPORT.txt

Edited by Clydie
On 8/23/2023 at 4:27 AM, Denton47 said:

Regarding decompiling, I use a tool called ILSpy, it will decompile all TS3 dlls and you can view the code in the tool, you don't need to use VS unless you want to change something.

You will need the unprotected dlls from NRaas as well and add them in ILSpy before opening the TS3 dlls, C# should be set to version 2.

ILSpy
https://github.com/icsharpcode/ILSpy/releases

NRaas assembly
https://github.com/Chain-Reaction/NRaas/tree/master/Sims3/Compiler

Wow, I can compile the corrected code!! Thanks a lot for the tip!

I tried to check my assumption about localization using this part of the code as an example, and yes, in order for hardcoded strings to get into localization, you need to do exactly this -

Instead of:

Can be added to the code:

After such a code change, everything worked, the line

Key="492BBDF53DD6C6A7">MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_UndressFullNaked

was got to the KW_LocalizationExport_xxx .xml file.

Now this key can be added to STBL and this string will be displayed in the game in your language.

And now I have a dilemma: Should I rewrite the code? Or are you also working on this problem? I don't want to interfere with your work, and I'm not very good at programming, I can read the code, I can understand where and what needs to be corrected, but I'm not strong in a comprehensive understanding of all the code in this mod.

On 8/23/2023 at 10:37 AM, Clydie said:

There are two kinds of in game messages I have in mind :

1. Untranslated keys (most of the keys for that will show up in the xxx-LocalizationExport.xml and can be implemented into the STBL in KW )

This I did for the German localization and is available for download on my thread. (The translation is made in respect of the in game situation)

However the complete list of keys as I have found and implemented so far you find in the attached txt file below.

2. HARD CODED in Game messages :

For those messages no keys are available. To have those messages localized, the code in the dll have to be modified.

Then they can be implemented into the STBL for each language.

Some of this HARD CODED messages I have collected and you will find them in the second txt file below.

Think that is the point what @Jvsmith and me are trying to make.

It would be wonderful if some of this hard coded messages became available for the STBL's ?

May be the above helps a little.

These are the hardcoded texts I have been able to find, I used the VS search tools and it is possible I missed something, I have left out texts that are debug messages and fatal errors, please note many of the texts are rape and beastiallity related.

Localizing all those texts is going to take a while.

STBL.txt

14 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Wow, I can compile the corrected code!! Thanks a lot for the tip!

I tried to check my assumption about localization using this part of the code as an example, and yes, in order for hardcoded strings to get into localization, you need to do exactly this -

Instead of:

Can be added to the code:

After such a code change, everything worked, the line

Key="492BBDF53DD6C6A7">MassageTable.GetMassage.InteractionFeedback_UndressFullNaked

was got to the KW_LocalizationExport_xxx .xml file.

Now this key can be added to STBL and this string will be displayed in the game in your language.

And now I have a dilemma: Should I rewrite the code? Or are you also working on this problem? I don't want to interfere with your work, and I'm not very good at programming, I can read the code, I can understand where and what needs to be corrected, but I'm not strong in a comprehensive understanding of all the code in this mod.

In order for multiple people to work on coding Kinky World at the same time it would need to be published as an open source project on GitHub, however Kinky World is not my mod and I am not going to be the one that does that.

I am almost done with the coding I have planned and then somebody else can take over, I am still working on the Autonomy system which is a bit time consuming because the only way you can test changes is to play the game for a couple of hours and observe and make notes.

So far the next build 415 contains the following:

+[Fixed]: Play Computer Games.
+[Fixed]: MorningWood timeout stopping erection during WooHoo.
+[Modified]: Default Texture Size set to 1024.
+[Modified]: KW Teleport Me Here to be standalone not overriding the default cheat interaction.
+[Modified]: KW Swim Around to also block autonomous WooHoo with Sims in water.
+[Added]: Separate tuning package.
+[Added]: Option to reduce KW Autonomy to improve performance, can be customized in tuning.
+[Added]: Option to disable Autonomous Solo Teasing.

I am still planning on doing the following:

+ Improve the performance of autonomous WooHoo (In progress).
+ Investigate Kinky Quests.
+ Investigate the problem where Sims are left standing in the middle of a group WooHoo.
+ Improve instant WooHoo so that Sims are not stacked on top of each other when teleporting.
+ Add visual effects to the animation XML files.

I am going to work on visual effects later, getting effects to sync with the playing animation has proven a bit more challenging than I first anticipated.

On 8/21/2023 at 1:38 PM, Denton47 said:

Hi. Thank you so much for this mod, but every since I have installed my sims do not get naked to woohoo. They do all of the actions full clothed, and I'm not sure why. Is or did anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it?

