Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL

• 1 month later...

Huge fan of this mod!!!!!!

It has sparked an idea I have been leaning on for a while.

I also modified it for personnel use.

xpost-116859-0-85806300-1399812747.png.p

I love the file structure and how easy it is to change... dream come true!

Only issues i bumped into was the "duel attack" animation, click down both mouse buttons for a messed up thing... (im not 100% sure its an issue with this mod) i can try to get a screenshot of the issue if you want.

Too bad there's no full/good werewolf mods to go with it....

Only issues i bumped into was the "duel attack" animation, click down both mouse buttons for a messed up thing... (im not 100% sure its an issue with this mod) i can try to get a screenshot of the issue if you want.

Under known issues and bugs on the FrontPage :

"Standing and Moving Dual power attacks ( LR buttons at the same time held down ) results in a brief character morph. Sprinting Dual Power Attacks are unaffected."

Under known issues and bugs on the FrontPage :

"Standing and Moving Dual power attacks ( LR buttons at the same time held down ) results in a brief character morph. Sprinting Dual Power Attacks are unaffected."

Poop my bad, was kinda half focused sorry.

Im thinking you might be interested in my "idea" thread HERE

Would love some insight and maybe help on making this sort of things for more monsters!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have read some past comments and I start to change some things, just for fun, right now i can't change the idle the character do when "unsheathe" her claws (the one in b00marrows screenshot a few post back), I try to change the ww_idlebasecombat.hkx file, but still use the default one, and didn't try to change another files because its names are very descriptive.

Need help.  I'm using this with Moonlight tales and werewolf mastery and with the Ningheim custom race.  When I change into a werewolf my head is invisible. It's like my character is headless except of a pair of ears floating in the air.  I'm not sure what I can do to make my characters head appear.

Popped the esp open in the creation kit for I can't even count what time this was. Still for the life of me can't figure out what in the replacer is causing the male variants to not ragdoll or even drop loot. I've tried adjusting the constants that would make the game give them loot on their tables, but I can't get it to grant them drops.

I even attempted to change the male ones that spawn into just female variants. This also proved fruitless for the time being.

Love the mod for all that it does, but just this one aspect of it has been something I've wanted to figure out since I found your page haha. So far, its still a challenge I've yet to find the solution to. Won't stop me from trying however.

Need help.  I'm using this with Moonlight tales and werewolf mastery and with the Ningheim custom race.  When I change into a werewolf my head is invisible. It's like my character is headless except of a pair of ears floating in the air.  I'm not sure what I can do to make my characters head appear.

i have the same problem: Head is invisible and the left arm is ....disfigured...(odly bent out of shape as if made of rubber).

same mods too: Moonlight tales and werewolf mastery.

removed moonlight tales and it works.   Seems that one is the culprit, works just fine so far with werewolf mastery though.

Popped the esp open in the creation kit for I can't even count what time this was. Still for the life of me can't figure out what in the replacer is causing the male variants to not ragdoll or even drop loot. I've tried adjusting the constants that would make the game give them loot on their tables, but I can't get it to grant them drops.

I even attempted to change the male ones that spawn into just female variants. This also proved fruitless for the time being.

Love the mod for all that it does, but just this one aspect of it has been something I've wanted to figure out since I found your page haha. So far, its still a challenge I've yet to find the solution to. Won't stop me from trying however.

Hi there, I must have missed this post in my absence before. Anyway, I know exactly why it happens. See, in order to get this to work, the behavior file needed to be changed ( how animations work with skeletons / bodies etc ) from normal werewolfs to a female humanoid behavior. But because ALL werewolves in game other then of course YOUR female PC are MALE, and are still using the same skeleton and behavior as the female variant ( since werewolf is werewolf, there is no female werewolf behavior and male werewolf behavior, there is just werewolf behavior / skeleton ) this causes most of the NPC werewolves to bug the fuck out.

Now mind you they still have loot, the problem is that the behavior won't properly kick in for them until a reload. I.E, kill a werewolf, hit quick save, hit quick load, and viola, you can loot them.

