Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 424 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-04-13)

On 4/19/2024 at 3:38 AM, Omicr0n said:

The weird thing is if the issue was that common/widespread I'd expect to see people complaining about it in the NRaas forums, but I haven't.

Obviously, but at least with our different problems that have all been solved by downgrading back to v45a, it shows that Chain_Reaction over at NRaas must have done some significant changes in v45b that causes the mod not to play as nicely with other mods as it once did; the changes are evidently not as seamless as they usually are.

Unfortunately it's difficult to guess what the changes were, and for which purpose. It may be that I just haven't been able found the notes, but many of the newer releases in "Update History Testing" in the last couple of years seem to lack documentation on what has been done. It's a pity.

Anyone know what effect the Manual setting for Condom Usage has on NPCs? Do they continue to automatically use condoms, or does it disable it for them? I'd like condom use to be automatic for NPC-NPC, but manual if my active sim is involved.

Edited by Omicr0n

Thanks for everything you've done for KW as a simmer who can't play ts3 without KW. I'm wondering if you have plans for any new features. I think you are focusing on optimizing mod rather than adding new things, so I hesitate to ask you to give new ideas.

1. Outfit Change System

1) Outfit

I heard that ts4 WW has a system that change SFW outfit into NSFW outfit when they have woohoo. I'm not sure as I haven't played ts4 yet, so I'm not sure how WW's mechanisms are shown in the game. After I converted some of ts4 outfits into ts3, I found out that this kind of CCs consists of outfit A, which is safe, and outfit B, which is a NSFW version. I have an example for it.

https://chbplayingts3.blogspot.com/2023/05/ts3-sakura-kimono-sets.html

image.png.d36b425e022f13df09c00f4d971f04f5.png

TS32023-09-2510-43-40.png.44cec9a573ed339006da2f04b063375d.png

2) Undressable Accessories

Like 'remove top' and 'remove bottom', it would be nice if you add 'remove accessory', not all the accessories, but specific ones. Due to various reasons, there is accessory jacket or accessory shirts. So it is weird those items remains while sim get naked.

2. Displaying Full Name of Positions

Sometimes I want to know what position it is. Top right corner just shows teasing/handjob/oraljob/vaginal/anal. Quality of some positions is so good, but it's quite impossible to replay it manually because there are tons of animation while I don't have any information over them.

3. More Cum Layers

1) Female

I'm trying converting spent's cum into TS3, there are much more cum layers and quality looks better than what TS3 has.

Belly-3

Butt-4

Chest-4

Face-8

Foot-4

Lower Back-4

Upper Back-4

Vagina-4

On the contrary, take a look at TS3's cum layers

Face-2

Body(Which is Bukake in the file, I guess)-1

Vagina-2

Butt-2

I hope we can have expanded cum layers. The thing is that some face cum textures cover not only face but upper body as well.

Anyway, here are examples of what I converted.

TS32024-04-2113-11-21.png.d34122e7ff15b7b61dfcc6f9aac6e965.png

TS32024-04-2113-55-04.png.e2929f06d56cc4969c072de4ca9e748d.pngTS32024-04-2113-54-58.png.fb148d2a6f08f0bb857ecb6b77491104.png

2) Male

When male sim ejaculates, there's no effect on male sim. I suggest you that male dick be covered by cum if male sim ejaculates in vagina or anus, and be washed away by oral job or so.

4. Anal

In KW system pussy sex and butt sex are same thing, except dick is drilling different hole. Anal sex might be inconvenient and painful at first, but sims' moodlet gets just happy like other sex. I guess we need to add more stages that give negative motive to unexperienced sim, then after having more anal sex, giving them pleasure might be more plausible. 

5. New Sex Object

Piano

bar stool

Edited by CHboom!
2 hours ago, CHboom! said:

2. Displaying Full Name of Positions

Sometimes I want to know what position it is. Top right corner just shows teasing/handjob/oraljob/vaginal/anal. Quality of some positions is so good, but it's quite impossible to replay it manually because there are tons of animation while I don't have any information over them.

While not as convenient, you can get the animation name while it's running using the debug interactions, which you have to enable first: KW Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Debug Interaction -> Enabled.

