Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, esmm40 said:

Here are the files i could dig up. I dont know what I did with the original that was linked here before so I can't promise that these here will work flawlessly, but the meshes, textures and plug in are there. I have the PSD's as well but they are too big to upload here so msg me and Ill see if i can send them. I don't really "skyrim" anymore but i may come back briefly to check out enderal if the mods carry over. MTF

data.rar

Wtf dude ?? hahahaha 

20180320125935_1.jpg

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:20 PM, malfdawg said:

I've received a lot of private messages for my werewolf overhaul so I'm just going to drop it here.

This just adds the werewolf body (UNPB) as if it's an outfit, and comes with a set of ears.  For the tail I used HDT Dragon Tails which includes an HDT werewolf tail.  If you want this body to be your werewolf transformation, use it as the 'armor replacer' in Shaydows overhaul mod.

There a 3 different colors for the fur included, but you have to switch them manually or add them via CK.

I've also included a UUNP bodyslide for this body, however if your sliders are too extreme, clipping is likely to occur.

werewolf.gif

Werewolf Hybrid Outfit UNPB.rar

Werewolf Hybrid Outfit UNNP HDT Bodyslide.rar

Like this ?  O.o

20180320132512_1.jpg

On 30/11/2016 at 11:12 PM, Akashiro45 said:

@Shadow i want to apologize for editing your mod whitout permission.... im soo sorry. but i havent upload my edited file to other site Except this

@MalfDawg's im so sorry for use your mod whitout permission... im so soorrryyy

this is my little edited shadow werewolf overhaul mod... with @MalfDawg's armor HDT, support Pregnancy and BBB

installation is same as shadows werewolf overhaul...

and i hope this work smoothly whitout problem... and usefull to especially the original modder :classic_biggrin:

if you could... please up some shcreenshoot so i can see that the file really work :classic_smile:

Note: dont use "showracemenu" console command at beast form or you will regret it :classic_biggrin:

Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL -EDITED-.rar

Well, i change female textures, but the hybridwerewolft texts don't working ...... :neutral:

20180320141143_1.jpg

These are all skeleton issues or texture issues. Make sure your file directory is right. Open meshes in nifskope and make sure they are pointing to the right place for textures. Skeleton likewise should be in the right place. Also spelling has to match exactly. And don’t forget to run fnis anytime you mess with the skeleton. Btw, one reason I stopped messing with this is because the skeleton for werewolves isn’t gender specific. Any change to make it look more female will alter the males too. While I got my female to look decent the males all looked squashed.

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2018 at 10:33 PM, NathanLima20 said:

Don't work for me, how instal step by step ? 

okay first i have told you that this edited mod is realy bugy so i tell some quick step and requitmen mod

1. XPSME32 latest

2. HDT Werewolf

3. MalfDawg's armor

4. MalfDawg's Armor UUNP HDT

4. Shadows werewolf mod

5. Shadows werewolf mod edited

now installing, try This step by step carfully

1. install Shadows werewolf mod (you can free chose the ear and tails)

2. Install Shadows werewolf mod edited (delete hands Replacer at [The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\Replacer])

3. install malfdawg armor

4. install HDT werewolf

5. reinstall or install XPSME32 or any animation mods that replace skeleton.hcx or werwolf skeleton. (highly recomended using MMN)

6. Run FINS before start the game

last note: you can freely change the body mesh with armor mesh just put the same part (ex: body,hands,etc) to replacer folder and rename it with existing                   file

PS: if your save file still have the bug try load vanilla save data or create new game to test the mod work on.

if you did it your character should look like this at beast form

https://i.imgur.com/cCloIMy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8dpkzrt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Vs6h9pN.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Installed everything as written ,but the character disappears completely after the transformation(becomes invisible) .What to do?Is there a problem?Before that, there were problems with the skeleton (well, I think so)tried to reinstall everything again and here it all disappeared

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...