Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 424 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-04-13)

Never thought I'd actually see another update. Some good stuff in there. The lag improvements are the most interesting to me. I've definitely been feeling the lag with both KW and NRaas StoryProgression running simultaneously, even with the Smooth Patch.

I have a question Denton47 ... thank you for your work and bug fixes kw, but I have been "stressed" for a long time that Oniki ruined the STD function (AIDS ), which for me is an important part of kw for me . Can you please fix this Denton47 ?

@Denton47 many many thanks for this KW update.

It is simply great and a huge improvement of KW in my eyes.

Did a fast test and it runs like a charm, even your new settings are included the KW saved settings.

No Mailman anymore who make my game always lagging until I reset this guy with MC. Oh I love it ?

Edited by Clydie

I ended up re-enabling Lot Object Autonomy. With it disabled it seemed like sims mostly just read books from their inventory or stared at their phones when there was nobody else around they wanted to talk to. Even with it enabled though it still seems like performance has improved overall.

8 hours ago, Clydie said:

No Mailman anymore who make my game always lagging until I reset this guy with MC. Oh I love it ?

Seeing the mailman fuck off immediately after delivering the mail was definitely satisfying.

Edit: It seems like there may be a problem with the Lot Object Autonomy setting when it comes to exporting/importing settings. The setting worked fine when I upgraded KW in an ongoing game, and exporting my settings seemed to work fine, but when I started a new game and imported the settings, even though I had Lot Object Autonomy enabled when I exported the settings the setting was disabled after the import. I also couldn't toggle the setting anymore. It would just stay disabled. All of the other settings that I had changed in the LoversLab menu exported/imported correctly. Has anyone else had this issue?

Edited by Omicr0n

This seems to be working amazingly!! Thank you ? 

I just have one concern about KW, so I have NRaas StoryProgression and I feel like it conflicts with it. I feel like it conflicts with NRaas StoryProgression because it has its own. Is there a way you’d be able to take away KW’s progression so that I can only use NRaas’s progression? Like have it as an option in a way where it wouldn’t override? I don’t know of they actually conflict but it would make sense if they do

Heya ! Was wondering if you (or anybody else!) could help since this post is so recent..

I can't seem to understand how to use this mod at all ? I put it in my package folder, only thing that made me understand it was somewhat working is the notification I got when starting to play and the fact my Sims are no longer blurred when they get naked... but they keep their clothes on.

Also I don't know where I'm supposed to look for : is it like wickedwhims for the sims 4, where you see the wickedwhims menu when you click on your sim or certain objects? If yes, then no menu is appearing. I may be dumb but I really can't find what I'm supposed to do in game to access KW's content. This is getting very frustrating ?

Edit: Plus when I use your mod (I followed your installation instructions), my game glitches and my Sim won't appear and none of their infos will be showing on the UI. Problem gets fixed when I uninstall the mod. Also, I don't  have any other mod installed.

Edited by Edahel

Hi!

The add-on works well, but there is one question - how to disable sending woohooty text?

action queue:  Oniki.Interactions.Phone_SendWoohootyText+KWDefinition

Sim sends messages all the time to everyone.

34 minutes ago, DrNick101 said:

Might be something you can change in the interactions menu, or you can just change their autonomy to low or none. I always have problems with mine watching too much adult channels or autonomously sexy dancing.

The problem is that I did it.
Autonomy disabled in interactions KW and NRaas Woohooer, but it still continuis. 

NRaas Retuner used too.

I'm just confused

2 hours ago, mrph said:

Hi!

The add-on works well, but there is one question - how to disable sending woohooty text?

I'm pretty sure the constant sending of those is a conflict between KW and NRaas Woohooer. If you run both then I don't think there's a way of disabling the texts, it's just something you have to put up with. It also has nothing to do with this version of the mod specifically, because I had issues with people constantly sending woohooty texts even before this update.

Edited by Omicr0n
1 hour ago, Omicr0n said:

I'm pretty sure the constant sending of those is a conflict between KW and NRaas Woohooer. If you run both then I don't think there's a way of disabling the texts, it's just something you have to put up with. It also has nothing to do with this version of the mod specifically, because I had issues with people constantly sending woohooty texts even before this update.

KW and Woohooer conflict?

Edited by mrph
4 minutes ago, mrph said:

KW and Woohooer conflict?

Certain aspects of them conflict, like the handling of woohooty texts. Another conflict that comes to mind is the "Ask if single" interaction. Not sure if you've noticed yet but that interaction disappears if you're running both mods together, because they both try to determine whether the interaction is friendly or romantic. I still use both of them though because I like the way Woohooer handles romance/jealousy and I can link it with my StoryProgression castes. Just be aware that the 2 mods don't work perfectly together.

On 7/26/2023 at 4:06 PM, QYI said:

I have a question Denton47 ... thank you for your work and bug fixes kw, but I have been "stressed" for a long time that Oniki ruined the STD function (AIDS ), which for me is an important part of kw for me . Can you please fix this Denton47 ?