Click on the sim and select Kinky World -> Debug... -> ShowInfos, and in one of the windows that pops up in the top right you'll see a Stage section with the animation name. You can also select WooHooStage -> Add Stage to BlackList, instead of ShowInfos, and that'll also bring up the name of the animation without all the clutter of the other information, and then just hit No so that it doesn't actually blacklist the stage unless you want to blacklist it of course

Suggestion for sex progression:

Sex progression doesn't ask if Vaginal is okay after Anal. So I find it hard to play a Texas Virgin (or Saudi Virgin, whatever you want to call it) -- a girl who does anal while remaining a vaginal virgin. After anal the woohoo sequence goes to vaginal without confirmation. Would it be possible or desirable to always ask for confirmation even if a "kinkier" act was already performed, or to be able to configure which acts a sim agrees on, maybe with a "delete letters from this string" type setup like the whoring workday selection? [or am I missing a setting somewhere?]

Text suggestion:

The KW menu has a "set skill exhibition" thing but it does not allow you to set exhibition, it just maximizes it. Maybe change to "max exhibition"?

Text suggestion:

When a sim gets groped the perp will sometimes say "Stop to struggle", that ought to be "stop struggling" to make more sense.

About EDIT: CHBoom's ideas from the post above:

Removing accessories: For ppl using accessories a lot this might be cool. As for me, I used JoshQ's stockings in most of my sims (and wanted them gone when woohooing). Then I switched to using these tan lines https://modthesims.info/d/486134/tan-lines-just-in-time-for-seasons.html instead, and would hate it if they took them off for woohoo. It might get confusing to configure this though: If I remember right my mods include nasal piercings (necklace slot), tan lines (fingernails and stockings slot), belly button piercing, weird full face masks (glasses?), a whip (no idea what slot that might be) etc, so if presented with a list of slots to configure for "remove accessory or not?" it might be a lot of trial and error.

Anal: I like the idea of having to learn it, though adding a new skill would probably be overkill :D

Objects for woohoo: There's a bondage frame (two boards on the wall for the sim to X on to), another bondage item (where the sim is fixed in a kneeling position), and a sybian chair. I'd love to see some interactions for these, like maybe "order to" or "dare to" use object, "generic join" and more.

But uh ... I feel fixing the current system should have priority over adding new stuff. Currently woohoo stages sometimes cancel either with an error report about an animation (wrong gender, item not found, etc) or just  cancels and resets your sim. (Like, with Seasons, if you read a book while relaxing on a beach towel, a sim can join. If they do, your book will reproducibly be deleted as the woohoo progression breaks).

Edited by Yotix

The new drink ordering interaction in 424 seems to be working. Finally seeing sims ordering alcohol, and I haven't seen anyone order Absinthe with the default settings either, so that's good also for keeping things relatively under control. FYI for anyone using The Professional Juice Bar Mod, it seems like there's a conflict between it and KW's drink ordering. I went to a bar for like 7 hours while it was enabled, and while I saw many drinks being ordered, every single one of them was a regular non-alcoholic drink. Once I removed that mod I started seeing alcohol being ordered in a subsequent trip.

Haven't had a chance yet to test out the drink making behavior with home bars.

28 minutes ago, Laslolaslo said:

Is there any way to adjust the tuning so that teens don’t develop a romantic interest with everyone they woohoo?

This seems to work: https://modthesims.info/d/498162/no-romantic-interest-on-kiss-1-67-compatible.html

(I use this so I can do the 1000 point "kiss sim for the first time" challenge without getting a Heart sign / romance on the target. To get into a relationship just use "confess attraction",)

7 hours ago, Laslolaslo said:

Is there any way to adjust the tuning so that teens don’t develop a romantic interest with everyone they woohoo?

I had this problem for a long time, only solved it recently. Try to choose the right tuning for you here (reg needed). As it turned out, I had bluegenjutsu's tuning mod for a long time, but it was not exactly what I needed, something like bluegenjutsu_T-E_AutoRomanceUpToMarriage&Divorce-AskIfSingleAskSignFriendly-NoRomanticInterestForKisses_AutoVampire_Combo.zip. At the moment I have the bluegenjutsu_T-E_AutoRomanceUpToProposeMarriage-AskIfSingleAskSignFriendly_AutoVampires_Combo-Kisses-Makeout-Woohoo-NoRomanticInterest version and everything works fine for me, that is, there is no romantic interest between sims after woohoo.

