Masmer skyrim mod

I didn’t find any columns in Loverslab talking about favorite mods that people love.
Maybe there is one. In that case, I would post my topic in this dedicated topic.
In the meantime, I’m talking to you here, about a mod crush I discovered several weeks ago on Nexus.

Some must have found out, some not.
Do you know the custom breed mod Masmer - A World of Their Own?
For me, this mod is just awesome and sublime. It doesn’t just add a custom breed to Skyrim.
No, this mod is simply a dlc to itself.

Masmer - A World of Their Own lets you play a masmer, mystic elf from a world called Calistae.
They are not connonic but lore-friendly, they respect the lore of TES.
The mod also adds a world to the game’s race, called Calistae.
This worldspace is the size of an island with its own sumptuous scenery inspired by Asian architecture (Japan/China).
With its own creatures (peacock, alfiq, unicorns, and a kind of flying whale).
Calistae also has evolving decors, nice quests to do from certain levels. 
There are also npcs that can become your followers depending on the quests and circumstances.

From a certain level, you can have your weapon masmer either a sword, a bow, a dagger that you can also make yourself later.
At each specific level, you will unlock a quest to be done provided you have made the first quest to visit Calistae and buy your own home. You can also buy spells dedicated to the masmer race at each level.

At first, after creating your masmer, you will start at Skyrim. 
The masmer race has no racial bonuses like the other races of the game and other mods, it’s just that their racial trait and hidden.
That is, when you die (fall, killed in combat, drowning, etc.), instead of taking back the last safeguard made at stake; you will be teleported directly to Calistae, the World of Masmers where you will be welcomed. This is where you’ll have your first quest, the one for your home.

You can discover Calistae and its wonderful scenery and relaxing music.
After that, you’ll get a spell to go directly to Calistae, to go back to Skyrim, you’ll just have to use the same spell.

Anyway, this mod is really good. 
Because his worldspace is really relaxing and peaceful.
Far from the war of the imperial and stormcloacks, far from dragons and dangerous beasts.
Away from the dark and terrible Thalmor, away from the daedric princes.
Are you tired of Skyrim, Bruma or Solsthrim? 
Calistae is for you provided you are a masmer.

78974-1668738581-673785163.thumb.jpg.15986af8608b95486e299923728f2149.jpg78974-1668738783-2027013968.thumb.jpg.08719d7b4cad3be0ab623892e87e880e.jpg

Masmer - A World of Their Own

Edited by hana120