Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 424 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-04-13)

Good day and thank you for the work you are doing. As I read, you are planning to update KW for a while. There are several aspects of the game that I would like to change, but I have practically no knowledge in programming. I'm not asking you to do it this way, maybe it can be fixed in the mod itself or maybe with NRAAS Retuner or something like that, but could you take a look at the following issues that I've had while using the mod?
1. 3 traits that KW suggests to choose for the sim. As it turns out, they are inherited. For example, if a father and mother have 3 fetish traits each, then the child will have 6 of them, resulting in a large list of them.
2. Every time the game is loaded, various books related to the "Zoo" and "Exhibitionism" skills are added to the bookshelves around the city. The first one can be disabled (in KW SP), but i would like to save story progression of the second one. I don't really like that sims learn skills autonomously in this way (reading these books autonomously), rather than through practice. So, can this (kinky books spawning) be turned off?
3. When a female sim undresses, nudity-related moodlets appear. In the case of full nudity, this works fine, but when the sim is wearing only a bra and panties, then a moodlet appears that is named something like "Everyone can see my panties" (which is correct) and "Everyone can see my breasts" (and bare chest icon for some reason). The last moodlet should only be shown in full nudity, shouldn't there be a "everyone can see my bra" moodlet?
4. When a sim has 6 or more attraction score (I mean those scores from 1 to 10 that the player chooses manually for each sim in the KW pie menu), all nearby sims doing a oniki reaction. Okay, it's tolerable if a sim has 9-10 attraction points, but reacting like that to 6 is absurd. In addition, sometimes they will interrupt the dialogue or any other interaction to play a reaction animation.
5. Sometimes it is required to reset the horny state of all the sims in the town to normal, but I have not found a way anywhere. Removing the moodlet via NRAAS for all sims doesn't help, as the moodlet comes back after a couple of seconds. I would appreciate it if you could consider adding a similar feature to, for example, the pie menu via the town hall.
6. And the last thing, it seems to me not very fair when through KW interaction sim gains relationship points very quickly. This applies to webcams, prostitution, sex, or even ordinary seduction. One interaction and the sim is already become a "best friend".
Perhaps some of the problems are unique to me, or I just missed something, in which case I apologize. But in any case, thanks for your attention and for your support of the mod. :thumbsup:

Question: Is it possible to add this type of KW Traits?

ex) hate condom,

tight pussy (vaginal scoring),

long lasting,

quick shot (fast fatigue),

big balls (large amount of sperm)

Current KW traits are closer to taste in appearance. I wish it had more woohoo Traits.

Denton thank you so much for keep improving this mod. Every fix and change mean a lot to me and other players. ❤️

And I'm really glad to see that you decided to investigate the problem of Opportunity/Quest not being saved, it has become a major disturbance for me.

So can anyone answer if this still ruins long playing save games? I didn't really experience lag with 409 KW so much as eventually by like month 2 week 3 I just kept crashing, even if I was able to save I would just crash. From what I read at the time, KW is just like that? Does this fix that? Without Kinky world I can play a savefile for several irl years, with all of my other mods and cc. Obviously I don't think anyone has played with this build for that long yet, but would this potentially fix that issue?

On 9/4/2023 at 12:18 AM, =/Man\= said:

Good day and thank you for the work you are doing. As I read, you are planning to update KW for a while. There are several aspects of the game that I would like to change, but I have practically no knowledge in programming. I'm not asking you to do it this way, maybe it can be fixed in the mod itself or maybe with NRAAS Retuner or something like that, but could you take a look at the following issues that I've had while using the mod?
1. 3 traits that KW suggests to choose for the sim. As it turns out, they are inherited. For example, if a father and mother have 3 fetish traits each, then the child will have 6 of them, resulting in a large list of them.
2. Every time the game is loaded, various books related to the "Zoo" and "Exhibitionism" skills are added to the bookshelves around the city. The first one can be disabled (in KW SP), but i would like to save story progression of the second one. I don't really like that sims learn skills autonomously in this way (reading these books autonomously), rather than through practice. So, can this (kinky books spawning) be turned off?
3. When a female sim undresses, nudity-related moodlets appear. In the case of full nudity, this works fine, but when the sim is wearing only a bra and panties, then a moodlet appears that is named something like "Everyone can see my panties" (which is correct) and "Everyone can see my breasts" (and bare chest icon for some reason). The last moodlet should only be shown in full nudity, shouldn't there be a "everyone can see my bra" moodlet?
4. When a sim has 6 or more attraction score (I mean those scores from 1 to 10 that the player chooses manually for each sim in the KW pie menu), all nearby sims doing a oniki reaction. Okay, it's tolerable if a sim has 9-10 attraction points, but reacting like that to 6 is absurd. In addition, sometimes they will interrupt the dialogue or any other interaction to play a reaction animation.
5. Sometimes it is required to reset the horny state of all the sims in the town to normal, but I have not found a way anywhere. Removing the moodlet via NRAAS for all sims doesn't help, as the moodlet comes back after a couple of seconds. I would appreciate it if you could consider adding a similar feature to, for example, the pie menu via the town hall.
6. And the last thing, it seems to me not very fair when through KW interaction sim gains relationship points very quickly. This applies to webcams, prostitution, sex, or even ordinary seduction. One interaction and the sim is already become a "best friend".
Perhaps some of the problems are unique to me, or I just missed something, in which case I apologize. But in any case, thanks for your attention and for your support of the mod. :thumbsup:

1. This will require changing the pregnancy system which I am not prepared to do.
2. Kinky books is a XML resource you can edit (0xB6799069202BA06D), however it is currently not possible to prevent books from being read autonomously.
3. This will require rewriting that part of the code which I am not prepared to do.
4. The aura has 3 levels and the threshold values are already on my list of tunables I will be adding in the next build.
5. I already added Set State Normal as a Lot interaction in the next build, I will add this as a global interaction as well.
6. I should be able to make the various LTR values that are added tunable, also note that adding LTR is a base game function that can be modified by skills, traits and other mods.

On 9/4/2023 at 12:37 PM, jung0321 said:

Question: Is it possible to add this type of KW Traits?

ex) hate condom,

tight pussy (vaginal scoring),

long lasting,

quick shot (fast fatigue),

big balls (large amount of sperm)

Current KW traits are closer to taste in appearance. I wish it had more woohoo Traits.

Most of this should be possible but it goes a bit beyond what I am planning to do, maybe someone else will take over after me and implement this.

On 9/5/2023 at 4:07 AM, caoride said:

Denton thank you so much for keep improving this mod. Every fix and change mean a lot to me and other players. ❤️

And I'm really glad to see that you decided to investigate the problem of Opportunity/Quest not being saved, it has become a major disturbance for me.

Opportunities are fixed in the next build.

On 9/7/2023 at 11:14 AM, caoride said:

A problem: I have disabled "KW teleport me here", but I can still use teleport in the interaction menu. 

This is also fixed in the next build.

12 hours ago, jung0321 said:

Thank you for always answering even though my English is not good enough.

Is the option to turn off the kinky traits system possible?

You mean the popup when you open the Skills tab ?

On 9/6/2023 at 1:04 PM, Denton47 said:

it is currently not possible to prevent books from being read autonomously.

In Oniki.Interactions.Bookshelf_ReadSomething.cs, (assuming you've got a similarly decompiled chunk of KW code), there's a ChooseBook function that, at 1st glance, seems to be checking to see if the book is a "kinky" book or not. It's been many months since I tried "fixing" this code, and never did like what I had gotten to enough to put it out there (also, I didn't trust the source of the code, but thought I'd removed all of their changes, assuming their git repo commit history was correct, but it was also version 403 -- and all the bugs it had... unless it was 378 ? sheesh, has it really been that long?

Was just told of your updated version. Will be checking it out.

Back to the book reading thing, that was really one of the parts that annoyed me about the KW code/mod more than much else. It just tried to reinvent the wheel and redo everything inside of TS3. Maybe an older post touched on the "why" that way, so I'll go off reading the thread. But my gut was to try just ripping tons of stuff out. I do recall that I tried reducing the number of KW books added to each bookshelf during startup. The version I had, IIRC, randomly added more KW books (as in, didn't check 1st) to each bookshelf on every lot (or, maybe a large random percentage). I tried reducing that to only randomly get a single shelf, but it needed more rewriting than I wanted to do.