Can someone please help me solve this? When I used kinky world 409 I didn't have this issue, but recently I've been getting a notification saying "Make Sim Ready: Outfit Manager is Busy" whenever sims woohoo. i dont know what it means or how to fix it, ive tried disabling outfit manager in KW settings but to no effect. also ive been having an issue where it says the sims are having sex, but they're just frozen in whatever pose the animation is, it also takes forever for them to start woohooing, they just stand there for a while before starting. Other mods i have are NRAAS overwatch and master controller, i know KW doesnt play well with these, but I had the issue even when removing them. I have a few other mods like extra traits, hospital overhaul, and disasters and blessings, but i dont think those would be an issue. Please help me its ruining my gameplay!!

4 hours ago, josiej1 said:

Can someone please help me solve this? When I used kinky world 409 I didn't have this issue, but recently I've been getting a notification saying "Make Sim Ready: Outfit Manager is Busy" whenever sims woohoo. i dont know what it means or how to fix it, ive tried disabling outfit manager in KW settings but to no effect. also ive been having an issue where it says the sims are having sex, but they're just frozen in whatever pose the animation is, it also takes forever for them to start woohooing, they just stand there for a while before starting. Other mods i have are NRAAS overwatch and master controller, i know KW doesnt play well with these, but I had the issue even when removing them. I have a few other mods like extra traits, hospital overhaul, and disasters and blessings, but i dont think those would be an issue. Please help me its ruining my gameplay!!

Sims standing idle for some minutes trying to get into position for woohoo is a KW "feature", sorry :)

I've been using Nraas MasterController, MasterControllerCheats, Decensor, Errortrap, MasterControllerExpandedTattoo, MasterControllerIntegration, Overwatch, Porter, PortraitPanel, RelationshipPanel, Traveler. No problems, just avoid using it during KW situations. 

Outfit manager busy: I've seen this once for NPC sims on the other end of town, in a rape situations. Not sure why or how to fix, I just turned rapists back off.

For my playable sims I think I've seen this only when my sim just used "plan outfit" on the wardrobe, then immediately does something kinky. Workaround: Just use a couple of standard interactions after outfit changes. 

Idea 1: Nraas settings

Erm, you did deactivate Nraas Overwatch settings "clean up outfits" and "clean up inventory", right? There's compatibility instructions on the page for 409 which are also true for this version.

Nraas overwatch settings to change:

clean up outfits (otherwise naked and/or uniforms break)

clean up inventory (otherwise it may clean kinky items I guess)

and the option to auto-reset stuck sims

Also a good idea to deactivate: Clean up relationships (with this I get weird errors after travel) 

Idea 2:

So you removed the mods and loaded your save, and the error still happened. Maybe disable KW, exit, delete the Sims3\*cache.package files, load your game, enable KW. This might  re-initialize things. Or try the "uninstall KW" option in KW settings, exit the game, clear cache, load, enable.

Idea 3: back up your mod folder somewhere, remove any mods that might interfere from your S3 mods folder, start new game, change Nraas settings, see if the problem still happens. If that fixed your problem move some mods back, then you'll eventually figure out which one was the problem. (Though to me none of the mods you mentioned sound likely to interfere.)

Edited by Yotix
On 4/19/2024 at 9:11 AM, jung0321 said:

Question) I am currently using Nraas Retuner only to operate Above Reproach LTR.

CityHall > Nraas > Retuner > settings > General > By Tuable XML > Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing > RomanceVisilityState > kReducedChanceOfAccusingDueToTraitAboveReproach > 0.2 > 5

With this, we confirmed that if you change the existing 20% reduction to 500%, you will not be accused of cheating. Could you please tell me how to put this into Kinky Tuning so I don't have to use Nraas Retuner?

