Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 425 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-05)

For those (like me) that do not like the Key Shortcuts, as they interfere with the controls in camera mode, I created an override package that works for me just by putting it in my overrides folder. This should work for any version of this lovely mod, as long as the Oniki.KinkyMod _XML resource isn't changed. It doesn't seem like it does too often.

It might work if it is put into the same folder with the mod itself, but I haven't tested it that way. All I did was export the Oniki.KinkyMod resource from the build 418 version, make the change to completely disable the keyboard shortcuts, and put it into my overrides folder.

ONIKI_KinkyMod.no_keys.package.zip

Does anyone know what the setting: "Woohoo -> Non-Synchronized Animations" does? Whenever I have it set to "True", no animations will ever play. The characters will move to start the animation, but immediately do a spin and undress then redress instantly, immediately ending the Woohoo before it even begins.

On 11/5/2023 at 6:59 PM, FreakyRufus said:

For those (like me) that do not like the Key Shortcuts, as they interfere with the controls in camera mode, I created an override package that works for me just by putting it in my overrides folder. This should work for any version of this lovely mod, as long as the Oniki.KinkyMod _XML resource isn't changed. It doesn't seem like it does too often.

It might work if it is put into the same folder with the mod itself, but I haven't tested it that way. All I did was export the Oniki.KinkyMod resource from the build 418 version, make the change to completely disable the keyboard shortcuts, and put it into my overrides folder.

ONIKI_KinkyMod.no_keys.package.zip 490 B · 1 download

Exporting the Oniki.KinkyMod _XML or TRIG resources to a separate package and placing it in the Overrides folder is the best way to do it, then you will always have your own configuration no matter what is released.

The Overrides folder is used to override mods and EA Store content.

16 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Does anyone know what the setting: "Woohoo -> Non-Synchronized Animations" does? Whenever I have it set to "True", no animations will ever play. The characters will move to start the animation, but immediately do a spin and undress then redress instantly, immediately ending the Woohoo before it even begins.

Non-Synchronized Animations is a legacy format/system and should not be used, I think the menu option was used as a transition to the current system and was never removed.

5 hours ago, carine florida said:

Hello ! I just want to know if I must keep or trash all KWlogs files ? Thanks and have a good day.

Capture d'écran 2023-11-06 074231.png

Just delete them.

hello and srry for going a little off topic but anyone can say me where i can set a "limit" for how many sims can "live in my world like a birth/imigrant control, to not allow the game generate more characters or allow babies to be made when the max limit reached?

also anyone know a good mod to tune the "relationship panel tomake the gains a little more "slow"?(reduce the gain).

Now toward the kink mod, anyone still have the "sword" part of the mod?, i really liked when oni added the sims medieval "sword" fight but then later removed, i would love to have it again and i remember she made it like a optional mod for kink.

Edited by ellessarr
14 hours ago, ellessarr said:

hello and srry for going a little off topic but anyone can say me where i can set a "limit" for how many sims can "live in my world like a birth/imigrant control, to not allow the game generate more characters or allow babies to be made when the max limit reached?

also anyone know a good mod to tune the "relationship panel tomake the gains a little more "slow"?(reduce the gain).

Now toward the kink mod, anyone still have the "sword" part of the mod?, i really liked when oni added the sims medieval "sword" fight but then later removed, i would love to have it again and i remember she made it like a optional mod for kink.

The only way to limit the population that I know of is to use NRaas Story Progression. That is tricky with KW, since some of the stuff KW does is outside of SP, particularly in regards to sim pregnancies caused by KW. SP won't be able to do anything about that if KW gets sims pregnant.

Personally, I have never liked the KW pregnancy stuff. It is too hard to get my sims pregnant when I want, and to easy for sims to get pregnant that I don't want (e.g., all over town from random hookups). What I do is go to KW -> Settings -> Pregnancy & Menstrual Cycle, then set Sperm Lifetime and Sperm Fertilization to 0, and set Non KW Pregnancies to Enabled. Then I just use plain EA Try For Baby, or NRaas or any other way of getting a sim pregnant.

Doing that, I put pregnancies back to only through player intention or through SP, and then SP can get a better control over the town population.

https://www.nraas.net/community/StoryProgression-Interactions#Maximum-Residents

I usually disable "can be pregnant" to false when a female sim gave birth to second sim via nraas stroy progression. "can be pregnant caste" too is powerful option for unwanted pregnancies :) sp can cancel kw pregnancies, no need to mess with kw pregnancies.

@Denton47 Is there any way you can make it so that the "fixed cost" of a brothel scales along with the tariff multiplier. And possibly the expected pay to recruit whores to work there?

With the multiplier set to 0.1, I can't make enough in a day to meet the fixed cost. There doesn't seem to be any way that I have found to change that value. It seems like it should be relative to what the brothel can actually earn.

@Denton47 Thank you for modifying this unique mod which has too many options 

I have a request from you

In kw mod in debug menu (in live mode) we have a move command ,which can move everything by numbers left/right/up/down.

It helped me to create a complete indoor/outdoor pool so sims can swim from outside of house to inside with a wall on top of it and widows on the wall

Without this command I couldn't create these kinds of pools .

My request is that if it's possible to make a mod that just have this command and nothing else.it helps guys like me to create and decorate houses freely without any limitations.

