Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL

On 4/17/2019 at 9:01 PM, total13 said:

i created this body for SexLab Breeder 
but ran into animation. I do not really like how the knee bends.
I wanted to correct the skeleton. but not enough knowledge.
I'll post it soon

may more experienced, correct it

Can you make some assets for werebears too? Additionally, please consider a private covered version.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, shark19 said:

does not work correctly makes my wolf in T and my follower too but it is with the mod and in blue I play the Skyrim special edition

This is an oldrim aka le mod, there is or was a se conversion kicking around somewhere I think, not too sure if it was posted on here though.

• 2 months later...

Does this mod affect female werewolf npc like the player's character? because while it works perfectly for my character, Aela, the one in the companions, have no hands, feet, and head. how do I make it so that those missing things reappear? 

• 3 months later...
On 6/9/2018 at 12:33 PM, LordJackoff said:

The mega link containing the SE port of this is dead, could anyone re-up or port it please?

I have tried porting it myself, but it has caused constant CTD whenever I transformed.

Edit: Thanks to Varithina, I got the port for SE here

Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL - SKSPE.7z

Works but I have invisible hands and feet.

EDIT: Fixed putting the plugin last in the load order.

• 1 year later...

A last Project Lizard is complete !

Let's share what I've learn:

-You don't need to replace textures for armor. Just put the new textures in the mod file.

-You don't even have to wear an armor an can replace WereWolfReplacerChest.nif with another body nif, so you'll be naked.

-On this page you can find a variety of "spare parts" to use : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45654

-If you got the missing forearms or calves issue, just do the fix provided in the sticky here : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2659?tab=posts

-If you want to change the feeding animations you have to replace the three animations meshes in the mod which have "feeding" in their name.

-If you want to change the killmove animations you need to use Bethesda Archive Extractor (BSA and BA2), extrat Skyrim - Animations.bsa and look for meshes/actors/sharedkillmove/human&werewolf. Then replace the animations you want and put them in the mod file.

-For the face : in order to get rid of the ugly makeup enter creation kit. 

Load the shaydows esp (don't forget to set as active plugin)

Go to race then, werewolf beast race

On face data tab (don't forget to set on female) uncheck the 2 boxes from the top (only one should be checked). Alas it means you wont be able to use face overlay such as the furry face.

To get rid of the "fat face effect"

go back to general (still in werewolf beast race) and change race morph to the race you will use in game

-Bonus : if you want to use the clawed hands nif from "Better Claws and gauntlets" you may have to teach this @´ù#f!!!" to respect you authority by indicating it which textures to use with NifSkope. It's quite easy.

Now, I can turn a skinny sorceress into a hulking lizard woman with the push of a single button MOUAHAHAHA!!! ?

Edited by erallor

Anybody figure out the skeleton issue? I'm having it, and, using Mod Organizer 2 with only this mod and requirements, my custom race and requirements, racemenu/skyui and a mod that allows me to quickly get the beast form for testing, my PC is a twisted mess when she transforms. :( My Load order is as follows (I tried XPMSE loaded after as well):

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp

BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
CustomRaces.esp
XPMSE.esp
Ring of Hircine - No Disease Werewolf AND Totem Selection [NoEquipeSlot].esp
RoH - No Disease And Selection.esp
Shaydows WereWolf Replacer OVERHAUL.esp

I don't think it's possible for anything to overwrite the skeleton with so little activated, right??

Edit: I even tried it with a regular UNP body instead of BHUNP. Same issue. 

Edit 2: Okay, so as it turns out, this is completely incompatible with XPMSE (I disabled XPMSE's meshes and esp, and she looked okay), which seems pretty incredible, as most mod setups can't function without it. I'll try loading Shaydow's assets after XPMSE, but I don't think that will help since that won't overwrite XPMSE's meshes. But I fear if I replace XPMSE's werewolf skeleton with this one, won't that cause male werewolves to be twisted up instead?? Honestly, this makes no sense to me. This mod tells the game to look for a SEPERATE skeleton for females, so why would XPMSE replacing the skeleton this mod doesn't use break her?