Anyway, I don't know why I never thought of it ( hey even the smartest of us can be really stupid sometimes ), but you did, but I don't know why you are having problems. I opened up the mod in the CK, and just went ahead and changed all instances of werewolf to female. I spawned a bunch of them in game to check, brutes, etc, they all came out female humanoids. So ya, I guess in a future not so distant release I will be bale to make this a non - issue, but I don't have ANY time at the moment other then to try and answer some questions.

i have the same problem: Head is invisible and the left arm is ....disfigured...(odly bent out of shape as if made of rubber).

removed moonlight tales and it works.   Seems that one is the culprit, works just fine so far with werewolf mastery though.

Does moonlight tales change the skeleton of werewolves? If so the two mods will conflict.

Hi there, I must have missed this post in my absence before. Anyway, I know exactly why it happens. See, in order to get this to work, the behavior file needed to be changed ( how animations work with skeletons / bodies etc ) from normal werewolfs to a female humanoid behavior. But because ALL werewolves in game other then of course YOUR female PC are MALE, and are still using the same skeleton and behavior as the female variant ( since werewolf is werewolf, there is no female werewolf behavior and male werewolf behavior, there is just werewolf behavior / skeleton ) this causes most of the NPC werewolves to bug the fuck out.

Now mind you they still have loot, the problem is that the behavior won't properly kick in for them until a reload. I.E, kill a werewolf, hit quick save, hit quick load, and viola, you can loot them.

Anyway, I don't know why I never thought of it ( hey even the smartest of us can be really stupid sometimes ), but you did, but I don't know why you are having problems. I opened up the mod in the CK, and just went ahead and changed all instances of werewolf to female. I spawned a bunch of them in game to check, brutes, etc, they all came out female humanoids. So ya, I guess in a future not so distant release I will be bale to make this a non - issue, but I don't have ANY time at the moment other then to try and answer some questions.

Does moonlight tales change the skeleton of werewolves? If so the two mods will conflict.

Honestly, I don't know why I didn't think of just turning them all to female. That actually makes complete sense. The whole bit on the page itself about behavior files changing should have put a little lightbulb up for that one. Its not like all female werewolves would break immersion, considering one gender already technically doesn't exist. Its just changing which gender doesn't exist haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do anyone have the bug in where, appart from being unlootable or ragdolled upon death, NPC Werewolves algo move strangely? Like they're trying to mimic human walk and go around with one arm extended xD and also attack somewhat different?

Also, I was messing in the CK, bearing in mind what the author said about not being able to separate the animation behaviour from wereolf males and females, but in the race tab for them, if you change the skeleton or behaviour file from one sex, it remains different than the other, at least in the tab in CK. Couldn't this be the key to solve the issue?

Also, I noticed the file for behaviour is named "werewolfbeastproject", but couldn't find the file either in the mod files or the bsa of Skyrim meshes. Why is that?

• 3 weeks later...

So I just found this the other day and was overcome with inspiration. I'm so happy that Shaydow has created the frame work to alter the beast transformations. Anyway heres what I've got so far. Still working on it so let me know if you have any suggestions. 

screenshot31_by_esmm40-d85768o.jpg

screenshot32_by_esmm40-d85778d.jpg

That's actually really good, and in line with what I had in mind. Nice blending work there. I note a bit of clipping w/ the feet, but nothing that HDT can't fix. I also prefer more formidable biceps and probably claws as well, but that's personal taste.

Looking forward to it! Feel free to share any other hybrids that you come across (if you check my post history, you'll note that I've worked on several).

So I just found this the other day and was overcome with inspiration. I'm so happy that Shaydow has created the frame work to alter the beast transformations. Anyway heres what I've got so far. Still working on it so let me know if you have any suggestions. 

Hello, if it's not intended for your private use, could you share the setup or tell how you did it? Well done for your work, and i'd be gladful to hear more about that.

Sure, when I get finished with it Ill upload the files. As of right now I'm having some trouble with the feet. i was really hoping to connect them just below the knee and retain more of the original werewolf legs to fit the animations that Shaydow included. But I can't seem to get the weighting right. 

edit: Worked some more on it tonight, got the tail done and redid the feet. Might work some more on the arms and then I think Ill upload what I have.