I don't think that's possible without manually editing the XML data since - as far as i know - KW does not contain any setting related to the accuse of cheating chance. What KW does list as cheating is witnessing Woohoo, not romatic interactions (kissing/flirting). AFAIK that's the only reason Oniki added the "kinky kiss" interaction, so you would have an alternative to the romantic interaction.

Anyway: Main reason i'm replying is because i wanted to thank you for pointing out that retuner setting. It's something i have looked for several times but never found anything, so i will be sure to test it! For a long time I have been using a mod that prompts a manual "Scold? Yes/No" dialogue when Sims would otherwise just scold teens and i would not want them to. It's a very small mod (https://modthesims.info/d/533906/update-5-jan-2016-user-directed-scolding-other-punishment-tweaks.html ). I always wanted the exact same thing for accuse, but that does not seem to exist.

Edit:

I just tested this. Put 3 Sims in a room, 2 of them in a steady relationship (=boyfreind/girlfriend) gave ALL of them AboveReproach and then tested some romantic interactions. It did not work. No matter if one of the 2 Sims in the couple or the 3rd one iniitated the interaction, after 2-3 Kisses tops the AccuseOfCheating Interaction was triggered. All of the 3 Sims were part of my active household, 2 of them were teens i had to give the LTR with Nraas since teens cannot normally buy it. Will test again with 3 adults, but i do not expect different results.

Edit2:

Same result with 3 adults, unrelated, two of them engaged, all 3 part of active household, all 3 of them with AboveReproach LTR. Could it be that you disabled autonomy (base game autonomy!) for your testing? Because THAT does surpress all autonomous reactions for played sims, even react to rape and anything else.

Edited by LLSim357
4 hours ago, LLSim357 said:

I don't think that's possible without manually editing the XML data since - as far as i know - KW does not contain any setting related to the accuse of cheating chance. What KW does list as cheating is witnessing Woohoo, not romatic interactions (kissing/flirting). AFAIK that's the only reason Oniki added the "kinky kiss" interaction, so you would have an alternative to the romantic interaction.

Anyway: Main reason i'm replying is because i wanted to thank you for pointing out that retuner setting. It's something i have looked for several times but never found anything, so i will be sure to test it! For a long time I have been using a mod that prompts a manual "Scold? Yes/No" dialogue when Sims would otherwise just scold teens and i would not want them to. It's a very small mod (https://modthesims.info/d/533906/update-5-jan-2016-user-directed-scolding-other-punishment-tweaks.html ). I always wanted the exact same thing for accuse, but that does not seem to exist.

Edit:

I just tested this. Put 3 Sims in a room, 2 of them in a steady relationship (=boyfreind/girlfriend) gave ALL of them AboveReproach and then tested some romantic interactions. It did not work. No matter if one of the 2 Sims in the couple or the 3rd one iniitated the interaction, after 2-3 Kisses tops the AccuseOfCheating Interaction was triggered. All of the 3 Sims were part of my active household, 2 of them were teens i had to give the LTR with Nraas since teens cannot normally buy it. Will test again with 3 adults, but i do not expect different results.

Edit2:

Same result with 3 adults, unrelated, two of them engaged, all 3 part of active household, all 3 of them with AboveReproach LTR. Could it be that you disabled autonomy (base game autonomy!) for your testing? Because THAT does surpress all autonomous reactions for played sims, even react to rape and anything else.

CityHall> Nraas> Retuner> settings> General> By Tuable XML> Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing> RomanceVisilityState> kRomanceVisibilityRadius> 10> 0

This also needs to be done additionally.

Been getting this error for a few days now, it appears when the I load the save and the "injecting Kinky interactions" finishes. I don't play much so I don't know exactly what causes this.