Not sure what it is you want me to fix, KW Diseases are loaded from a XML resource in ONIKI_KinkyMod.package, you can change pretty much everything by editing that resource.

Diseases _XML 0x0333406C-0x00000000-0xF69941D27B5FDDE8

On 7/26/2023 at 6:44 PM, Clydie said:

@Denton47 many many thanks for this KW update.

It is simply great and a huge improvement of KW in my eyes.

Did a fast test and it runs like a charm, even your new settings are included the KW saved settings.

The KW Mail Carrier won't cause the game to lag anymore if you have LotObjectAutonomy disabled.

On 7/26/2023 at 8:43 PM, Omicr0n said:

I ended up re-enabling Lot Object Autonomy. With it disabled it seemed like sims mostly just read books from their inventory or stared at their phones when there was nobody else around they wanted to talk to. Even with it enabled though it still seems like performance has improved overall.

Seeing the mailman fuck off immediately after delivering the mail was definitely satisfying.

Edit: It seems like there may be a problem with the Lot Object Autonomy setting when it comes to exporting/importing settings. The setting worked fine when I upgraded KW in an ongoing game, and exporting my settings seemed to work fine, but when I started a new game and imported the settings, even though I had Lot Object Autonomy enabled when I exported the settings the setting was disabled after the import. I also couldn't toggle the setting anymore. It would just stay disabled. All of the other settings that I had changed in the LoversLab menu exported/imported correctly. Has anyone else had this issue?

The Autonomy settings are different from the others and they way they were implemented didn't work with Import Settings, this is fixed in the next build.

On 7/27/2023 at 5:15 AM, ChickenKatr said:

This seems to be working amazingly!! Thank you ? 

I just have one concern about KW, so I have NRaas StoryProgression and I feel like it conflicts with it. I feel like it conflicts with NRaas StoryProgression because it has its own. Is there a way you’d be able to take away KW’s progression so that I can only use NRaas’s progression? Like have it as an option in a way where it wouldn’t override? I don’t know of they actually conflict but it would make sense if they do

There shouldn't be any conflicts between KW and Nraas Story Progression, I don't use it myself but I think a lot the forum members use it and maybe they can give some more insight.

The only Nraas mod I would not recommend using with KW is Nraas GoHere, while there is no direct conflict between the two mods there is some overlapping which can cause undefined results.

On 7/28/2023 at 2:22 AM, jung0321 said:

I'm curious about the mechanism for WooHoo Outcome Score.

I assume you mean when not disabled by the new setting, all WooHoo stages played by all actors have an outcome, the highest of these values is the final outcome. Outcome starts with a random value and is then modified by WooHoo Skill, WooHoo type (Teasing, Hand, Oral, Vaginal etc) and the played length of the animation loop. Solo WooHoo does not have an outcome.

17 hours ago, mrph said:

Hi!

I didn't know Sims could use this interaction autonomously, the interaction uses the base game tests CanSimInviteOver() and CanInviteOverToLot() to enable this which should prevent it.

I can add an option to disable the interaction autonomously is needed.

12 hours ago, bloodbus said:

Appreciate your additions. Really happy the mailman isn't a daily task anymore. Do you have any plans for future updates or did you just want to improve the mod's performance?

I am not planning on developing KW any further, the main goal was to get rid of the lag and add some more configuration options.

If there are any bugs I can fix I will do it, I will also add more configuration options as long as it doesn't require rewriting the code.

That being said I am still working on the following,

1. Improving LotObjectAutonomy without generating any lag.
2. Improving instant WooHoo so that Sims don't stack on top of each other if objects only have one routing slot.
3. Adding visual effects to the animation XML file (like in WickedWhims).

8 hours ago, Denton47 said:

There shouldn't be any conflicts between KW and Nraas Story Progression, I don't use it myself but I think a lot the forum members use it and maybe they can give some more insight

I run both of them together and haven't noticed any issues. But to be fair, I also don't really know what any of the KW StoryProgression settings actually do, aside from the ones for the WooHoo and Exhibition skills.

The only Nraas mod I would not recommend using with KW is Nraas GoHere, while there is no direct conflict between the two mods there is some overlapping which can cause undefined results.

I haven't noticed any obvious issues from running the 2 together aside from having 2 different "Go Here" actions listed when you click on the terrain.

I didn't know Sims could use this interaction autonomously, the interaction uses the base game tests CanSimInviteOver() and CanInviteOverToLot() to enable this which should prevent it.

Somebody else will have to weigh in on this, but I don't think KW changed anything related to the autonomy of woohooty texts. It did make it so the end result is a KW woohoo sequence rather than the vanilla bed woohoo. NRaas Woohooer however did make changes to the autonomy of the interaction and added a setting to toggle the autonomy on and off, but for some reason if you run both mods together the autonomy setting doesn't work and the interaction remains permanently autonomous.

Edited by Omicr0n