Update today broke WW.

I have been playing all day but I quit out and the sims had an update. Well not my WW is broken. The animations work but when the sims go to finish one of the sims disappears off the screen and are stuck in the Sex moodlet so I can't even teleport them.

anyone else have these issues?

Recently had the same issues as well
Keep getting exception errors as well when the animation stop, but basically having the same issue's as everyone else with sims disappearing and being stuck on the sex moodlet once the animation ends

oh well! time to wait i guess no biggy, im sure theyll fix it soon :D

25 minutes ago, anon4216 said:

I went ahead and fixed the issue real quick. Drop this into your WickedWhimsMod folder, replacing TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

It was just a simple function signature change (create_fgl_context_for_sim in placement.py) so I made the change to the WW call site and recompiled.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 3.16 MB · 7 downloads

It's working!!! Thank you 

1 hour ago, CCCBl said:

It's working!!! Thank you 

1 hour ago, anon4216 said:

I went ahead and fixed the issue real quick. Drop this into your WickedWhimsMod folder, replacing TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

It was just a simple function signature change (create_fgl_context_for_sim in placement.py) so I made the change to the WW call site and recompiled.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 3.16 MB · 49 downloads

i get an error

6 hours ago, anon4216 said:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 3.16 MB · 114 downloads

worked for me. thanks! ♥

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 3.16 MB · 126 downloads

Bug fixed but missing menu, only context avaliable

16 hours ago, VanquishMS said:

I have been playing all day but I quit out and the sims had an update. Well not my WW is broken. The animations work but when the sims go to finish one of the sims disappears off the screen and are stuck in the Sex moodlet so I can't even teleport them.

anyone else have these issues?

Same here.  Guess we have to wait for WW update.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 3.16 MB · 131 downloads

Just found this. It works. Thanks a lot ❤️

8 hours ago, anon4216 said:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 3.16 MB · 155 downloads

And this works even better of course :). Thanks a lot for the update? After replacing the previous script file, the game did say there was a fatal error because of a mismatch between the script file and the other wicked whims file as that's an older version, but the game seems to work fine and the Sim did not disappear anymore.