On 8/24/2023 at 12:46 PM, Denton47 said:

GitHub

hahahahaha... yeah, no. Not me gonna be the one. (Mostly b/c I stupidly used my work-related GH acct... and would have to rewrite history to remove my name, email, etc. etc... smh how stupid I was not to just create a new acct long ago). But a private repo wouldn't be as "risky", per se, as a public one. Might be why some other sites run their own git repos... that'd be a great LL addition, but, well, it's never gonna happen.

Anywho. thanks for the ILSpy tip. Thought I'd add: JetBrains dotPeek does allow decompiling, but the code it created couldn't be compiled with VS, or at least not with the settings I'd tried.

On 9/11/2023 at 7:24 AM, Rendia said:

Is it possible to completely disable the menstruation system? 

On 9/16/2023 at 7:30 AM, bloodbus said:

Would it be possible for you to have a setting that hides the menstrual period moodlets? Not outright disable them, but hide them so I don't have ever-present knowledge of a girl's cycle

Menstrual phases are an integral part of KW and disabling them would break a lot things.

The only thing I can recommend is to edit the Follicular phase and make it really long.

21 hours ago, seriousssam said:

The postman came for two days, then disappeared and the mail does not appear in the mailbox. The mailbox is always empty. Nobody brings written books.

I don't think this is a KW issue but I will check the code just in case.

Mail delivery has always been a bit glitchy as I recall, for example expired items from the Consignment Store that are supposed to be returned by mail can often block both the store and the mail delivery, one way to unblock this is to move your household.

On 9/20/2023 at 1:39 AM, Denton47 said:

Menstrual phases are an integral part of KW and disabling them would break a lot things.

The only thing I can recommend is to edit the Follicular phase and make it really long.

I meant make the fertile moodlet invisible/unknown to the player and sim. I didn't mean removing the menstrual phases - only hide the moodlets. I think it's kinda weird that our sims just always know they're fertile for however long the fertile period is set for. I'm not even sure if it's a simple thing or not so I figured I'd ask

14 hours ago, bloodbus said:

I meant make the fertile moodlet invisible/unknown to the player and sim. I didn't mean removing the menstrual phases - only hide the moodlets. I think it's kinda weird that our sims just always know they're fertile for however long the fertile period is set for. I'm not even sure if it's a simple thing or not so I figured I'd ask

They assume. They don't know for sure...

11 hours ago, LaundryBasketLid said:

does this mod specifically require the Cmar penises like the original KW or can i use any penis mesh? if it does require Cmar's, does anyone have a link to them? the only download links i can find for it are dead and i'm not sure where else to get them

Yes you need. 

But not Cmar's exactly, there is a successor 

a) This build seems to crash rather a lot compared to vanilla KW409. I've had several CTDs while stripping specifically.

b) One annoying KW feature: Even if woohoo stage progression is manual, they will happily go anal -> vaginal without asking for confirmation. So uh how can I play a realistic Southern Belle (the kind of good Christian girl that takes it up the ass because the hymen can't break before marriage)?

Hi! 

I noticed this glitch: if you put the "Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders" files in the Overrides folder (Priority 1000), the game crashes when loading or when creating a new game. If it’s a test folder (Priority 499), then it’s ok   Mod 416 in Packages folder (Priority 500).

With 409 everything is fine in any case.

2 hours ago, dzendzik said:

Hi! 

I noticed this glitch: if you put the "Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders" files in the Overrides folder (Priority 1000), the game crashes when loading or when creating a new game. If it’s a test folder (Priority 499), then it’s ok   Mod 416 in Packages folder (Priority 500).

With 409 everything is fine in any case.

I haven't been able to replicate this problem myself, but I think it might be due to the “Morphing nipples” setting being set to disable by default in version 416. I don't think it's a big problem, my mod doesn't have to be in the Override folder if you don't have other mods with default body replacement meshes, it will work even from the Test folder with the lowest priority. Actually, I can completely remove the ability to turn off my sliders with Denton's mod, but I would not want to do this for a number of reasons.