Edit 3: Well somehow moving the assets of this mod after XPMSE fixed the problem, even though MO2 says neither one has any meshes in common. That's something, at least.

Edited by ShenGo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I used this mod because it said it was player only... Then I walk into the Underforge to find a clone of my PC in the form of Aela (who, btw, had no body). ? Not sure what to do about that. I don't want every female werewolf in the game to look like my character, but I fear I'd have to start over to uninstall.

And even more strange, Farkas ALSO became a floating head when he transformed in Dustman's Cairn, even though this should have no effect on males. Not sure what that means, especially since- in a previous playthrough (less than a week ago) after which I'd removed a few unrelated mods added none- he transformed just fine. According to TES5Edit, the only file that modifies the werewolf besides More Nasty Critters/Creature Framework (which is only meshes), is this one.

I'll keep investigating poor Farkas's floating head, but I'm a bit saddened to find that this changes all female werewolves even though the author had said it was player only, and it doesn't look like it's been undated since the initial release. I set this up to use my PC's unique body, hair, and even her exact high poly head morph. So Aela literally looked IDENTICAL to her right down to her face... Can we say awkward?

Edited by ShenGo
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, HEFTW said:

Any chance that this will recive a SE port as well? *fingers crossed*

There was one around ages ago, I did have it book marked and followed on here, but it seems to have vanished during the various updates to the site, and my book marks seem to be all over the place as they seem to have changed the way firefox sync works, which means half my bookmarks seem to have vanished into thin air when I transfered over onto my new pc last week, and I am still trying to sort that mess out and get them back to what they were.

However, you might be able to load the esp into the se ck, assuming it has not got any esp's as master files, if it does then that is a big no no, as the ck when you save will then strip those references out leaving you with errors instead, after doing that then saving it, run the rest of the assets through cathedral which may well then work.

Though you are in luck, though no idea if the archive is buggered or not as my old hard drives are playing silly buggers about copying files across to my new one, this is supposed to be a se conversion of it, or at least it was in my se mods archives and not le, so it should work with se, though whether it will work with current versions no idea.

Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL - SKSPE.7z

Edited by Varithina
1 hour ago, Varithina said:

There was one around ages ago, I did have it book marked and followed on here, but it seems to have vanished during the various updates to the site, and my book marks seem to be all over the place as they seem to have changed the way firefox sync works, which means half my bookmarks seem to have vanished into thin air when I transfered over onto my new pc last week, and I am still trying to sort that mess out and get them back to what they were.

However, you might be able to load the esp into the se ck, assuming it has not got any esp's as master files, if it does then that is a big no no, as the ck when you save will then strip those references out leaving you with errors instead, after doing that then saving it, run the rest of the assets through cathedral which may well then work.

Though you are in luck, though no idea if the archive is buggered or not as my old hard drives are playing silly buggers about copying files across to my new one, this is supposed to be a se conversion of it, or at least it was in my se mods archives and not le, so it should work with se, though whether it will work with current versions no idea.

Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL - SKSPE.7z 37.57 MB · 0 downloads

This version worked fine. Thanks! ^^

On 4/12/2016 at 9:26 AM, malfdawg said:

tumblr_o5ihl5l65O1rcvbjjo1_1280.jpg

This is the werewolf concept people in another thread started, and I used yet another great mod from Shaydow to realize it!  Still working on some fangs, and an HDT tail..

This is where I found the werewolf body, which is slimpushup by default, I added my own body via outfit studio.

Also, the face won't be a perfect match with your character unless you do this fix:

• Open the werewolfreplacer.esp in CreationKit
  • Under Race, open the WerewolfBeastRace.
  • At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.
  • On the Face Data tab there are 2 checkboxes, Overlay head part list, Override head part list. UNCHECK both.
  • Save the esp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2zNd3MEJKE

do you possibly still have the files and can provide a download link? The ones I found seemed dead. D:

Edited by HEFTW