Captura3.PNG.5ed6635ac515dc17f1bf242294124c1a.PNG

Was testing some stuff, got two sims to have sex, I used the change position interaction while the sims were woohoing and got an error saying that the interaction/animation couldn't be used (forgot to take a screenshot) and they stopped the woohoo and got dressed

I don't know what log file that notification meant so I'll just post these ones 

KWLog_Export_CC16E94E.xml ScriptError_DESKTOP-LJNUNIC__04-26-2024__22-53-01__DCA0F5CF.xml

On 4/23/2024 at 7:52 PM, =/Man\= said:

I had this problem for a long time, only solved it recently. Try to choose the right tuning for you here (reg needed). As it turned out, I had bluegenjutsu's tuning mod for a long time, but it was not exactly what I needed, something like bluegenjutsu_T-E_AutoRomanceUpToMarriage&Divorce-AskIfSingleAskSignFriendly-NoRomanticInterestForKisses_AutoVampire_Combo.zip. At the moment I have the bluegenjutsu_T-E_AutoRomanceUpToProposeMarriage-AskIfSingleAskSignFriendly_AutoVampires_Combo-Kisses-Makeout-Woohoo-NoRomanticInterest version and everything works fine for me, that is, there is no romantic interest between sims after woohoo.

Thanks for mentioning this mod. Unfortunately it conflicted with 2 other mods I use: More Pregnancy Interactions, and Vampires Are Not Kind, since all 3 of them modify the SocialData_BaseGame XML. I was able to inspect it though, and figure out the necessary change to make to prevent the relationship change, and just forward it to the other mod to avoid the conflict.

I keep having this issue. Always used the same animations every time I installed the game, a few days ago I took out KinkyWorld to try out the Passion mod but changed back to KW, after cleaning out the files

Now, I keep getting this error when installing KW in a new save.

image.png.44bd2bc5db3e2ff1f13bed1eb9d3f1c0.png

Closed the game re-downloaded all of the animation files, replaced the files and started the game again but I keep getting errors

image.png.f9ffcb524e1288a652b29b096061a427.pngCaptura7.PNG.d2a61364cef6cd7207a70f1a642d71d0.PNGCaptura8.PNG.4c1097e7bc5527c48a5a73c4c375cdd8.PNG

The animations won't play and this cancels the woohoo interaction. Tried woohoo again with the same animation and this time it played correctly but if I change the position it sometimes gives me that error notification again.

These are my woohoo settings, I don't know why I'm having so much trouble right now, I always have the same settings in every save

image.png.3a8015bf491105e0df982607efe7fbe4.png

Edited by Caged_Fenrir

Made a new save state, in new neighborhood. Installed KW, didn't change any setting from default, only added two animation files to the few that were added by default.

Got a new error and that notification keeps popping up. All 7 of them are the same error and more keeps appearing.

image.png.a42c8c1f6707263ec6bd917a58336f37.png

Tried to reset sim using Nraas, Reset Everything from the world, Fix Homeworld. Disabled "Peeping" from the Services tab in KW but the error keeps appearing and it's lagging everything

3 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Made a new save state, in new neighborhood. Installed KW, didn't change any setting from default, only added two animation files to the few that were added by default.

Got a new error and that notification keeps popping up. All 7 of them are the same error and more keeps appearing.

image.png.a42c8c1f6707263ec6bd917a58336f37.png

Tried to reset sim using Nraas, Reset Everything from the world, Fix Homeworld. Disabled "Peeping" from the Services tab in KW but the error keeps appearing and it's lagging everything

I'm not sure what all would cause the errors you're seeing. My only suggestion would be to make you've entirely removed Passion and reinstalled KW correctly. If you're using this version of KW then you also need 409 installed first, and then 424 is installed over it.

Also delete your scriptCache if you haven't already been doing so this entire time.

2 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

If you're using this version of KW then you also need 409 installed first, and then 424 is installed over it.

Also delete your scriptCache if you haven't already been doing so this entire time.

It may be that. I simply took out the KW folder I had before trying out Passion (after I made sure to uninstall KW from the save I was using just in case) then took out every file from the Passion mod to put KW back. I didn't do the process of installing 409 before swapping to 424

I did delete every cache file before and after installing KW back.

Still not sure if this had anything to do with the animation errors but I will try again. Thanks for replying!

@caged_fenrir, Maybe i can offer a help for your "Tom Peeping" Error. I was annoyed of all the fugly OKW NPC,and killed them with mastercontroller,but after V400 it was not possible anymore.They respawn,so i edit the KW_NPC.packagage in S3pe,and delete them manually.If you really want to play with the NPCs,then is my Bruteforce Solution no help.

