Update today broke WW.

On 7/19/2023 at 7:23 AM, anon4216 said:

I went ahead and fixed the issue real quick. Drop this into your WickedWhimsMod folder, replacing TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

It was just a simple function signature change (create_fgl_context_for_sim in placement.py) so I made the change to the WW call site and recompiled.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 3.16 MB · 237 downloads

It's not woking for me. It shows at start up (in game) "tuning" file, but it doesn't show Scripts one ?

10 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Just download the updated version of wicked whims (176e), and remove any older files. 

Yes, I did . I deleted old files and placed with new one but this 'scripts' file still doesn't work. ?‍♀️

Does anyone else still have problem ? 

25 minutes ago, Sims1404 said:

Yes, I did . I deleted old files and placed with new one but this 'scripts' file still doesn't work. ?‍♀️

Does anyone else still have problem ? 

I do not mean this script file that is shared in this thread, but the actual ww version 176e from the official web site. The official version works without issues as long as you have it installed properly (meaning both the script and the tuning file present, and no more than 1 folder deep inside mods folder).

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
4 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

I do not mean this script file that is shared in this thread, but the actual ww version 176e from the official web site. The official version works without issues as long as you have it installed properly (meaning both the script and the tuning file present, and no more than 1 folder deep inside mods folder).

The problem was (after update) my script mods were not allowed in game options ?it works now. Thanks anyway ?

On 7/18/2023 at 9:34 PM, Faolon said:

Welcome to modding 101.

Our first lesson will be: updates break mods, get used to it.

Thanks for you condescending and unhelpful comment. We all know updates break Mods. I Posted to see if anyone else was having the same issue since some of my friends had not experienced the same problem. There is a new WW update so we can probably lock this thread now.