Pantyless Dancer Clothes

Cattpride

Unfortunately the panties are linked to the loincloths in the version he links to so it isn't as simple as just removing that branch :(

As that is the extent of my skills in nifskope I can't instruct him further.

Yeah I tried to remove them myself. That was my first choice of action after I realized I can't find it with google and stuff. Since the panty is part of the lower-body, and uses the same mesh I can't easily remove it because I have no experience with this stuff.

Also, I wasn't totally looking for it for months, more like "casually browsing and hoping I stumble across it."

Yeah I tried to remove them myself. That was my first choice of action after I realized I can't find it with google and stuff. Since the panty is part of the lower-body, and uses the same mesh I can't easily remove it because I have no experience with this stuff.

Also, I wasn't totally looking for it for months, more like "casually browsing and hoping I stumble across it."

You can just open texture in Photoshop and make them invisible via alpha-channel.:) Oh, and don't forget to add an alpha property to the mesh in nifskope.

Thanks bros. I'll try out my own hand at it and see how I do.

We should start some kind of compilation that removes panties on a lot of clothing mods.

Edit: Hrrmm, it is quite harder than I imagined. The panty is part of the loincloth when I select it in NifSkope, so I can't simply delete it, and I can't open the file in Blender or Photoshop.

We should start some kind of compilation that removes panties on a lot of clothing mods.

Edit: Hrrmm' date=' it is quite harder than I imagined. The panty is part of the loincloth when I select it in NifSkope, so I can't simply delete it, and I can't open the file in Blender or Photoshop.

[/quote']

Hmmm, I downloaded the mod posted, loaded up the lowbodyA into Blender... Is this what you are looking for?

If so, then I could go finish the other set and send the modified meshes your way.

Edit: Hrrmm' date=' it is quite harder than I imagined. The panty is part of the loincloth when I select it in NifSkope, so I can't simply delete it, and I can't open the file in Blender or Photoshop.

[/quote']

Hmmm, I downloaded the mod posted, loaded up the lowbodyA into Blender... Is this what you are looking for?

If so, then I could go finish the other set and send the modified meshes your way.

Yes. Exactly. That is perfect. Thanks so much.

Archived