On 8/21/2023 at 1:38 PM, Denton47 said:

This could be any number of things, do you get any ScriptError files ?, try and use Kinky World -> Debug -> CleanOutfits on both Sims before you start the WooHoo and see if that helps.

Thank you!!! I will definitely give that a try

On 8/24/2023 at 7:43 PM, Denton47 said:

please note many of the texts are rape and beastiallity related.

Localizing all those texts is going to take a while.

Thanks for the list. Had a fast look. Think there are many messages inside what never will appear in the game since some of the coding portions are no more used or still stick in an experimental phase. I.e. this fighting stuff or the longer texts in french. Personally I think, in case you consider to touch those texts to make them available for the STBL, you can concentrate to message of what appear in the game more often.  (For my personal opinion, no need to touch beastiallity or texts what come up in the debug menus and of course none what will anyway not appear in the game. I remember that some years ago many people who know about what they speak much complain about the KW coding. No one of them wanted to go deeper into that. The more I appreciate your hard work with this sort of code.

Build 416,

I have added a new setting that will remove most of the remaining KW generated lag, you will still see a slight stutter now and then and this is going to be hard to get rid off because of the complexity of the WooHoo interactions.

It is now possible to change the WooHoo motive intensity from the settings menu, feel free to experiment.

You can now disable autonomous Solo Teasing, that dance was starting to get a bit annoying.

The tuning package is completely optional but if installed it should be placed in the same directory as the main package.

Changelog

415:
+[Fixed]: Play Computer Games.
+[Fixed]: MorningWood timeout stopping erection during WooHoo.
+[Modified]: Default Texture Size set to 1024.
+[Modified]: KW Teleport Me Here to be standalone not overriding the default cheat interaction.
+[Modified]: KW Swim Around to also block autonomous WooHoo with Sims in water.
+[Added]: Separate tuning package.
+[Added]: Option to reduce KW Autonomy to improve performance, can be customized in tuning.
+[Added]: Option to disable autonomous Solo Teasing.

416:
+[Added]: Alternate KWRunAutonomy to improve performance.
+[Added]: Option to set WooHoo motive intensity.

To-Do List:
+ Add more tuning.
+ Investigate Kinky Quests.
+ Investigate the problem where Sims are left standing in the middle of a group WooHoo.
+ Improve instant WooHoo so that Sims are not stacked on top of each other when teleporting.
+ Add visual effects to the animation XML files.

@Denton47

Thank you for always working for us.
I have a question.
If KW Virgin is enabled, is it the original kinkyworld game?
You said WooHoo motivational intensity 1250 is the default, but when you enter the game for the first time and set options, KW Virgin is disabled, and WooHoo motivational intensity 800 is the default.
There's confusion.
I would like you to set only the deactivation of the KW mail carrier that causes lag as the default value.

I apologize for my low level of English.

16 hours ago, jung0321 said:

@Denton47

Thank you for always working for us.
I have a question.
If KW Virgin is enabled, is it the original kinkyworld game?
You said WooHoo motivational intensity 1250 is the default, but when you enter the game for the first time and set options, KW Virgin is disabled, and WooHoo motivational intensity 800 is the default.
There's confusion.
I would like you to set only the deactivation of the KW mail carrier that causes lag as the default value.

I apologize for my low level of English.

I have lowered the intensity to 800, it seems to work well with the alternate RunAutonomy, the original value is 1250.

If you want to revert everything to the original build 409 you need to set these values:

KW Mail Carrier : Enabled
KW Mail Carrier gender : Male
KW Pizza Delivery gender : Male
KW Repairman gender : Male
KW Virgin : Enabled
Tarif multiplier : 1
Outfit Texture Size : 1024
Autonomy sleep tics : 0
Autonomous Window Peeping : Enabled
KW RunAutonomy : Enabled
WooHoo motive intensity : 1250
Reduced KW Autonomy : Disabled
KW Autonomy in water : Enabled
Morphing nipples : Enabled
WooHoo Outcome : Enabled
WooHoo Outcome Animation : Enabled
WooHoo Freeze Motive Decay : Disabled
WooHoo GoTo : Route
WooHoo Route PassThrough : Disabled
WooHoo Route DisableAvoidance : Disabled
Autonomous Solo Teasing : Enabled
KW Teleport Me Here : Disabled

On 8/30/2023 at 6:19 PM, Zukzukarr said:

Could you add a hotkey for the next stage interaction? Thanks for all you've done already.

Hotkeys for Next Stage and Change Position would be a nice addition, however I don't think it is possible to add this from within the mod, shortcuts must be defined as UI events in an external resource as I recall, I will add this to my To-Do list and do some research.