We all know we can't move windows up and down in sims 3 but with this command we will do

20231110_142013.jpg

Edited by kpnamvar
Adding picture
On 11/6/2023 at 1:47 PM, carine florida said:

Hello ! I just want to know if I must keep or trash all KWlogs files ? Thanks and have a good day.

AFAIK: Occasionally delete all of them to avoid bloat. The KW Log and loca export files are not needed for the next time you run it.

4 hours ago, kpnamvar said:

Thank you for this unique mod which has too many options 

In kw mod in debug menu (in live mode) we have a move command ,which can move everything by numbers left/right/up/down.

It helped me to create a complete indoor/outdoor pool so sims can swim from outside of house to inside with a wall on top of it and widows on the wall

My request is that if it's possible to make a mod that just have this command and nothing else.it helps guys like me to create and decorate houses freely without any limitations.

We all know we can't move windows up and down in sims 3 but with this command we will do

I tried to build something like that once, and failed miserably :D

So I wish I knew whether this is what you need or a useless answer ... https://modthesims.info/d/674409/moveobjects-cheat-with-hotkey.html 

15 minutes ago, Yotix said:

I tried to build something like that once, and failed miserably :D

So I wish I knew whether this is what you need or a useless answer ... https://modthesims.info/d/674409/moveobjects-cheat-with-hotkey.html 

Thanks for reply , but that mod simply a hot key for moveobjects on/off cheat.

The move command in kw debug menu is something else .

Try it and you will see

On 11/8/2023 at 2:14 AM, FreakyRufus said:

@Denton47 Is there any way you can make it so that the "fixed cost" of a brothel scales along with the tariff multiplier. And possibly the expected pay to recruit whores to work there?

With the multiplier set to 0.1, I can't make enough in a day to meet the fixed cost. There doesn't seem to be any way that I have found to change that value. It seems like it should be relative to what the brothel can actually earn.

Fixed Costs is calculated as 1% of the Lot Costs, I can make this a tunable value.

Maintenance is also calculated but already has a tuning named kMaintenanceMultiplier.

20 hours ago, kpnamvar said:

@Denton47 Thank you for modifying this unique mod which has too many options 

I recommend you make a request on the MTS forums, maybe such a mod already exists, if you can't find anything I will take a closer look but I can't promise I can make such a mod.

8 hours ago, Denton47 said:

I recommend you make a request on the MTS forums, maybe such a mod already exists, if you can't find anything I will take a closer look but I can't promise I can make such a mod.

I'm sure there is nothing Like this move command in MTS mods.

I've been playing sims 3 since 1st day it released. 

I've never found something like this

1 hour ago, sapique said:

Is it just me or woohooing with sims sleeping on couch not working by command? Autonomous still works but i cant get pie menu command.

Try this:

1. click on the sleeping sim, choose the Kinky World menu, then Set CASP properties. Set their clothes to be able to be pulled down.
  2. Then click on the sleeper, click on low shark (and optionally high shark) to take off their bottom clothing

Build 419:

This is just a small bug fix release, I also add kFixedCostMinimum and kFixedCostMultiplier to the Brothel tuning.

Changelog:
+[Fixed]: Various KW interactions being available to the SimBot, a.k.a. Frankenstein.
+[Fixed]: Various KW interactions being available to EP11 Future Bots without the trait chip.
+[Fixed]: FollowSim not actually following.
+[Added]: More Brothel tuning.

On 11/3/2023 at 1:14 AM, Denton47 said:

KW just informs that the handjob / oraljob difficulty is now zero, I don't think it was intended to be followed by an auto interaction, you will need to use the WooHoo interaction yourself which should always succseed.

Ok, thanks - I did try an handjob/oraljob immediately after that - but they still kept rejecting. Might have been because they weren't romantic and married to other sims, or they weren't actually in a "Safe" location (I was in their home). I just don't understand how the woohoo difficulty works (according to the "show woohoo infos" menu)

Edited by Melty1896
19 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Try this:

1. click on the sleeping sim, choose the Kinky World menu, then Set CASP properties. Set their clothes to be able to be pulled down.
  2. Then click on the sleeper, click on low shark (and optionally high shark) to take off their bottom clothing

It isn't working even with naked sims. I probably broke something while messing with retuner :D

hi im not sure if anyone else has brought it up, i looked through these comments but its possible i missed it, but it seems the mod resets all pre-made sims relationship and jobs, ive been having to go around fixing the sims in town bc married sims were suddenly single and it seems parental relationships have been broken too. (ex: Rick and Serena Durwood in Moonlight Falls were single when they should be married to each other, and their children arent in the family tree anymore)

On 11/12/2023 at 11:10 AM, Denton47 said:

Build 419:

This is just a small bug fix release, I also add kFixedCostMinimum and kFixedCostMultiplier to the Brothel tuning.

Changelog:
+[Fixed]: Various KW interactions being available to the SimBot, a.k.a. Frankenstein.
+[Fixed]: Various KW interactions being available to EP11 Future Bots without the trait chip.
+[Fixed]: FollowSim not actually following.
+[Added]: More Brothel tuning.

SimBot still causes the same problem when switching between sim characters in the family .

As soon as I read these changes , I ran to try it out , but there is still this problem .

and because of this, MANY REPORTS ARE GENERATED ABOUT THE ERROR \ CRASH OF THE GAME

image.png.c4231b32882a9d97c67a94da1ce559ca.png

Edited by Alba Groon