Any mod that let me change the voice peak during sex phases?

Hi, I'm using Sexlabs latest version with extra voices, but eveytime i start a scene with Sexlab Matchmaker my character always use same "voice peak" like she is faking or better, she is always quiet... I'm using the Excitable voice now.

Is there a way for the PC and other actors to change the moans, etc for every phase of the scenes?

Like starting quietly in phase 1, then gets stronger in phase 2, stronger in phase 3 till orgasm.

Another thing about extra voices. i see that in the vfolder where the extra voices are locatred there are 3 folders inside for Mild Sounds, Medium Sounds, Hot Sounds, how can i chane to these during sex scenes?

As I said if i select any of these, doesn't matter what phase i am doing the sound is always quiet...

Edited by Sirlight
  • Sirlight changed the title to Any mod that let me change the voice peak during sex phases?
  • 2 months later...