A little update on my game errors: made a new Sims 3 folder to start from zero, put the original KW 409, installed into a game save, put some animations, checked that it was running correctly, saved the game then closed it. Replaced the KinkyMod file with the new 424 version and it seems to be going alright.

I still got the Invalid WoohooStages when installing the KW_Pavka_horse_animations and get the warning errors in the Logs for mike24_pets animations. They seem to be working even if the notification of "Invalid WoohooStages" keeps appearing when loading a save.

Do I need to Install 409 then change it to 424 every time I make a new game save? (as in new neighborhood save)

I'm trying to figure out the Tuning Mod to change the LTR score for woohoo, but I can't seem to get it to change. 

1. I enabled Reduced KW Autonomy

2. I used S3PE to go to "WooHooSequence" and clicked on it and I  right clicked on "WooHooSequence", to open it with notepad.  

What do I enter to reduce the growth of LTR from Woohoo from the text below?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<base>
  <Current_Tuning>
    <kCommodityChangeMultiplier value="2">
      <!--Advertised commodity muliplier for WooHoo interactions.-->
    </kCommodityChangeMultiplier>
    <kCommodityChangeSoloMultiplier value="0.25">
      <!--Advertised commodity muliplier for solo interactions.-->
    </kCommodityChangeSoloMultiplier>
    <kRejectedCooldown value="6">
      <!--Cooldown for WooHoo interactions when rejected (in Sim minutes).-->
    </kRejectedCooldown>
    <kCanceledCooldown value="2">
      <!--Post WooHoo cooldown for another WooHoo interaction (in Sim minutes).-->
    </kCanceledCooldown>
    <kWooHooLTRgain value="20">
      <!--EBase LTR gain for each WooHoo stage.-->
    </kWooHooLTRgain>
  </Current_Tuning>
</base>

6 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Do I need to Install 409 then change it to 424 every time I make a new game save? (as in new neighborhood save)

You don't need to mess with the packages again if you start a new save. If there's another KW update, 425 for example, you'll just install it on top of the old one like you did with 424.

2 hours ago, Laslolaslo said:

I'm trying to figure out the Tuning Mod to change the LTR score for woohoo, but I can't seem to get it to change. 

1. I enabled Reduced KW Autonomy

2. I used S3PE to go to "WooHooSequence" and clicked on it and I  right clicked on "WooHooSequence", to open it with notepad.  

What do I enter to reduce the growth of LTR from Woohoo from the text below?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<base>
  <Current_Tuning>
    <kCommodityChangeMultiplier value="2">
      <!--Advertised commodity muliplier for WooHoo interactions.-->
    </kCommodityChangeMultiplier>
    <kCommodityChangeSoloMultiplier value="0.25">
      <!--Advertised commodity muliplier for solo interactions.-->
    </kCommodityChangeSoloMultiplier>
    <kRejectedCooldown value="6">
      <!--Cooldown for WooHoo interactions when rejected (in Sim minutes).-->
    </kRejectedCooldown>
    <kCanceledCooldown value="2">
      <!--Post WooHoo cooldown for another WooHoo interaction (in Sim minutes).-->
    </kCanceledCooldown>
    <kWooHooLTRgain value="20">
      <!--EBase LTR gain for each WooHoo stage.-->
    </kWooHooLTRgain>
  </Current_Tuning>
</base>

It's the field near the bottom that says kWooHooLTRgain. Change the value between the quotes from 20 to whatever. I've tried setting it to 0, but it didn't actually seem to make a difference for me, so you'll have to let me know if it does anything for you.

30 minutes ago, Omicr0n said:

You don't need to mess with the packages again if you start a new save. If there's another KW update, 425 for example, you'll just install it on top of the old one like you did with 424.

It's the field near the bottom that says kWooHooLTRgain. Change the value between the quotes from 20 to whatever. I've tried setting it to 0, but it didn't actually seem to make a difference for me, so you'll have to let me know if it does anything for you.

Thanks, I’ve tried that. I’ve changed it from 20 to whole numbers like 5 and even decimals like 0.15 and 0.05, but nothing seems to change.  Appreciate the response, though.